LadyGodiva

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

Those are great ideas it would take me hours to come up with that for me. Did you do one of the things you listed did you do all or none or just one?:thumb_yello::shocked:

Mikagrl:mfr_lol:

I see that is your first post...welcome to the MFC!:biggrin2:

Hi,

Those are great ideas it would take me hours to come up with that for me. Did you do one of the things you listed did you do all or none or just one?:thumb_yello::shocked:

Mikagrl:mfr_lol:

Hey! Welcome to MFC=]

I haven't done all of those, i just started the collection and everybody else added to it and i put the ones i liked a lot on the first post. The thread has been around for a while now:thumb_yello:

Glad you feel that way! haha...ermm...the cheese has been sprayed...:blink::naughty:

okay, here it is, i'm uploading it now...

*hides*

Aww that was so cute :wub2:

You act as if it's horrible :blink:

It's great:thumb_yello:

Aww that was so cute :wub2:

You act as if it's horrible :blink:

It's great:thumb_yello:

Thanks =]

lol, i had no time to be clever or get lots of new video lol. so a few it repeat from my other vids and it's so cheesy lol.

ooh, well, it gets the point across.:bleh:

Thanks =]

lol, i had no time to be clever or get lots of new video lol. so a few it repeat from my other vids and it's so cheesy lol.

ooh, well, it gets the point across.:bleh:

Well I still think it's cute. You should send it to him:wink2:

haha, i have a feeling i'll have to live with him not seeing it. I'm sure he has a lot of things being sent to me. where would i put it...myspace?

You could post the link in a comment on his "Thank You" blog

I doubt he reads through all of those, plus it's not that great. perhaps i'll start working on the "merry christmas" video now and make it super cool :naughty::biggrin2:

Well it seems you can't be convinced.

I still think you should send it to him, but if you don't want to then don't.:naughty:

Glad you feel that way! haha...ermm...the cheese has been sprayed...:blink::naughty:

okay, here it is, i'm uploading it now...

*hides*

Aww, I just got around to watching it: it was so cute! You did a great job!

You know you're a Mika Fan when you watch MFCers' videos in your spare time, and when you despair about school starting next week, because you know you can't spend the entire day on MFC!!!! :thumbdown::naughty:

You know you're a Mika fan when you something like this happens:

I was getting so bored in History and I had nearly no sleep the night before so I kinda fell asleep.... And then my teacher just shouted MIKA at me to make me wake up... :naughty:

I'm pretty much known to my teachers as the Mika obcessed artistic person now :naughty:

I was getting so bored in History and I had nearly no sleep the night before so I kinda fell asleep.... And then my teacher just shouted MIKA at me to make me wake up... :naughty:

I'm pretty much known to my teachers as the Mika obcessed artistic person now :naughty:

And you was like "Mika? Where? :woot_jump:" :naughty:

Hahahahahahaha, that's hilarious :lmao: