American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love that part too!! It makes me want to...want to...dskgjnsfhjkadfsdjaf.:roftl:

And how in Sally he goes,"Sally! ooOoo...":wub2:

I think If I ever saw him live I might have to bring a change of panties. :mf_rosetinted:

Sweet Dreams is my fave of his covers. You haven't lived until you've seen Mika dancing to that right in your face...and then promptly had your bf stop you from jumping up and down...rotfl

:wub2::wub2:

seriously. watching him dance to that is one of the hottest things I have EVER seen.

I normally have to take a cold shower right after..

dude..you guys have to listen to this: sooo cool

http://www.mp3raid.com/search/download-mp3/8/ice_age_2/1.html

edit: just saw this, on the side it says top artists and Mika is number 7 :D

Sweet Dreams is my fave of his covers. You haven't lived until you've seen Mika dancing to that right in your face...and then promptly had your bf stop you from jumping up and down...rotfl

I want to see him do that one live!!:tears:

It looks so intense in all the videos and on the dvd...

it's bad enough watching it on youtube..if i saw it live:shocked: i wouldn't be able to sleep for the next three years!!

I should ask my bf to upload the Sweet Dreams video he took, so you all can see it. It could tide you over until you get to see him for yourselves!

yes do it!!!

I have seen some of the other dancing ones..glastonbury and the other one with the white outfit on especially.

that song is like pure sex...and when he does it..again. change of panties. :bleh:

I found a video from the concert! It's not as close up, but you get the jist. Right at 47 seconds is when he was dancing right in my face. And when I started jumping up and down histerically and my boyfriend put his hand on my shoulder as if to say "I'm still here, Manda...." LOL Poor Chris...

wasn't bad, but I did miss sweet dreams and I want you back

I want you back was my FAVORITEEEE

Always loved that song

I Want You Back was fun for me, but not my favorite.:naughty:

I don't think it suited his voice if you get what I mean.:naughty:

I found a video from the concert! It's not as close up, but you get the jist. Right at 47 seconds is when he was dancing right in my face. And when I started jumping up and down histerically and my boyfriend put his hand on my shoulder as if to say "I'm still here, Manda...." LOL Poor Chris...

Hahah, I can just see poor Christ.:bleh:

Fantastic cover. I got chills just watching this video...

I want to see him sing it live soooo bad! And his dance??!!:stretcher:

I Want You Back was fun for me, but not my favorite.:naughty:

I don't think it suited his voice if you get what I mean.:naughty:

Hahah, I can just see poor Christ.:bleh:

LOL you can see him...whenever Mika dances at 47 seconds...watch the tall guy close to the right that begins recording. You can see him bring the camera up. That is Chris's head...rotfl