Alphabeat ! =)

celesteee

:o Nooooooooo

You just reminded me that Sara and Alphabeat are playing around the same time here in October too and then realised they're on the same day!!! :'(

I guess it'll be Sara then...just because I've seen Alphabeat a lot more than Sara.

:thumbdown: I'm not a happy bunny.

Maybe I'll have to go and see Alphabeat at one of their other dates on that tour... :naughty: Anyone fancy a trip to Brighton?

Okay that was just me being stupid... Sara is the 28th SEPTEMBER and Alphabeat are 28th OCTOBER. Phew. That means I can go to both :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahahaha !! Just find this !!

I LOVE Alphabeat !! :wink2:

Anders is hot . :mf_rosetinted:

Lol ! Can I join you people ?

yeah of course you can , all of the alphabeat boys are soo very handsome and stylish !

yeah of course you can , all of the alphabeat boys are soo very handsome and stylish !

I like Anders . :mf_rosetinted:

I'm kidding . . . and btw there are 2 Anders, right ?

:roftl:

In fact, I don't know much things about them . I'm here to learn, not to teach . :lmfao:

Jose !? Here too ? My killer . . .

3 ?! :shocked:

Right . . . So I love the vocal Anders ! :lmfao:

Of course I'm here too! :mf_rosetinted: Gotta love Alphabeat!

here's something for you to study (quoting myself)

Sure!

alphabeat.jpg

Anders Reinholdt - Troels Hansen - Anders SG - Stine Bramsen - Rasmus Nagel - Anders B

:thumb_yello:

Can I kill you here too?! :das:

Alphabeat_anders.jpg

Of course I'm here too! :mf_rosetinted: Gotta love Alphabeat!

here's something for you to study (quoting myself)

Can I kill you here too?! :das:

Alphabeat_anders.jpg

Hum . . . *trying to learn all the names*

God . . . You can !! :mf_lustslow:

I saw that nice and close up haha

n548905297_3210039_1625.jpg

*starts to sing:* Killing me softly with this boy

:naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I guess you enjoyed them then because you was veeery hyper for seeing Mika or not?? :P Nah I go because i wanted to see Anders Sg in real :wub2:

My father is the unlucky one who needs to come with me (A)

Hmm, I dunno... I really enjoyed them as Mika's supportact but when I saw them at Bevrijdingspop they were quite boring :naughty: So maybe if someone wants to go with me then I'll go to the Melkweg gig

Alphabeat are amazing, I saw them live before they became big and even before they released their first single cos they supported Palladium in London last Feb. Also hoping to go and see them in London at the end of the month, might be getting in for free as well :wink2:

x

Just got back from seeing them...again :naughty: and seriously could those guys get any more adorable!?

Although my nerves were on edge the whole night worrying about Anders SG's life. He was even more clumsy than usual tonight...he almost fell into us several times.. actually head-planted the floor a couple of times got through about 4 microphones, leaned over the crowd from a height of about 4 metres on a wobbly stack of speakers (and then jumped the whole way down)...hit some poor sound guy on the head with a tamborine, covered those of us at the front with huge chunks of wood off his drumsticks and ended up exposing Stine's underwear to us a couple of times which I'm sure she'll be having words with him about later...