The Australian Thread: Part Eleven

Rainbow Sky

Just as you post that....I'm done catching up.

Suuucked iiin :-)

Come back ! I never ever mean to leave anyone out !

I love your avatar and your Readingness ! come my dear ...come!

Hello Oz !

I've been to Perth and Sydney on my travels!

Woo! Woo! Woo! *Perth high-five!* WHY? :roftl:

A bold attempt from this promising young author, but one feels that it could have been longer.

:sneaky2:

im on early its 8.33 am

i've been on since 3.30 am but i feel back to sleep a very deep sleep

I'm on ym earliest yet. 9.14. Although I was also on for a quick peek at (non-existant) officialness at 7 when i got up. Now I have 15 minutes till my next calss (too late to bother with the first one)

The people from ISV (intl student volunteers) are here today again. I went top their little seminar thing-mo-bob last year and afterwards totally wanted to go, but didn't. I think i shall go again.

How are we all atm

What you asking over yourself for? :fisch:

I love werthers originals (however its spelt)...I get seriously addicted to them

Mmmm, me too.

Yeah, they frickin' cut out one of the characters!! *sneaky2*

Ohh, I hate that. Good books then? I should read?

Yes!! It sounds so demeaning...lucky we don't have that at our school...

Oh good. I know, the - makes it sound like you failed. A- sound like a really big fail :roftl:

11 posts...well, there's no revoking your post-whore status now...

*grins proudly*

Afternoon, everyone...

Morning

Just popped in to see if we're official yet!

*slaps*

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ohh, I hate that. Good books then? I should read?

Oh good. I know, the - makes it sound like you failed. A- sound like a really big fail :roftl:

*grins proudly*

Yeah, they're good in a young way. I liked them all the same.

Yes, exactly :roftl:

*rolls eyes* << We need an eye-rolling smiley...MSN has got one, for Christ's sake

Yeah, they're good in a young way. I liked them all the same.

Yes, exactly :roftl:

*rolls eyes* << We need an eye-rolling smiley...MSN has got one, for Christ's sake

Oh good, I like children's books :roftl: Adult books are booorrriiiiiing :mf_rosetinted:

I knoooow! *eye roll-y smilie*

That we do

I love werthers originals (however its spelt)...I get seriously addicted to them

*pats* Poor poor Arts.

Takes computer virus to a new level

Thanks Jen

*waves hello*

*waves hello*

*pats*

*waves to silver*

Still sick, and work just tried to call me in, even though my availbity says I can't work at this time due to uni (not that I'm at uni)

dont u hate being sick

i got god damn tosilitis and a shocking head cold, and bloody wisdom teeth decided to was the perfect time to come

hope u get better soon

Hello peoples....lunch break time!

*prays silently that IT experts are not monitoring the web pages I'm viewing*

Oh oh oh, your quote-splitting skills are lacking!

I was tired you big meanie:tears: ....it won't happen again, I promise!

Lol, which has just reminded me of the old lady I was sitting (periodic-sleeping) next to on the train today. She offered me a wherthers (sp?) original. Nudged me awake to do it too. Yes, that is all. That is my story. It amuses me. Wherthers original are such a typical granny lolly.

They're so sweet!

Right; I'll come back and do a scary MQ, but not right now...I'm sick and going back to bed.

Couldn't be any worse than OD's....OMG don't take that as a challenge though, my brain hurts when I have to read those!

I blame all you sickies...somehow your germs seeped into the computer and attached themselves to me.

Would we do that to you:fisch:

*comes in like Taz the Tasmanian Devil in a mad cleaning spree.*

*picks up empty bottles*

*dusts you all off*

*grabs suitcase*

*Leaves thread like Taz*

How did you manage all those bottles by yourself?

G'day (as I know you don't say). I thought I'd post here while this thread is at my mercy, as I can't get a word in edgeways on the Oldling thread, and the bar is full of people drinking ... coffee!

Oh, I know....they were drinking tea last time I was there....honest to God tea:shocked: I love my tea but not in a bar!

For some reason I read that as you having to get up for 2 1/2 hours work

I wish!

Oldings start stalking Silver around the threads! See, we don't ignore...we stalk. Get your arse back over to the Oldlings!

*waves* to my Aussie buds! Love you guys!

At least you're not a scary stalker....Hi *waves*

This is my second home, I belong here. What are you doing here - I thought you were going to get some sleep!

How sweet that you admit that you belong here :naughty:

I have posted this purely to get my post count up to 850. I am a post whore

That doesn't make you special on this thread:bleh:

*slaps*

Ouch....what was that for:tears:....I only asked!

That is a definite requirement :thumb_yello:

Ugh I have been packing and cleaning all day today.

and I'm quite ticked that we're not official. I wanted to see this before I left... but nope. It's going to be announced once I leave for the trip so ugh. I'm never going to catch up with this board ever again it feels like once I get back. FT.

I'm so exhausted now. I've been running on fig newtons all day. It's time to get some real food now that I only have like 6 things that I can't pack until the morning.

*yawns*

Ugh I have been packing and cleaning all day today.and I'm quite ticked that we're not official. I wanted to see this before I left... but nope. It's going to be announced once I leave for the trip so ugh. I'm never going to catch up with this board ever again it feels like once I get back. FT.

I'm so exhausted now. I've been running on fig newtons all day. It's time to get some real food now that I only have like 6 things that I can't pack until the morning.

*yawns*

aaawwww, I think you should put your feet up and have a cuppa. You've earned it:wink2:

We'll probably be on the next thread when you come back:naughty:

aaawwww, I think you should put your feet up and have a cuppa. You've earned it:wink2:

We'll probably be on the next thread when you come back:naughty:

Yeah I've been busy since 11:30am and now it's 10:15pm. *flops down on bed*

I'm sure you guys will be on the next thread when i get back getting close to starting a new one. :naughty:

:yay:I have either glandular fever or tonsilitis... my bet is on tonsilitis....since one of my uni mates had it before the break

dont u hate being sick

i got god damn tosilitis and a shocking head cold, and bloody wisdom teeth decided to was the perfect time to come

hope u get better soon

At least I dont have the headcold bit, but wisdom teeth and tonsilitis symptoms

Ugh I have been packing and cleaning all day today.

and I'm quite ticked that we're not official. I wanted to see this before I left... but nope. It's going to be announced once I leave for the trip so ugh. I'm never going to catch up with this board ever again it feels like once I get back. FT.

*yawns*

Did you send it and also ensure your mum was going to check your mail for you? :naughty:

Did you send it and also ensure your mum was going to check your mail for you? :naughty:

While running around today I took a detour to get the last bit of your stuff RIGHT before the store closed Don't worry. *pulls hair out*

She can't check my mail when I'm gone. I have to take the keys and my ID with me.

I'm out for now. Later

While running around today I took a detour to get the last bit of your stuff RIGHT before the store closed Don't worry. *pulls hair out*

She can't check my mail when I'm gone. I have to take the keys and my ID with me.

I'm out for now. Later

Wooo.....

And well as long as you have a way to ensure your one doesn't go walkabout if it should turn up there while your away

Good...it was sunny for the whole day! Hopefully it'll stay that way...it is APRIL now, after all :sneaky2:

Yay for the sunshine !! It's sunny here too today .... a pleasant Autumn day, with a gentle sea breeze ..... awwwwww ..... :wub2::wink2: