Can't Breath!!!!!! I Just Saw Johnny Depp & Told Him He Was My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get any ideas. I can hear the wheels churning in your head. No stalking allowed!

:naughty:

:lmao:

No thanks. That's not my style.:glasses2:

I'm not that big of a Johnny fan, my sister would be more likely to do the stalking. haha

haha,

no, it hasn't quite hit me yet... When I met Mika, It kinda hit me right away...but the next day there would be moments of me just walking the hallways in my house when I'd just stop and scream, "OMG! I MET MIKA!"

Sooooooooooooooooo, I think I'll be in a daze today:wub2:

Melanie! So happy and SO jealous for you!! Johnny is amazing!! :mf_lustslow:

You should check this out. It´s a blog a guy from Columbus is doing with everything about the movie

http://publicenemiescolumbus.blogspot.com

And maybe you can post your pics there!!

I can´t wait to see Christian Bale with Johnny. My favourite actors together in a movie. My dream!! If you see him anytime (Christian i mean XD), send greeting from Spain! :naughty:

Queenie thanks for the link!

FYI, I'M GOING TO THE SET AGAIN TONIGHT (most likely) sooooooooooooooo:blush-anim-cl:

I got word that he would be doing the same thing he did yesterday at 8 o'clock:punk:

OMG!!! That is so neat. We emailed your story to our family and they loved it. Our aunt said to us that it was too bad that we didn't live a little bit closer. They know how much we love Johnny. Sent out an autograph request to an address we found. Don't know if it will get there in time. It might get there considering we live in IL. We're so happy that you'll get to meet him again Mel.

Love Love

The Meyer Twins

Queenie thanks for the link!

FYI, I'M GOING TO THE SET AGAIN TONIGHT (most likely) sooooooooooooooo:blush-anim-cl:

I got word that he would be doing the same thing he did yesterday at 8 o'clock:punk:

AHHH! No way?!?! You'll have to come back and give us a huge report again.

:shocked: :shocked: omg!!! soo lucky! i envy you so much!!

tell him he has a whole bunch of fans on the MFC! :roftl: doesnt even know what the MFC is...poor thing :blush-anim-cl::wub2:

And I second that! I think it would be so funny. He would probably just smile and nod but inside he has no idea what you are talking about. OR! What if he is secretly this huge Mika fan and actually vists the MFC! That would be awesome!

So guess where I was at today...Crown Point (where they are shooting right now). And guess who didn't get to see Johnny...me. Haha, I had a softball game. I really wish I could have just blown riding the bus home and just go see the set. It weird, I was so close, yet so far away. :roftl:

TONIGHT, Johnny took my hand and rubbed both of his hands over mine, saying "You're freezing, gotta warm up!" In that oh so johnny way with a smile on his face and A giggle in his voice :mf_lustslow:

I can't think right now guys! But I will say that I got to tell him what I wanted *tear* I said as he took my hand to shake it that " I just want to let you know you're a hero of mine..." and than my mouth kept running by the grace of God, he talked for me... I told hiim that he was amazing (his hand still with mine) and said "I'm an actor too, and you're career is definatley one that I want to emulate." I seriously said this:shocked: and The whole time he was looking directly in my eyes with such sincerity and focus...tilting his head with smiles and warm eyes...he just knew how much it meant to me... He took a long time with me lol... I milked every second, but I was very calm this time... and a security gaurd had to tell him to keep moving lol...at the very end he walked away and I said "Thank you for your movies!" and he turned back and smiled bowing his head and saying thank you

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I ACTUALLY MET HIM AND HELD HIS HAND FOR A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 SECONDS... There was something so special there, an exchange of my gratitude and his sincerity... As soon as he saw that I had something to say, he put all his focus on me... ALL OF IT! And the fact that he rubbed my hands in his:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :mf_lustslow:

i HAVE SOME PICTURES, SO STAY PUT!

TONIGHT, Johnny took my hand and rubbed both of his hands over mine, saying "You're freezing, gotta warm up!" In that oh so johnny way with a smile on his face and A giggle in his voice :mf_lustslow:

I can't think right now guys! But I will say that I got to tell him what I wanted *tear* I said as he took my hand to shake it that " I just want to let you know you're a hero of mine..." and than my mouth kept running by the grace of God, he talked for me... I told hiim that he was amazing (his hand still with mine) and said "I'm an actor too, and you're career is definatley one that I want to emulate." I seriously said this:shocked: and The whole time he was looking directly in my eyes with such sincerity and focus...tilting his head with smiles and warm eyes...he just knew how much it meant to me... He took a long time with me lol... I milked every second, but I was very calm this time... and a security gaurd had to tell him to keep moving lol...at the very end he walked away and I said "Thank you for your movies!" and he turned back and smiled bowing his head and saying thank you

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I ACTUALLY MET HIM AND HELD HIS HAND FOR A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 SECONDS... There was something so special there, an exchange of my gratitude and his sincerity... As soon as he saw that I had something to say, he put all his focus on me... ALL OF IT! And the fact that he rubbed my hands in his:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :mf_lustslow:

i HAVE SOME PICTURES, SO STAY PUT!

HOLY.COW.!!!

That is soo.......intamate! AND SWEET! AND AJGSJHKSFKJ!!!

He held your hand and rubbed it to keep you warm??!! WHO DOES THAT???

:wub2:

You, my friend, are one lucky girl...You'll be smiling for years and years.