Can't Breath!!!!!! I Just Saw Johnny Depp & Told Him He Was My Hero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY.COW.!!!

That is soo.......intamate! AND SWEET! AND AJGSJHKSFKJ!!!

He held your hand and rubbed it to keep you warm??!! WHO DOES THAT???

:wub2:

You, my friend, are one lucky girl...You'll be smiling for years and years.

oh my God I know!!!! As it was happening I thought, "oh my GOD, johnny depp is rubbing my hands in his:wub2: "

and than when I got in the car I cried lol

TONIGHT, Johnny took my hand and rubbed both of his hands over mine, saying "You're freezing, gotta warm up!" In that oh so johnny way with a smile on his face and A giggle in his voice :mf_lustslow:

I can't think right now guys! But I will say that I got to tell him what I wanted *tear* I said as he took my hand to shake it that " I just want to let you know you're a hero of mine..." and than my mouth kept running by the grace of God, he talked for me... I told hiim that he was amazing (his hand still with mine) and said "I'm an actor too, and you're career is definatley one that I want to emulate." I seriously said this:shocked: and The whole time he was looking directly in my eyes with such sincerity and focus...tilting his head with smiles and warm eyes...he just knew how much it meant to me... He took a long time with me lol... I milked every second, but I was very calm this time... and a security gaurd had to tell him to keep moving lol...at the very end he walked away and I said "Thank you for your movies!" and he turned back and smiled bowing his head and saying thank you

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I ACTUALLY MET HIM AND HELD HIS HAND FOR A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 SECONDS... There was something so special there, an exchange of my gratitude and his sincerity... As soon as he saw that I had something to say, he put all his focus on me... ALL OF IT! And the fact that he rubbed my hands in his:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :mf_lustslow:

i HAVE SOME PICTURES, SO STAY PUT!

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Psscchht no, i'm leaving :naughty:

I must see these pictures!!

oh my God I know!!!! As it was happening I thought, "oh my GOD, johnny depp is rubbing my hands in his:wub2: "

and than when I got in the car I cried lol

Awww!!!

This is so unbelievable! I would have cried too:naughty:! It's like something that happens in a dream. I wouldn't have believed I was actually awake.

How are you even typing right now?! I'd be soooo out of it.:roftl:

TONIGHT, Johnny took my hand and rubbed both of his hands over mine, saying "You're freezing, gotta warm up!" In that oh so johnny way with a smile on his face and A giggle in his voice :mf_lustslow:

I can't think right now guys! But I will say that I got to tell him what I wanted *tear* I said as he took my hand to shake it that " I just want to let you know you're a hero of mine..." and than my mouth kept running by the grace of God, he talked for me... I told hiim that he was amazing (his hand still with mine) and said "I'm an actor too, and you're career is definatley one that I want to emulate." I seriously said this:shocked: and The whole time he was looking directly in my eyes with such sincerity and focus...tilting his head with smiles and warm eyes...he just knew how much it meant to me... He took a long time with me lol... I milked every second, but I was very calm this time... and a security gaurd had to tell him to keep moving lol...at the very end he walked away and I said "Thank you for your movies!" and he turned back and smiled bowing his head and saying thank you

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I ACTUALLY MET HIM AND HELD HIS HAND FOR A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 SECONDS... There was something so special there, an exchange of my gratitude and his sincerity... As soon as he saw that I had something to say, he put all his focus on me... ALL OF IT! And the fact that he rubbed my hands in his:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl:

OMG Melanie, that almost made us cry.....really. That is soooo sweet. He is so charming. I don't think I could of said what all you said....luckily you did. WOW Johnny Depp held your hand.:wub2: And the pictures are awesome. I'm gonna have to show my aunt this, she is gonna flip. She's in Love with Johnny....:roftl:

We think we would of cried also or screamed so loud when we got back to the car. You are soooo lucky Mel and that will be something you'll remember forever. Loved his glasses. We have dark rimmed glasses also. AWWWW! We love Johnny Depp.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I still can't believe it...

guys I'm gonna write a blog later today because there was so much to describe the intensity in those seconds... no one could say anything to him lol... I was the only one (as far as I could tell) who actually told him like a story:roftl:

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT, I ACTUALLY MET HIM AND HELD HIS HAND FOR A TOTAL OF LIKE 10 SECONDS... There was something so special there, an exchange of my gratitude and his sincerity... As soon as he saw that I had something to say, he put all his focus on me... ALL OF IT! And the fact that he rubbed my hands in his:blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :blush-anim-cl: :mf_lustslow:

That has to be the most amazing story I've ever read. Johnny is just too cute and you are like the luckiest person alive right now. I mean you are my hero, you held Johnny's hand! That is like my dream! And the fact that he was rubbing your hand is like 23948234 times better. I'm really happy for you. You must be all frazzled. I know I would be. :roftl:

That has to be the most amazing story I've ever read. Johnny is just too cute and you are like the luckiest person alive right now. I mean you are my hero, you held Johnny's hand! That is like my dream! And the fact that he was rubbing your hand is like 23948234 times better. I'm really happy for you. You must be all frazzled. I know I would be. :roftl:

OMG! you have no idea lol

I would wake up in the middle of the night and bug out my eyes thinking " Johnny depp rubbed my hand!:mf_lustslow: "

It's such a unique story, and I'm beginning to realize that:shocked:

It's sooo freakin lucky, and as it was happening, the only thing illuminating us was the camera flashes of everyone around...but I still saw his eyes... those eyes are what I've loved since the dawning of his career I guess... He's been my favorite actor since childhood (edward sizzorhands! hello!)

*screams AGAIN*

OMG! you have no idea lol

I would wake up in the middle of the night and bug out my eyes thinking " Johnny depp rubbed my hand!:mf_lustslow: "

It's such a unique story, and I'm beginning to realize that:shocked:

It's sooo freakin lucky, and as it was happening, the only thing illuminating us was the camera flashes of everyone around...but I still saw his eyes... those eyes are what I've loved since the dawning of his career I guess... He's been my favorite actor since childhood (edward sizzorhands! hello!)

*screams AGAIN*

Screams with you!!! We loved edward sizzorhands also. That was a childhood movie for us also.

It is soooo lucky and we're so glad you got to talk to him. We think we'd wake up in the middle of the night or not even go to bed at all.:roftl:

Sounds like you're the happiest person in the whole planet right now. :wink2:

I'm so happy for you!

Yay! My cousin managed to catch johnny as I was talking to him!!!

This is what I saw :wub2:

johnny3.jpg

johnny2.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

How are you even alive right now? If I saw that I would be dead. :stretcher:

I adore these pictures. This thread just keeps getting better and better. :naughty:

I didn't know you already were an actor...what have you acted in?

I didn't know you already were an actor...what have you acted in?

no movies yet unfortunatley... but I've taken classes... I've done school plays, but nothing big.

Someday though, I'll be on that silver screen...it just has to happen, because it's a passion of mine that I can't live without:blush-anim-cl:

no movies yet unfortunatley... but I've taken classes... I've done school plays, but nothing big.

Someday though, I'll be on that silver screen...it just has to happen, because it's a passion of mine that I can't live without:blush-anim-cl:

If we had to pick careers that we think would suit us, it would have to be either cartoonists or movie critics or something that had to do with movies like behind the sceens. Just watched The Mist and it was very creepy:shocked: but when I saw the behind the sceens work on how they did some stuff it wasn't scary at all. If we didn't become cartoonists we'd do something like that. We love drawing and love movies. We've seen movies dating back to a few silents (silents are not really our style). Love movies from 1930's to today.

Wow, you met Johnny Depp!! How brilliant is that!! :thumb_yello: Love love love Johnny, all the way from 21 Jumps Street til now. I keep telling myself i'll meet him someday, but it never occured to me to stalk his film set :boxed: Our house in England is not too far from his place near Bath, and sometimes when I go to any of the local pubs, I secretly wish that he'd be there somehow. You lucky lucky girl!:wink2: and good luck with the acting :thumb_yello: