American Thread Part IV

mandilambi

i'm good, how are you? i'm watching project runway i love this show so much. do you watch it?

i noticed you 2 talk about the weather.. its 90 degrees and about to thunderstorm here in new york :thumb_yello:

Id be behind the sofa. I hate thunderstorms!

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im watching the concert DVD of licm. but it makes me depressed becuase ive never seen im live!!!! D:

:crybaby::crybaby:

that stinks :( it's great to see him perform, but i bet once his new cd comes out, he'll go on tour again and hopefully you'll be able to see him then!

i'm good, how are you? i'm watching project runway i love this show so much. do you watch it?

i noticed you 2 talk about the weather.. its 90 degrees and about to thunderstorm here in new york :thumb_yello:

i love project runway!!! the last one i watched was the one w/ christian siriano, was there another season so far? i stopped watching tv as much, lol i loved christian, lol, he was so fierce!

its 102 right now, the high for my town yesterday was 115! it was terrible, and the air is all smokey, it was disgusting, i had to take my inhailer everywhere!!! i'd pray for thunderstorms right now!

i love project runway!!! the last one i watched was the one w/ christian siriano, was there another season so far? i stopped watching tv as much, lol i loved christian, lol, he was so fierce!

its 102 right now, the high for my town yesterday was 115! it was terrible, and the air is all smokey, it was disgusting, i had to take my inhailer everywhere!!! i'd pray for thunderstorms right now!

Dumb q. wot on earth is project runway??:blink:

They still haven't came out with the next season. I LOVE CHRISTIAN! his designs were all "fierce" and NEVER "a hot tranny mess"

thats crazy!! i see you live in california, do you live near hollywood? haha i know thats such a common, cliche question but whatever im asking it

Dumb q. wot on earth is project runway??:blink:

its an american show, with heidi klum ( a supermodel ) is the host, and its a competition for designers and each week they have challenges and they have to design an outfit, and at the end 3 make it to bryant park for fashion week in new york city and then they pick a winner-- its AMAZING! :naughty:

its an american show, with heidi klum ( a supermodel ) is the host, and its a competition for designers and each week they have challenges and they have to design an outfit, and at the end 3 make it to bryant park for fashion week in new york city and then they pick a winner-- its AMAZING! :naughty:

Ok. I luv ur pic of mika:wub2::wub2: Were u get it?

They still haven't came out with the next season. I LOVE CHRISTIAN! his designs were all "fierce" and NEVER "a hot tranny mess"

thats crazy!! i see you live in california, do you live near hollywood? haha i know thats such a common, cliche question but whatever im asking it

i know!

actually im 413 miles away from it! lol (6 hrs 15 min) i have actually nvr even been there, not even to any part of LA, lol. im going there this year tho i live in northern cali (above sac) about 30-40 minutes away from sacramento actually, lol

i know!

actually im 413 miles away from it! lol (6 hrs 15 min) i have actually nvr even been there, not even to any part of LA, lol. im going there this year tho i live in northern cali (above sac) about 30-40 minutes away from sacramento actually, lol

Scean the kings atall?

i know!

woah! i never remember how big california is, until i see a map!

haha i always think about the parent trap with the part " I live in nappa valley, thats actually northern californa. I live on a vineyard"

Hey everyone!!!! We're at work but get of at 4:30. It's in the early 80's today for the weather.:naughty: It rained hard yesterday.

The Meyer Twins

Oh no its dubble trouble:roftl:

Wot u bin up 2?

Scean the kings atall?

huh?

haha i always think about the parent trap with the part " I live in nappa valley, thats actually northern californa. I live on a vineyard"

i live in auburn, lol

We love the parent trap. We always grew up watching it. (The Hayley Mills one)

Oh no its dubble trouble:roftl:

Wot u bin up 2?

Nothing much here. We're kind of bored. We're at our dad's office working for the summer. After work we have to pick up our car at the auto place because the back breaks were awful. Should of checked into that sooner.:blush-anim-cl: That will cost us an arm and a leg.:roftl:

We love the parent trap. We always grew up watching it. (The Hayley Mills one)

Nothing much here. We're kind of bored. We're at our dad's office working for the summer. After work we have to pick up our car at the auto place because the back breaks were awful. Should of checked into that sooner.:blush-anim-cl: That will cost us an arm and a leg.:roftl:

oh, for me it was all Lindsay Lohan. God, how times have changed since then.

oh, for me it was all Lindsay Lohan. God, how times have changed since then.

Oh yeah I know this was really random but I was curious: Meyer Twins: Does one of you type or do you take turns? Do you each write seperate stuff or do you say it together?

Don't take this in the wrong way, but I don't think i would be able to share my account with someone, so I was just wondering what you 2 do