The Oldlings Part 15

Wendi

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evening (or whatever time of day it is with you:thumb_yello: ) Everyone.

Have I missed much.....I know I haven't missed 'the' news because there isn't any....but you know....the real news...whats been happening in the Oldlings...anything good?

Charlie..have a brilliant weekend..is that this weekend or next? We will have to go to Vegas for Ab's 21st as we went for Jakes but to be honest I am aren't that enthused..unless we could somehow tie it in with a Mika gig of course..then I could get excited! Somehow I can't quite see Mika in Vegas :shocked:

Hi Kath!

Yes have a great time Charlie, wish we were there too:wink2:

Never been to Vegas!!!:shocked:

thanks hun - sone needs to access his DS lite between 8pm and 4 am to catch a rare pokemon - but have realised the book is from the states!!! :shocked:

its 8.40 pm here and he was getting v cross!!

oh no. It'll be so late or early for him to catch the pokemon.

Hi kath - love ya - but goots go - hot date with John Barrow man - cathc up tomorrow x x x x x

OMFG OMFG OMFG

I AM SO JEALOUS!1

**SUZANNE JUMPS ON PLANE, KNOCKS YOU OUT WITH A FROZEN FISH AND TAKES JOHN BARROWMAN FOR HERSELF***:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

Yes it could indeed just be me but it is driving me nuts!:shocked:

Have a good date Carry :thumb_yello:

Vicky, first time I went to Vegas I was pleasantly surprised...I hadn't thought I would enjoy it but I did. But last year when we went I think I had enough of it..the oppulence of the place is breathtaking and it is the knowledge of how the money is gained that I can not cope with :shocked:

CC - Torchwood is an adult spin off of Dr Who!

not aldult as in 18 plus - but after watershed - although there is actually quite a lot of sexual tension this season!

****WATCHED ALL OF SEASONS OF DR WHO AND FIRST OF TORCHWOOD

THE LAST MONTH OF DVD*****

***I am going to write a Fan fic that Torchwood is in Victoria and is staying at the Government House Mansion near by and some how is investigating the mysterious dissapearance of 100's of university students*****

I AM SO A JACK/IANTO FAN.....:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

I got kicked off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious:

back down the cellar with miek, may let her out soon, or are your eyes playing up. :roftl::thumb_yello:

My eyes are fine!!! :sneaky2:

Evening (or whatever time of day it is with you ) Everyone.

Have I missed much.....I know I haven't missed 'the' news because there isn't any....but you know....the real news...whats been happening in the Oldlings...anything good?

Charlie..have a brilliant weekend..is that this weekend or next? We will have to go to Vegas for Ab's 21st as we went for Jakes but to be honest I am aren't that enthused..unless we could somehow tie it in with a Mika gig of course..then I could get excited! Somehow I can't quite see Mika in Vegas

Kath :huglove: Great to see you!!!!!!!

Hi ! sorry got distracted there by kids going to bed!!

Horton, Hears a Who !

http://www.hortonmovie.com

Wendi you do know ,remember those screen interuptions on msn!!!

Yeah it's the new Dr Seuss film!

You know Dr Seuss .... Cat in the Hat and all those ones, Green eggs and ham!

The Grinch................The boys love 'em!.............so do i!!!:wink2:

i think Mika might ............ yeah if you are watching Mika, come and join us!!!

Ah!!! I remember the wee critters in our msn talk!!!! :thumb_yello:

Hi & bye Carri!!

Hi Wendy - glad you enjoyed:thumb_yello: It was a great concert and we did the stage door loitering thing at the end too:wub2:

Did you get a photo of him - I saw you said on the DJ thread that he

looks better in RL than on TV!!

Hello all!!! What's happening? Any goss....?

Hi SL! How are you? Love the avi!:thumb_yello:

Nah, doesn't look like there is much gos. I haven,t been here the last couple of days and am currently having a nervous breakdown as my puter is being slower than slow!:shocked:

Nah, doesn't look like there is much gos. I haven,t been here the last couple of days and am currently having a nervous breakdown as my puter is being slower than slow!:shocked:

Kath - you were so well behaved the other night when we were with

Mika. You sat reading your magazine, and let Mika and me go off for a walk

etc - and you only appeared when I fell over!!! :blush-anim-cl:

Did you get a photo of him - I saw you said on the DJ thread that he

looks better in RL than on TV!!

No pic...TBH, I did'nt even think of taking my camera :doh: I got my chicket signed, though and had a brief conversation about him coming from Barnet and me living in Enfield (next door!)

I'm not too bad, thanks, except I've hurt my shoulder and I've barely been able to move my neck the last couple of days....how's you?