You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

=agnieszka]If you're going to the Amsterdam gig you actually have a big chance of meeting him.

yep, I'm going to the amsterdam gig :punk: (my first mika gig btw)

I hope I'll meet him there...

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know you're a Mika fan when...

your teacher takes notice of how much you love Mika

i have a teacher who likes to ask me how mika is....:blink:

you know you're a mika fan when the guy who works at starbucks knows you're a mika fan...

you know your a mika fan when your mom makes you a patch for your trousers with mika writen on it

your mum does that???? - how cool!!!!!!

you know your a mika fan when ... you have to leave your itunes library to go to the toilet you take your phone with you to play mika while your away...:roftl:

you know your a mika fan when ... you have to leave your itunes library to go to the toilet you take your phone with you to play mika while your away...:roftl:

Oh my gosh. I don't have MIka songs on my phone (well I have one) but what I do is just turn iTunes up REALLY loud so I can hear it...yeah lol!

You know you're a Mika fan when you show ALL of your friends his new haircut.

:lmfao:

i hope that wasn't a public toilet...

you know you're a mika fan when someone says "hi!" and you automatically say mika

:lmao: yeah, that name is on the tip of my tongue a lot!

you know you're a Mika fan when watching the intro for love today makes you almost break down into tears thinking...Thats Mika!!!:wub2:

:lmao: yeah, that name is on the tip of my tongue a lot!

you know you're a Mika fan when watching the intro for love today makes you almost break down into tears thinking...Thats Mika!!!:wub2:

haha, now i come to think about it...yer! - i was watching t4 on the beach: burried treasures the other day and i heard mika while they were interviewing natasha beddingfield and iwas like.....thats mika in the background!!! - and then when we actualy saw his performance i was like:shocked: and then said thats mika thats mika eeekkk!!!! - and then i was thinking....hmmmm hes really getting the crowd going - especially after kate nash!!!!!

haha, now i come to think about it...yer! - i was watching t4 on the beach: burried treasures the other day and i heard mika while they were interviewing natasha beddingfield and iwas like.....thats mika in the background!!! - and then when we actualy saw his performance i was like:shocked: and then said thats mika thats mika eeekkk!!!! - and then i was thinking....hmmmm hes really getting the crowd going - especially after kate nash!!!!!

yeah, I love the T4 beach postcard interview!

He was in Natasha's interview?!:blink: cool!:naughty:

yeah, its like you get overwhelmed with happiness, because that IS Mika, he is there!!!:naughty:

I feel :insane:

yeah, I love the T4 beach postcard interview!

He was in Natasha's interview?!:blink: cool!:naughty:

yeah, its like you get overwhelmed with happiness, because that IS Mika, he is there!!!:naughty:

I feel :insane:

well he wasnt exactly in natasha interview.....he was playing on the stage in the backround....the only way i knew it was him is because i heard....doom da da di da di doom da da di da di doom....

well he wasnt exactly in natasha interview.....he was playing on the stage in the backround....the only way i knew it was him is because i heard....doom da da di da di doom da da di da di doom....

oh, well that is still cool, I'm sure he stole your attention from her interview anyway!

Its like when I was watching the Hootenany and all I did was keep an eye on Mika to see what he was doing:naughty:

again:insane: :naughty:

oh, well that is still cool, I'm sure he stole your attention from her interview anyway!

Its like when I was watching the Hootenany and all I did was keep an eye on Mika to see what he was doing:naughty:

again:insane: :naughty:

HAHA - dito.....i loved his outfit @ hootenanny - he looks good in green....:roftl: also at t4 on the beach he was wearing his lime green skinnies and plain white top......:wub2::snog:

and yes, all the time during her interview i was going doom da da di da di doom......and just singing along even though they were talking....:roftl:

HAHA - dito.....i loved his outfit @ hootenanny - he looks good in green....:roftl: also at t4 on the beach he was wearing his lime green skinnies and plain white top......:wub2::snog:

and yes, all the time during her interview i was going doom da da di da di doom......and just singing along even though they were talking....:roftl:

yeah, that was a gorgeous outfit!:wub2:

I love that dark green on him!

And "I got life" was just :mf_lustslow:

lol, doom do da di da di doom:naughty:

I love the roxercise interview and the zoo interview too! I dunno why but they remind me of the t4 beach one...

yeah, that was a gorgeous outfit!:wub2:

I love that dark green on him!

And "I got life" was just :mf_lustslow:

lol, doom do da di da di doom:naughty:

I love the roxercise interview and the zoo interview too! I dunno why but they remind me of the t4 beach one...

Just have to say that we LOVE "I Got Life". That is such a great song.

You know you're a Mika fan when you and your sister have an argument about something and your dad comes in singing "Everybody's gonna love today!" because he's heard it from us a million times. After that we didn't even know what we were arguing about.:naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you and your sister have an argument about something and your dad comes in singing "Everybody's gonna love today!" because he's heard it from us a million times. After that we didn't even know what we were arguing about.:naughty:

:lmao: yeah thats a good one!

you know you're a Mika fan when you even know some of his lyrics backwards and know about his hidden messgaes!!:shocked:

:insane:

hmmm, very interesting.......:roftl: - i like that i do!!!!

same day, i want to dress for wedding...same day when i werent married, what happens hes go marry another girl, when hes married another girl, i am very veyr sad, i can talk like (something) my legs, how hes married different lady, i dont believe.

after one month, i am sat up in blacony, some one come for my eyes, my eyes gone, now i have only one eyes, i am sad until now, i no marry and one after.......

or somthing along those lines......:roftl:

ah, yes thats a good one!!!!

kelly grace like be to try i....:roftl:

doom di da di da da doom di da di da da doom....:roftl:

yeah, but the weirdest is when you play lollipop backwards and it says "they should have closed the door, ah yes ah yes" and in Love today " Master Conspiricy" at She licks her lips backwards....weird:blink:

there are so many too!

same day, i want to dress for wedding...same day when i werent married, what happens hes go marry another girl, when hes married another girl, i am very veyr sad, i can talk like (something) my legs, how hes married different lady, i dont believe.

after one month, i am sat up in blacony, some one come for my eyes, my eyes gone, now i have only one eyes, i am sad until now, i no marry and one after.......

or somthing along those lines......:roftl:

perfect!:naughty: I couldn't have said it better myself :bleh::naughty: