read this with an open mind im not kidding please listen!! it's reality.

victoria+Mika

:mf_rosetinted: So guys when you look at mika what do you think? he's so nice and he's so cute and hot and sexy and breath taking yes he is , is that what you guys think?? seriously tell me you NEED 2.......I think when I look at him I say in my head he's so fine and such a good person and he deserves to have a singing career because he experienced severe bullying and and was dyslexic i FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM I TRULY LOVE MIKA AND I HOPE THAT SOME DAY SOME WAY that im at 1 of his concerts that would be my 20th of his and he would remember me and love me I wish and I hope and I know I may sound 2 too obsessed but im not I just really would like some have more hope actuallly in my life and he would fall in love with me trust me and start a life with me and I probably sound crazy but im sorry if i do that's 2 bad I love mika and NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT and trust me I dont have a great life everyone hate's me at my school well not eveyone I have friends but those Friken a-holes sorry sorry sorry for my language they just hate me for no reason I didnt do anything maybe cause im not miss popular with a hot boyfriend and I dated every guy in school and im not a virgin BUT I DONT WANT TO BE MISS POPULAR OR NOT A VIRGIN OR WITH A HOT BOYFRIEND THATS NOT COOL sorry but it's not and I hope all you people here me out feel what im feeling you know?? Thanks peoples im glad 2 have some people to tell this to!

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww :huglove: I know what you mean... But those people aren't worth it, trust me. Except my friends, I pretty much looked down on. I know it's cause I'm cleverer (god is that a word? I s'pose this doesn't exactly give a great example :roftl:) than them, and that I'm not pretty or skinny enough. I really don't care. The reason they probably don't like you is some form of jealousy hon.

You know what? Those people at school don't even deserve your time...you're too good for them.

As for what I think of when I look at Mika...

- how gorgeous and talented the man is

- think about his caring and wonderful personality

- his contagous giggle/laughter

- being a Lollipop Girl...that is my lifelong dream!!! I really hope it happens someday...I seriously think about it everyday

- how, even though I don't have the best self confidence, that he and his music have made me a better person

:mf_rosetinted: So guys when you look at mika what do you think? he's so nice and he's so cute and hot and sexy and breath taking yes he is , is that what you guys think?? seriously tell me you NEED 2.......I think when I look at him I say in my head he's so fine and such a good person and he deserves to have a singing career because he experienced severe bullying and and was dyslexic i FEEL SO BAD FOR HIM I TRULY LOVE MIKA AND I HOPE THAT SOME DAY SOME WAY that im at 1 of his concerts that would be my 20th of his and he would remember me and love me I wish and I hope and I know I may sound 2 too obsessed but im not I just really would like some have more hope actuallly in my life and he would fall in love with me trust me and start a life with me and I probably sound crazy but im sorry if i do that's 2 bad I love mika and NO ONE IS GOING TO CHANGE THAT and trust me I dont have a great life everyone hate's me at my school well not eveyone I have friends but those Friken a-holes sorry sorry sorry for my language they just hate me for no reason I didnt do anything maybe cause im not miss popular with a hot boyfriend and I dated every guy in school and im not a virgin BUT I DONT WANT TO BE MISS POPULAR OR NOT A VIRGIN OR WITH A HOT BOYFRIEND THATS NOT COOL sorry but it's not and I hope all you people here me out feel what im feeling you know?? Thanks peoples im glad 2 have some people to tell this to!

*hugs* It's nice to have a place to vent this stuff out where it's safe and no one is going to think badly of you. People are so shallow, and most are not worth your time. Observe and keep the good people around you, and don't mind the rest of them. They're just sheep, cattle, follow the crowd. We all walk our own paths to our own drummers, and you're just fine :) I'm sure all of us wish we could somehow be significant in MIKA's life, and maybe one day we will be :) Never stop hoping, never stop dreaming!

Life gets sooooo much better after highschool......trust me! I hated it too the best part is running into alot of those "popular" people 5 years later...most of them are in dead end jobs and have now become the losers : ) Being popular doesn't take you very far after school

omg how i know how you are feeling:)

soemtimes i just feel like MIKA is that who let me go further let me be a better person, in my mind when i heard those "mika, you're my whole life" or "i love you SO much :)" one half of my mind thinks - it's sick what are you doing ? but another thinks - omg i love him too, and i want to tell that whole world :blush-anim-cl:

i think pretty much every body feels the same, isnt that true ? :wub2:

so whats wrong then ? , of course till we dont do anything wrong or TOO atacky or TOO personal for MIKA :):mf_lustslow:

you know ? in this moment i started to think about one thing :D

is this "love" is about his music? NO,NO NO of coursse we love his music but in some way i think his music have became not SO important than his personality and his sexy movings or something like that but from the other point i'm listening

to his songs and i just love them, and i loved them even before i even knew who is MIKA, or how is he looking :D

do you understand what i'm saying ? i love everything what he does :D

I know how you feel about the "school thing" ...

I always thought it was my faulth that people bullied me so I became afraid of doing things wrong ... It became worse everyday untill the point I got panick attacks when doing an exam or a simple test and I was afraid to talk to people because I thought I would say the wrong thing which would result in them not liking me ... I still have it. I think twice before posting a stupid comment or before talking to someone although it got a lot better.

And the stupid thing is that it wasn't even my fault at all ... they just bullied me because I was the quiet, shy, new girl. I was just an easy target.

But in the end you've got to remember that they are the ones at fault and that there's nothing wrong with you. Everybody's just different ... I don't even want to be like them anymore :P

And it's true that Mika's music is a real support ... (I only exercise on his music because otherwise I immediately quit :naughty: and listening to his music makes me happy when I'm down)

So don't care about what other people say! You are yourself and everybody's different it's just for them to accept it!

Hun, I know exactly how you feel. I and think is this exactly why he makes music. Not for the meanies, not for the bullies, but for us. If there is one thing I have found by listening to Mika's music is that you can find comfort in knowing your not the only one out there.

Last year I was assulted by a distant family memeber of mine, and I sware I was a mess. I locked myself in my bedroom for three days and did nothing but listen to music.

It was about the sixth time i listen to "Happy Ending" when i just keep repeating "little bit of love" that i came to the realization that i have love, and that's enough.

Virginity, sexuality, being betten the crap out of by a family member that you welcomed into your home even through you don't know them......nothing that anyone tries to use against you or do to you is because of you. They try to steal the light and energy you are admitting. And girl, you've got the power and ability to do amazing things!

So i say keep on tucking girl! forget those stupid people in school, once you're done you leave them behind anyway to move onto greater things!

Hope we helped!

*Helle's Belle

Hun' date=' I know exactly how you feel. I and think is this exactly why he makes music. Not for the meanies, not for the bullies, but for us. If there is one thing I have found by listening to Mika's music is that you can find comfort in knowing your not the only one out there.

Last year I was assulted by a distant family memeber of mine, and I sware I was a mess. I locked myself in my bedroom for three days and did nothing but listen to music.

It was about the sixth time i listen to "Happy Ending" when i just keep repeating "little bit of love" that i came to the realization that i have love, and that's enough.

Virginity, sexuality, being betten the crap out of by a family member that you welcomed into your home even through you don't know them......nothing that anyone tries to use against you or do to you is because of you. They try to steal the light and energy you are admitting. And girl, you've got the power and ability to do amazing things!

So i say keep on tucking girl! forget those stupid people in school, once you're done you leave them behind anyway to move onto greater things!

Hope we helped!

*Helle's Belle[/quote']

May I just say I love your screen name? :naughty:

That sound like a horrible experience though :huglove: You are completely right; we are all worth so much more than the bullies.

Also, anyone who wants to talk, my PM box is never full :wink2: