You know you're a Mika fan when...

LadyGodiva

Hahaahah:lmao: That happened to me! Well, sort of... My friend dreamt that she was asking Mika to visit me for my birthday, hihihihi.

Hahah! She said that in her dream, I was meeting him or something and then we went dancing afterwards.:lmfao:

She said something else happened too, but she didn't remember what. Curses.:sneaky2:

one of your friends say "Guys, relax" and you say "take it eeeeeeeeeeasy..."

Hahaha! I was at this one goodbye calebration from my brother's godmother and something funny happened and I couldn't stop laughing. My brother told me to relax (bad idea)...and so I sang/whispered "take it eaaaaasy!" and I was laughing for about ten minutes. Bad part: I was in a church...

I don't know why I was acting so high that night...:naughty:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

at lunch yesterday, you went out and bought pizza and you purposely ordered a Diet Coke as well and when you are walking back with your food, you see your friend and you say to her "I ordered a "Diet Coke and a pizza please" and her response to you is "hey...you are beautiful".

aww, thats lovely!

You know your a Mika fan when you can't seem to get away from Mika, and even the most unrelated of things remind you of him...:blink:

:naughty: not that I mind or anything...

aww, thats lovely!

You know your a Mika fan when you can't seem to get away from Mika, and even the most unrelated of things remind you of him...:blink:

i know! my friends and fam are surprised by how often i can bring him up because of something i see or something they say:roftl:

hahaha awkward time!

and there are people that are convinced im high most of the time but i havent even tried any drugs:blink:

Hahah! Well, I get "happy spurts" that just come out of nowhere...but they usually don't last 10 minutes.:naughty:

Maybe singing Mika prolongs them, I don't know.

aww, thats lovely!

i know! my friends and fam are surprised by how often i can bring him up because of something i see or something they say:roftl:

Amen to that! I sure as heck don't mind, but I'm sure the people I'm usually with are starting to...:roftl:

yeah, It can be embarrassing, when your doing something like making dinner(chicken) and giggling away to youself, or see some lollipops in a shop, or even hearing a song you might have heard in Mika's concert before the support band came on.............:blush-anim-cl:

I should stop....:naughty:

Hahah! Well, I get "happy spurts" that just come out of nowhere...but they usually don't last 10 minutes.:naughty:

Maybe singing Mika prolongs them, I don't know.

Amen to that! I sure as heck don't mind, but I'm sure the people I'm usually with are starting to...:roftl:

lol hahaha everyone around me is sick of him but not ME:wub2:

yeah, It can be embarrassing, when your doing something like making dinner(chicken) and giggling away to youself, or see some lollipops in a shop, or even hearing a song you might have heard in Mika's concert before the support band came on.............:blush-anim-cl:

I should stop....:naughty:

lol iv drew lollipops at the back of my maths book!

that's nice! i can totally picture it. i like this little moments that happen during the day when u wish u could make a mental picture, or mental video. i wish i could sometimes. omg, please, does anyone actually knows what i mean? :roftl: there was this annoying guy in one of the Friends episode doing mental pictures all the time, i don't wanna sound like him :roftl: *click* :naughty:

I totally know what you mean with that guy from Friends. That show is actually me other obsession, and i thought about that "click" guy while reading the first part of your post, only to get to the end and realize you were thinking of him as well. :roftl:

you know you are a mika fan when ... you make other people like mika even when they didn't liked him before.

you know you are a mika fan when...you talk so much about mika that now the teachers listen to him.:wub2:

I totally know what you mean with that guy from Friends. That show is actually me other obsession, and i thought about that "click" guy while reading the first part of your post, only to get to the end and realize you were thinking of him as well. :roftl:

:roftl::roftl:that's funny..

me and my sisters used to be addicted to friends. i once spent all my money on dvds and we spend two weeks watching it and laughing like maniacs. but sadly i don't think we ever came back to them again :thumbdown:

we still use some of the quotes from friends in everyday talks without noticing it really :naughty: like when somebody's to loud we do this annoying thing ross was doing. or when we're in a car and we want the driver to go faster we say 'could u BE any slower' :roftl: and my brother is kinda like ross, bores us with historical facts. so whenver he starts talking about a war or sth we pretend we're sleeping like they did on friends.

omg, i can't believe how lame it sounds :roftl:

you know you're a Mika fan when you start to look at things like winnie pooh and chicken in another perspective :naughty:

n6pb13.jpg

and start collect cute lil plastic toys :D

:roftl:

I got so many of those winnie the pooh in costume toys, they're so cute:wub2:

Maybe they're trying to sing along!

