You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

You know you are a Mika fan when you have free time and you are bored, the only thing you do is making animatios from various shows Mika was on and too much fan art.

haha, me too! i'm working on a vid ring now! I'm ALMOST done! :roftl:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

(don't know if this has already been said but...)

You know you're a mika fan when, after anything exciting, you shout Cachinga!!!

(my friend and i did this yesterday when coming back from the beach we got lost...:shocked: very scary then when we finally found the correct road, we both shouted CACHINGAAAAA!!!):naughty:

(don't know if this has already been said but...)

You know you're a mika fan when, after anything exciting, you shout Cachinga!!!

(my friend and i did this yesterday when coming back from the beach we got lost...:shocked: very scary then when we finally found the correct road, we both shouted CACHINGAAAAA!!!):naughty:

haha, thats amazing! i want to go to the beach!:sneaky2:

when i'm really happy about something that happens, i'll do the hand motion he does for kachinga, i used to do it anyways, but now i added the hand opening part lol.:blush-anim-cl::naughty::roftl:

Alrighty, you know you're a Mika fan when you make this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B3YWphoiYk

and here is my other one if you haven't seen it

i think its going to be my last Mika one for a while, so enjoy:)!

Alrighty, you know you're a Mika fan when you make this....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B3YWphoiYk

and here is my other one if you haven't seen it

i think its going to be my last Mika one for a while, so enjoy:)!

WOW:shocked: those are amazing! i love the beatles!!! i have a whole wall dedicated to them of posters and drawings...:naughty: but i'm still more obsessed with mika than i ever was with the beatles...:blush-anim-cl:

WOW:shocked: those are amazing! i love the beatles!!! i have a whole wall dedicated to them of posters and drawings...:naughty: but i'm still more obsessed with mika than i ever was with the beatles...:blush-anim-cl:

Thank you! Beatles wall eh? FANTASTIC!!! haha. I used to with that i was born in my parents generation so i could be a huge beatles fan and go to their concerts, but Mika changed my mind about that, now i am so glad that i was born when i was so i can be a huge mika fan and go to his concerts!

i'm glad you like the videos though- Thank you!

Thank you! Beatles wall eh? FANTASTIC!!! haha. I used to with that i was born in my parents generation so i could be a huge beatles fan and go to their concerts, but Mika changed my mind about that, now i am so glad that i was born when i was so i can be a huge mika fan and go to his concerts!

i'm glad you like the videos though- Thank you!

OH MY we used to think that too. We still would of liked to have lived in like the 40's but loved being born in the 80's so that we can love Mika!

Aw! my sister was in love with hanson when i was 5, and she taught me the words to mmmbop!

I was so proud. :naughty:

oh me too! my sis and I are seeing them on the 16 of THIS MONTH!! AHHHH!!! i'm so excited! i'm going on the walk with them!

The 19th, hon, the 19th. :wink2:

Crap. Can the singer still sing that high??

tay can

go to http://www.youtube.com and search hanson

Actually, Tay can't sing that high anymore. He can sing high, but Mika has way better range than Tay. I still love them all, though. Hanson. :wub2:

The 19th, hon, the 19th. :wink2:

:blink: *mumbles about dyslexia being catchy.....*

OH MY we used to think that too. We still would of liked to have lived in like the 40's but loved being born in the 80's so that we can love Mika!

exactly! my dad was born in '49 and even looked a bit like the beatles! My mom was a bit more of a herman's hermits fan,but she was born around the same time as well. They have always played tons of different music for me since i was a baby, the beatles always stuck out though:)

You know you're a Mika fan when the following sentence makes perfect sense:

"OMG Gray Skelly was awesome! Oh and FD agreed that HMDYLM was extra chickeny tonight."

And then you stop, re-read it, and realize that a year ago you would have been like WTF?:shocked::roftl:

You know you're a Mika fan when the following sentence makes perfect sense:

"OMG Gray Skelly was awesome! Oh and FD agreed that HMDYLM was extra chickeny tonight."

