The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh no are you? I'm alergic to cats !! Lester makes me sneeze too if i touch him too much !!!:blink:

i'm alergic to all animals, fur or feathers. i don't even have to touch them, i start sneezing and my eyes puff up so much i cant see :thumbdown:

it's a shame because i love cats but i can't be near them too long

NOOOOOOO!

Not fair, I'm on a job and nowher near a tv. They can't do this to me.

Surely they'll repeat it, they have done for all the other episodes, I hope they do.

Oh well, another day another service station, this time I'm on the way back from Leicester. At least I had dinner before I left at 5, and I'm enjoying a nice snack of a couple of wholemeal hot cross buns and a diet Coke.

Still no news then. I reckon Jerrys teasing us, naughty boy!

It's alright I have thick head on today and keep thinking it's Friday.... it's not it's thursday isn't it....

Yep it's on tomorrow then..... still all the other stupid me things stick - can't believe i've missed a whole series with James Marsters in it..... :thumbdown:

Gonna go off and cry now..... I shall watch last episode tomorrow even if I haven't a clue what it's about :wink2:

Ruth, what a close call! How scary. :shocked:

Hi Christina - glad your dog has good taste in music!!! :roftl: :roftl:

Haha, we were testing because it seems she does it EVERYTIME Love Today is on. She is named "Love Love Me" afterall!:naughty:

i'm alergic to all animals, fur or feathers. i don't even have to touch them, i start sneezing and my eyes puff up so much i cant see :thumbdown:

it's a shame because i love cats but i can't be near them too long

That's too bad. Who is the dog in your avatar? Our family is very allergic to cats too.

So, no news, I take it?

You know I was doing fine tonight I haven't actually watched one single Mika video ..... but I keep looking at Robertina's The Hottest Sweet Dreams Ever! Link - and sod it I give in....

Haha, we were testing because it seems she does it EVERYTIME Love Today is on. She is named "Love Love Me" afterall!:naughty:

That's too bad. Who is the dog in your avatar? Our family is very allergic to cats too.

So, no news, I take it?

no news, and having no news is not news itself either! :sneaky2:

You know I was doing fine tonight I haven't actually watched one single Mika video ..... but I keep looking at Robertina's The Hottest Sweet Dreams Ever! Link - and sod it I give in....

what link!!!! I need sweet dreams

Hey everyone! We are having a laugh here because everytime we play Love Today for Mika (the pup), she woo woos! :roftl:

Thumbs up to your doggies impeccable taste in music.

Weeaxl, no I'm pretty sure it wasn't you, this guy had hair;-)

Hey Wendy and Vicky.

Vick, you think this phone is good, wait 'til you see the new one I'm upgrading to, it'll blow you away!

SUPERDOOPERPHONE!LOL!

eheheheheh

it's there on purpose.....to make us all long for another mika's gig....heaps shaking in front of us...........:wub2: :wub2:

Hello, friends-

do I even dare ask "did anything happen yet?"

it doesn't look like it. Unless it is so subtle it is invisible!

It's supposed to get up to 60 degrees this weekend!

how's everybody else?

im back. hey wendsishness.

Hi phunky!! :wink2:

Hello, friends-

do I even dare ask "did anything happen yet?"

it doesn't look like it. Unless it is so subtle it is invisible!

It's supposed to get up to 60 degrees this weekend!

how's everybody else?

Hi Leona :thumb_yello:

Nothing at all!! :boxed:

So, no news, I take it?

hi candboys, her name is jess, she is my uncle's dog and is completely mad :punk:

Hi phunky!! :wink2:

Hi Leona :thumb_yello:

Nothing at all!! :boxed:

aarrgghh!!!

well, maybe it's just so unbelievably fantastical

it's taking longer than expected.

Or, someone went on vacation & forgot all about us!

Ha ha ha!

Last night I thought they were! Taps turning on when I wasn't near the sink, toilet flushing when I walked through the cubicle door, fair gave me the willies(NO pun intended) I can tell you.

Talking of haunting, I almost became a ghost (although the way I keep getting cut up, I thought I already was, heh heh) myself this morning.

I was driving up the back road to a pick up, driven up it many times before, and this car is coming towards me, looked like he was in the middle of the road. Well I slowed a bit and pulled over to the grass verge, doing about 30 (it's a 60 limit along there) and this car starts pulling over towards me, not slowing, next thing I know he's right in front of me heading right at me!

Well I slammed on the brakes yanked the van onto the grass to avoid hitting him (it was an old guy) and stopped. He just calmly pulled away and drove off!

Well ,I was pretty shaken, but I jumped out of the van screaming at him to stop, but he kept going. Unfortunately, I didn't get his number, but from what the guy at the pick up point told me, he's done it to him too, only he was behind him when it happened.

He better not try it with me again or the van will be swung round in the middle of the road, and he'll get a tongue lashing he'll never forget!

Hope you are ok Rose, that sounded scarey!!!:shocked: :shocked: :wub2:

Ruth! :shocked: You are never older than 65 surely!!

We are a bit down - but we can still whup your butt with one hand tied

behind our backs!! :sneaky2:

Sorry to hear about your fish Silver!!

Hi Robi, Laurel, Vicky, Rose, Phunky and anyone I have missed :thumb_yello:

Our troops are bigger than his !!!!

How was the sax Wendi :naughty:

hi all of you!!!!!!

wendi, how's yr girl?

In a bit of pain - but that is to be expected I guess. Happy

apart from that though!! :thumb_yello:

Yes I saw it, hope it works for my dreams :wub2:

Hiya Miek - sorry, I missed saying Hi earlier - didnt see you!! xx