The CSI Thread!

neeve272

Who loves CSI?! Let's investigate some crime scenes.... hehehe

I made this thread with the original CSI (Las Vegas) in mind because I don't like the Miami or New York versions, and I have a particular aversion to Horatio... but feel free to chat about any of them!

Discuss characters, plots, how the series has changed since the early seasons, what you like, what you don't like......

csi2jg9.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I do'n't think I've seen that one! :shocked: Amazingly.....

This was really great!! It goes through the whole of season 7!!

I love csi...:wink2: las vegas above all!

and I like greg very much...:naughty:

ahhhhh Greg!!! My love...

greg-csi-779309_500_282.jpg

:mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow: :mf_lustslow:

wow...so I'm not the only one that like greg...:thumb_yello: ...very very nice to meet you...:wink2:

Ahhh... greg is sooo cute! That episode where he was taken to court for running over that guy who was beating up a tourist with his gang got me sooo worked up! I ended up yelling at the Tv because everyone was being soooo unfair!

Oh I remember now! The kid he ran over was called Demetrius James! They were the Fanny Smackers who dressed up in scary halloween outfits and dark hoodies! Kevin Federline was in it! hahaha funny!

wow...so I'm not the only one that like greg...:thumb_yello: ...very very nice to meet you...:wink2:

hahaha nice to meet you too!!! he is such a funny character... I was happy when he became one of the CSI team, but I think his character was funnier and not as serious when he was in the lab.....

Ahhh... greg is sooo cute! That episode where he was taken to court for running over that guy who was beating up a tourist with his gang got me sooo worked up! I ended up yelling at the Tv because everyone was being soooo unfair!

Oh I remember now! The kid he ran over was called Demetrius James! They were the Fanny Smackers who dressed up in scary halloween outfits and dark hoodies! Kevin Federline was in it! hahaha funny!

OMG the episode when he got beaten up.... I was nearly crying!! He's such a nice guy and they nearly kill him :tears: :tears:

I didn't know Kevin federline was in it....who was he?

maybe I have not yet seen that episode...in Italy we have this season now...I saw the episode where greg was beat...poor greg!

hahaha nice to meet you too!!! he is such a funny character... I was happy when he became one of the CSI team, but I think his character was funnier and not as serious when he was in the lab.....

yes! I'm very happy too...greg is a member of the csi team...:thumb_yello: ...go greg go...:thumb_yello:

...but yes you are right his character was funnier...!

csi3ki9.jpg

in lab!:wink2:

OMG the episode when he got beaten up.... I was nearly crying!! He's such a nice guy and they nearly kill him :tears: :tears:

I didn't know Kevin federline was in it....who was he?

He was the guy called Pig.... The main guy who organised all the "meetings"" and stuff.

wow, I didn't even notice.... I was probably engulfed in my concern for Greg :naughty:

Yeah! I only noticed cos I saw his name in the opening credits and the I got all caught up in looking for him! lol:naughty: But I was also desperate for greg! I was on the edge of my seat... I think I threw my cusion.... might have been another episode....:blush-anim-cl:

Yeah! I only noticed cos I saw his name in the opening credits and the I got all caught up in looking for him! lol:naughty: But I was also desperate for greg! I was on the edge of my seat... I think I threw my cusion.... might have been another episode....:blush-anim-cl:

:roftl: :roftl: all Greg-related storylines are dramatic! For us anyway!!

:roftl: :roftl: all Greg-related storylines are dramatic! For us anyway!!

Yeah... my dad got angry with me for disturbing him... but I was soo upset!:blush-anim-cl:

oh yes! poor greg...I was also desperate for greg in that episode...now I'm very curious about next episodes...

Me too! I can't wait for Tuesday:naughty:

Yeah... my dad got angry with me for disturbing him... but I was soo upset!:blush-anim-cl:

Me too! I can't wait for Tuesday:naughty:

:naughty::punk:

I watched all of season 7 and what's available of season 8 on alluc.org :thumb_yello:

really? and...what about next episodes?...are they exciting?

:naughty::punk:

really? and...what about next episodes?...are they exciting?

yeah they're all really good.... oh yeah the end of season 7, like the last 2 episodes, and the first episode of seaon 8: sooooooooooo exciting!!! another member of the team is in danger, and it's related to the miniature killer... sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!