You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

AH! i'm jealous, i haven't met half the people i want to meet! I want to go to florida soooo badly!

OMG

i jsut asked my dad about florida and he said i can't go onthe 26th but i can go next week..........!!!!????:blink: :blink: :blink::boxed: lol so random!

any way you want to make that meet up sooner?!!! oi, how unfortunate pshh

:tears: i am so sorry i dont think we can make it sooner cuz holly rented out the whole roller rink:boxed: maybe u can come to ny next week though:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when you draw LICM-esque doodles on all the tables you sit at at school...and get really upset when they get rubbed off....

...when you realise you haven't listened to a word your teacher said because you've been daydreaming about him

...when you start liking a person better just because you found out they like Mika :naughty:

High five! Doodling Mika stuff on desks is so fun...:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you draw LICM-esque doodles on all the tables you sit at at school...and get really upset when they get rubbed off....

...when you realise you haven't listened to a word your teacher said because you've been daydreaming about him

...when you start liking a person better just because you found out they like Mika :naughty:

those are so true!

I make sure i sit in the desk with MIKA written on it! (i dunno who wrote it, but i intend on hunting them down because as far as i know i'm the only one!) i never listen and i get good marks anyways, so i might as well think about Mika and LICM anyways lol. Liking mika always gves a person extra cool points :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

those are so true!

I make sure i sit in the desk with MIKA written on it! (i dunno who wrote it, but i intend on hunting them down because as far as i know i'm the only one!) i never listen and i get good marks anyways, so i might as well think about Mika and LICM anyways lol. Liking mika always gves a person extra cool points :mf_rosetinted::thumb_yello::blush-anim-cl::wub2:

Lol, exactly. I wrote Mika's logo on a desk at school, and someone else who sits there wrote next to it: I love Mika too!

We've been having a little conversation ever since. :naughty:

Lol, exactly. I wrote Mika's logo on a desk at school, and someone else who sits there wrote next to it: I love Mika too!

We've been having a little conversation ever since. :naughty:

i have conversations with my friends who have a class before me like that! but if i wrote i love mika on it, they'd prolly cross it out and write naughty things on it.... how sad:thumbdown:

and yea, this kid who's younger than me just got hotter because he kind of looks like mika AND he's lebanese!!! i'll have to take a stalker pic lol.

You know you're a Mika fan when you're obsessed with some Armenian boy in your class because you think he looks like little Mika.

:glasses2:

OOOH, that reminds me...you know you're obsessed when you notice that a boy in your school looks like Mika, and hope he hasn't noticed your constant staring-at-him-whenever-you-get-the-chance yet...

OOOH, that reminds me...you know you're obsessed when you notice that a boy in your school looks like Mika, and hope he hasn't noticed your constant staring-at-him-whenever-you-get-the-chance yet...

:fisch:

I'm no crazy :naughty:

Poor kid, I'm always staring at him.:blush-anim-cl:

Hehehe. Of course not.

It's not like I have a crush on him, though...I just can't stop staring at him!

sureeeee :naughty:

Hey, go to the French thread :naughty: I need your help haha

You know you're a mika fan when....

After reading abut how mika is in india you say "Omg, we could have been aum-ing at the same time!" *coughSatyacough...i love you!*

(she was at her yoga class earlier today)

After reading abut how mika is in india you say "Omg, we could have been aum-ing at the same time!" *coughSatyacough...i love you!*

:naughty:

Thanks for that. :mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a mika fan when you listen to artists other than mika, you feel guilty and like a bad person, and you feel like you're deceiving him :naughty:

I'm listening to Mark Ronson right now, and I feel sooo evil :naughty:

lol:roftl: i do the same thing all the time!!!:naughty: don't feel bad you're not alone!

:lmfao:

You know you're a Mika fan when, after reading the above statement, you start saying 'aum' whenever possible just so the above statement can apply to you. :mf_rosetinted:

You know you're a Mika fan when, after reading the above statement, you start saying 'aum' whenever possible just so the above statement can apply to you. :mf_rosetinted:

lol:roftl: :naughty: thats hilarious:naughty:

keep going, you're bound to get one together.:wink2:

:roftl: I am totally going to start doing that!!!

You no your a Mika when...

you hear his song come on the radio, and start jumping around, swinging your arms around everywere and shouting the lyrics at the top of your lungs, breaking out in a crazy Mika dance...... even if your in the train, packed with people:wink2:

hehe

for sure know about this one!

haha:roftl:

you know your parnets know theres a mika fan in the house when they ask hows the tamagotchiti

your not putting that sh$t on this tv

you know theres a mika fan in the house when your parents call you on your phone just so you can watch his video clips on tv