And then you stop, re-read it, and realize that a year ago you would have been like WTF?:shocked::roftl:

LOL. this is true, i'm so glad i god all of that haha. if i said that to a non mika fan they would be like :blink:

i really like that one, its going on the front hehe

You know you're a Mika fan when you try to get your band director to use Love Today in next years half time show

(i'm a band geek.....but in the BEST sort of way;) and i would totally volunteer to design all the flag work for it!!!)

You know you're a Mika fan when you try to get your band director to use Love Today in next years half time show

(i'm a band geek.....but in the BEST sort of way;) and i would totally volunteer to design all the flag work for it!!!)

I was a band geek in grade 8...(I still would be but there's no concert band in my high school. I'm more of a music geek now.) My band teacher even made us t-shirts that say 'band geek' on the back when we went on our big trip a couple years ago :naughty:

Um, yeah. A lot of my friends were band geeks in high school, and let me tell you, you are one of the coolest band geeks I've ever known. Still a total dork, but cool. :fisch::naughty:

My band teacher even made us t-shirts that say 'band geek' on the back when we went on our big trip a couple years ago :naughty:

That is amazing. I would have worn mine everywhere. :mf_rosetinted:

Um, yeah. A lot of my friends were band geeks in high school, and let me tell you, you are one of the coolest band geeks I've ever known. Still a total dork, but cool. :fisch::naughty:

That means a lot coming from my sister *tear* :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

I was a band geek in grade 8...(I still would be but there's no concert band in my high school. I'm more of a music geek now.) My band teacher even made us t-shirts that say 'band geek' on the back when we went on our big trip a couple years ago :naughty:

aww, that sucks. why would they have band in middle school but not high school? Music geeks are AWESOME lol.

oh my friend has tried this on me for the section music! trust me...lol...and we're still working on Mika for our half time show :punk:

oh my friend has tried this on me for the section music! trust me...lol...and we're still working on Mika for our half time show :punk:

Really!? i think a Mika halftime show would be phenomenal. pshh! If that works out let me know!

Really!? i think a Mika halftime show would be phenomenal. pshh! If that works out let me know!

ha i doubt it will...i think we're doin somethin like ladies in red, whatever that means, besides, my bd thinks i'm weird enough!lol

ha i doubt it will...i think we're doin somethin like ladies in red, whatever that means, besides, my bd thinks i'm weird enough!lol

lol, last year we did a night at the opera (bohemian rhapsody, pinball wizard) and before that we did pure funk (play that funky music, jungle boogie, after the love is gone etc)

i really want to know what we're doing next year...!

That is amazing. I would have worn mine everywhere. :mf_rosetinted:

I did...still do...

That means a lot coming from my sister *tear* :roftl::blush-anim-cl:

aww, that sucks. why would they have band in middle school but not high school? Music geeks are AWESOME lol.

Well, there's a jazz band but they already have a piano player.The music teacher stopped doing concert band and replaced it with a music composition class, which I am in, and it is amazing.

I did...still do...

Well, there's a jazz band but they already have a piano player.The music teacher stopped doing concert band and replaced it with a music composition class, which I am in, and it is amazing.

oh i would love to take a class like that. there are music theory classes, but they get a bit dull. I do like playing also though.:punk:

this is the best thread ever. made me feel sane for a moment :wink2:

you know you're a Mika fan when:

you buy yourself a tamagotchi and name the pets billy, grace, johnny. it's my 4th generation now, i'm so proud :biggrin2:

you go outside in your pyjamas in February to get LiCM from your car coz you just have to listen to Love Today before leaving the house

when during literature classes you're asked whether you like Nabokov's Pale Fire you respond "it's basically pointlessly delicious" :boxed:

this is the best thread ever. made me feel sane for a moment :wink2:

you know you're a Mika fan when:

you buy yourself a tamagotchi and name the pets billy, grace, johnny. it's my 4th generation now, i'm so proud :biggrin2:

you go outside in your pyjamas in February to get LiCM from your car coz you just have to listen to Love Today before leaving the house

when during literature classes you're asked whether you like Nabokov's Pale Fire you respond "it's basically pointlessly delicious" :boxed:

OK Im going to sound like a really dimwit now, but where does the phrase "pointlessly delicious" come from? (In Mika terms that is)