What annoys you?

missgaga

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

people who will be my friend till i tell them or they find out either i like mika or that im christian

since you wrote that you didnt like m manson and that you were a christian, it reminds me of something really funny, once i was in a christian center and the "priest" made a whole speech of more than one hour about why marylin manson was the antechrist and the way we could help people who were listening to him...how to approach "them" and how to put "them" back in the right path... i would have been lmao if everyone around would have not been agreeing with him, add to that that i used to listen to manson among other artists at the time, it was totally surreal, i had no clue that marylin manson was the antechrist, really:roftl:

since you wrote that you didnt like m manson and that you were a christian, it reminds me of something really funny, once i was in a christian center and the "priest" made a whole speech of more than one hour about why marylin manson was the antechrist and the way we could help people who were listening to him...how to approach "them" and how to put "them" back in the right path... i would have been lmao if everyone around would have not been agreeing with him, add to that that i used to listen to manson among other artists at the time, it was totally surreal, i had no clue that marylin manson was the antechrist, really:roftl:

lolo. i ever heard that either but he isnt very christian. oh well. my church is against panic at the disco nd i like them

This is going to sound bad because i know there's not much they can do about it, but when older people don't know how to use anything electronic. Trying to explain certain computer stuff to my mother is painful sometimes.

This is going to sound bad because i know there's not much they can do about it, but when older people don't know how to use anything electronic. Trying to explain certain computer stuff to my mother is painful sometimes.

my grandma still doesn't get how it is that i can call my brother or anyone without knowing where they are. it's like

-i will use my cell phone grandma!

-i know it's your cell phone, but how on earth are you gonna call him when we don't know where he is!?

Okay, so here's what annoys me...just a little...

Okay, so my grandmother lives in England, and I live in Canada (funny enough, I introduced her to Mika's music...) But anyways...you all know the song 'Billy Brown'...well she has a tendincy to call it 'Gordon Brown' (yes...as in the British Prime Minister). The problem is not that so much...now it's passed onto other people...I sometimes catch my mom calling the song 'Gordon Brown'...it doesn't annoy me greatly but I do HAVE TO correct them when they say it...I don't know why...

when people brutally SHOVE you out of the way at concerts. poo on GA.....

Okay, so here's what annoys me...just a little...

Okay, so my grandmother lives in England, and I live in Canada (funny enough, I introduced her to Mika's music...) But anyways...you all know the song 'Billy Brown'...well she has a tendincy to call it 'Gordon Brown' (yes...as in the British Prime Minister). The problem is not that so much...now it's passed onto other people...I sometimes catch my mom calling the song 'Gordon Brown'...it doesn't annoy me greatly but I do HAVE TO correct them when they say it...I don't know why...

haha, thats kind of funny in a bad way lol

dunno if that made sense.

It annoys me when...

people bad mouth teenagers. Yes, some of us are rude and irresponsible, I know that for sure, but not all of us are. There are some teenagers (like me) who WILL give up their seat for a pregnant woman or an elderly person on the bus or say please and thank you. When people assume that all teenagers are bad because they've had a negative experience with a couple of them kind of makes me irritated.

The news annoys me! Yeah...it just makes my world bitter :tears:

I can definitely agree with that!

It annoys me when...

people bad mouth teenagers. Yes, some of us are rude and irresponsible, I know that for sure, but not all of us are. There are some teenagers (like me) who WILL give up their seat for a pregnant woman or an elderly person on the bus or say please and thank you. When people assume that all teenagers are bad because they've had a negative experience with a couple of them kind of makes me irritated.

Agreed. Not so much anymore, but when me and my friends would go shopping the people working there would always keep a very close watch on us. You know, cause all teenagers go to the mall for is to steal stuff. :sneaky2:

I can definitely agree with that!

Agreed. Not so much anymore, but when me and my friends would go shopping the people working there would always keep a very close watch on us. You know, cause all teenagers go to the mall for is to steal stuff. :sneaky2:

I know...people do that to me sometimes. I figure, if you want to watch my every move, I'll stop shopping at your store.

what annoies me is people callin me emo coz i wear skinnies and like panic at the disco

:roftl: but its a little bit emo:naughty:

no no kidding:wink2:

what annoys me;too much ambitious ppl annoys me:thumbdown:

• 3 weeks later...

What annoys me?

When girls act like total sluts.

When people cough on me on the bus.

People who clip their nails in the food court (yes!!! I saw someone do that once and I almost vomited!!!)

The one time I was at Pizza Pizza and a woman walked in, bought a salad (and only a salad) and walked out...and there was a Tim Horton's right next door!!!

When people offer their seats to the elderly/pregnant women on the bus.

Discrimination (ie homophobia, racism)

Tomatoes (uncooked one are gross little boogery things...sundried tomatoes are delicious though)

People who don't flush the toillet.

An I'm sure I'll think of many more...