You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

:roftl: You know you're a Mika fan when you do this:

in your lapidary class (jewlery making) you are making a ring that has MIKA etched in it very nicely.

and have it end up like this:

when you are working on it quietly you overhear people at another table going:

"Who's Mike-a?"

"i think its Mika"

"he's a singer"

"oh, i think i know him, whats that song of his?"

me (quietly to self): Love Today, Grace Kelly, Lollipop, Erase, Stuck in the Middle? (thats all i got to before another girl said:)

"Grace Kelly or something like that"

3 girls at that table start singing REALLY loudly and BADLY:

"I could brown i could be blue i could be VIOLET SKY!!!!!!!!"

me: laughing my a*s off trying sooo hard to resist singing along and finishing the whole song

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

OMG. We know what you are talking about. It's like you are working quietly and in your own little corner and people just can't resist seeing what your doing. We think that we would of totally sung in their faces, lol. We can totally relate to that. Sounds like a cool ring though!!!!

The Meyer Twins

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when you meet someone new at school and they say.. "wait.. are you that one girl that's obsessed with that british pop star? i think i've heard you singing in the hallway.."

"yeap. that's me."

OMG YOU'RE FROM MICHIGAN???!!! I thought i was the only one!!!! WAHOO!!!:)

where are in michigan are you from?

OMG. We know what you are talking about. It's like you are working quietly and in your own little corner and people just can't resist seeing what your doing. We think that we would of totally sung in their faces, lol. We can totally relate to that. Sounds like a cool ring though!!!!

The Meyer Twins

:roftl: i hope it turns out good! The teacher, who loves me, lol, is trying to help me sooo much. haha, he is trying to do a bunch of things to make the ring turn out better

its funny cuz he had my brother in his class too, and before that when i went to private school i had his wife as my teacher who happens to now be the principle of that school :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

So, ill deffinitly post a picture of it when i can!

oh, and where's my Twin? (Lauralai!) i finally found some awesome pics of my brother! they where all hiding on facebook! :roftl: ill get them soon to show you :bleh:

hahahaha

You know you're a Mika fan when you are writing an email to your friend from school and in it you type out MFC smilies (like :mf _rosetinted: w/o the space, LOL) and it was by total accident! i started laughing when i realized what i did...but i didnt erase it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

:roftl: i hope it turns out good! The teacher, who loves me, lol, is trying to help me sooo much. haha, he is trying to do a bunch of things to make the ring turn out better

its funny cuz he had my brother in his class too, and before that when i went to private school i had his wife as my teacher who happens to now be the principle of that school :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

So, ill deffinitly post a picture of it when i can!

oh, and where's my Twin? (Lauralai!) i finally found some awesome pics of my brother! they where all hiding on facebook! :roftl: ill get them soon to show you :bleh:

haha LOL show me! i'm here now. and i'm not the only crazy mika fan in michigan!

i jsut got back from a concert, and behind stage i kept writing "Mika is amazing" on white board and people kept crossing it out and writing dumb things. pfft. Dumbasses. So I go up to the guy and i'm like "Have you even heard any of his songs" and he looks at me and goes "haha, nope." *cue me walking away*:mf_rosetinted: pshh

hahahaha

You know you're a Mika fan when you are writing an email to your friend from school and in it you type out MFC smilies (like :mf _rosetinted: w/o the space, LOL) and it was by total accident! i started laughing when i realized what i did...but i didnt erase it :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

haha! thats going on the front lol

haha LOL show me! i'm here now. and i'm not the only crazy mika fan in michigan!

i jsut got back from a concert, and behind stage i kept writing "Mika is amazing" on white board and people kept crossing it out and writing dumb things. pfft. Dumbasses. So I go up to the guy and i'm like "Have you even heard any of his songs" and he looks at me and goes "haha, nope." *cue me walking away*:mf_rosetinted: pshh

Hahahaha.:roftl: We would walk away from him also.:roftl:

Hahahaha.:roftl: We would walk away from him also.:roftl:

haha, i did, i seriously just gave him a look like cap287.jpg

and walked away.

its one thing to not like the music, but do dis the artist when you haven't heard the music?? laaaaame.

:roftl: oh boy, i keep getting distracted. -tries to focus and get pics. now- :roftl:

you're as bad as i am! lol ADDx10 WOOT!

and walked away.

its one thing to not like the music, but do dis the artist when you haven't heard the music?? laaaaame.

haha! w00t!! <3 Twin!!

and walked away.

Yeah. Don't dis it. He hasn't even heard of his music. We would of definitley of gaven him that look.:naughty:

and walked away.

:lmfao:

I'd be right there with you. I hate when people don't even give him a chance! I was letting this one guy listen to Happy Ending...and he only listened to like 5 seconds of it before walking away!! What the heck can you determine from ten seconds??!! I don't get it...

You know you're a fan when: You go to someone's house with your mom, and you knock on the door. While waiting for an answer, your mom breaks out singing the chours of Stuck in the Middle...:shocked::lmao:

That's a big deal when it comes to my mom. Shows how much I've been playing him...:naughty: Of course, I could help but sing along.

you know you're a Mika-fan...

...when you see a little girl and want to put her on your piano.

*imagines the whole scene; stealing the 5 year old girl next door and putting her on piano*

You know you're a fan when: You go to someone's house with your mom, and you knock on the door. While waiting for an answer, your mom breaks out singing the chours of Stuck in the Middle...:shocked::lmao:

That's a big deal when it comes to my mom. Shows how much I've been playing him...:naughty: Of course, I could help but sing along.

OMG.... happened to me too....

My mum starts to like LICM by now. She better does, I won't stop playing it:naughty:

*imagines the whole scene; stealing the 5 year old girl next door and putting her on piano*

OMG.... happened to me too....

My mum starts to like LICM by now. She better does, I won't stop playing it:naughty:

Hehehe! Yeah...about 20 seconds ago, my mom just got finished with her rendition of The Only Lonely One...:lmfao::roftl:

Hehehe! Yeah...about 20 seconds ago, my mom just got finished with her rendition of The Only Lonely One...:lmfao::roftl:

My mum's gonna kill me if she finds out that I'm still not sleeping:shocked: :roftl:

Think it's not a good idea to play some music right now too loud:naughty:

Ooooh I love these!!how bout....

You know you're a Mika fan when...you buy skinny braces just because Mika has them.

You know you're a Mika fan when...you think about getting growth hormones just so you can be tall enough to kiss Mika without a stool. (I seriously did:naughty: )

You know you're a Mika fan when...your on mfc 75% of the day.

You know you're a Mika fan when...you laugh when your mom asks if you want chicken tonight.

:blush-anim-cl: I'll try to think of more.