:lmfao:

That's what I tell myself :bleh:

i'm glad that at least someone had a laugh out of it

A laugh? You had me in tears :lmfao:

You know you're a Mika fan when:

Even your friends (who don't even care much for Mika) have dreams about you meeting him because you talk about it so much...

:roftl:

at lunch yesterday, you went out and bought pizza and you purposely ordered a Diet Coke as well and when you are walking back with your food, you see your friend and you say to her "I ordered a "Diet Coke and a pizza please" and her response to you is "hey...you are beautiful".

Hahaha! Fantastic!

Hahaha! I was at this one goodbye calebration from my brother's godmother and something funny happened and I couldn't stop laughing. My brother told me to relax (bad idea)...and so I sang/whispered "take it eaaaaasy!" and I was laughing for about ten minutes. Bad part: I was in a church..

:insane:

you know you're a Mika fan when you start to look at things like winnie pooh and chicken in another perspective

n6pb13.jpg

and start collect cute lil plastic toys

Awww! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl:that's funny..

me and my sisters used to be addicted to friends. i once spent all my money on dvds and we spend two weeks watching it and laughing like maniacs. but sadly i don't think we ever came back to them again :thumbdown:

we still use some of the quotes from friends in everyday talks without noticing it really :naughty: like when somebody's to loud we do this annoying thing ross was doing. or when we're in a car and we want the driver to go faster we say 'could u BE any slower' :roftl: and my brother is kinda like ross, bores us with historical facts. so whenver he starts talking about a war or sth we pretend we're sleeping like they did on friends.

omg, i can't believe how lame it sounds :roftl:

That's great! We were SOOO in love with Friends. Watched it every week. That's is so great that you say "could you BE any slower" haha, chandler was our favorite!:thumb_yello:

That's great! We were SOOO in love with Friends. Watched it every week. That's is so great that you say "could you BE any slower" haha, chandler was our favorite!:thumb_yello:

same here :thumb_yello::biggrin2: go Muriel! :roftl:

i didn't even write his name and u know who i'm talking about :roftl:

Yeah that's hilarious! 5 words for you: WE WE'RE ON A BREAK!:naughty::roftl:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

but how do u think? were they? i'm with ross on this one, when they met the following day she asked him sth like "so, can i be your girlfriend again?" they WERE on a break! :naughty:

:roftl::roftl::roftl:

but how do u think? were they? i'm with ross on this one, when they met the following day she asked him sth like "so, can i be your girlfriend again?" they WERE on a break! :naughty:

Yeah we are leaning a little more toward Ross on that one. It's so funny with the whole long note thing that Rachael makes in that beach episode. Haha. It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal! Then Chandler says: I Knew It!!! Wow we could just quote and quote from that show.

Yeah we are leaning a little more toward Ross on that one. It's so funny with the whole long note thing that Rachael makes in that beach episode. Haha. It's not that common, it doesn't happen to every guy, and it is a big deal! Then Chandler says: I Knew It!!! Wow we could just quote and quote from that show.

i remember that! and the quote! omg, i remember everything! no wonder i hate studying, my brain is already full of useless sitcom quotes :roftl:

one of your friends say "Guys, relax" and you say "take it eeeeeeeeeeasy..."

lol that happened to me the other day! my band directer said to one of the clarinets 'hey you just need to relax' cuz she was playing really fast and only a second later i went 'take it eeeeeeasy' and my directed gave this funny face, but i didn't see it cuz i was singin to my mika friend next to me....:naughty:

you tell yourself, "Okay, I'm going to get off the MFC in half an hour (or whatever time you choose...)" but you always end up staying on longer.

at least you have the power to set a time limit to begin with! i come on MFC late at night accepting the fact that the only thing which will pull me away will be me starting to make no sense and lacking the ability to post something everyone will understand. :naughty: