The CSI Thread!

neeve272

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahahahaaa :roftl:

I don't know how he does, but he doesn't seem to have any feeling in his face! It's annoying! It's a stone with eyes :P

Yeah... I have to admit that Miami is far from my idea of worthwhile veiwing! Plus all the girls are so plastic and total bimbos... it's soooo unrealistic!

Yeah... I have to admit that Miami is far from my idea of worthwhile veiwing! Plus all the girls are so plastic and total bimbos... it's soooo unrealistic!

really! and in my opinion the episodes of las vegas and new york are more interesting than miami...

Hahahahaaa :roftl:

I don't know how he does, but he doesn't seem to have any feeling in his face! It's annoying! It's a stone with eyes :P

it worries me how he looks at children - we're supposed to believe he has this special link with children (at least I think that's what the scriptwriters intended) but he just comes over as a pervert:shocked:

THREE WORDS:

GRISSOM IS SEXY:roftl: :roftl:

Yes - but how did he end up with Sarah?

SWecond that!

But after Las Vegas I could hardly adjust to New Your!:mf_rosetinted:

I like las vegas more than the other:thumb_yello: ...I can see new york (above all the last seasons...)...but miami...:thumbdown::boxed:

Second that?...sorry my english is not so good...and...I have not understand well...what a shame...!:thumbdown:

I like las vegas more than the other:thumb_yello: ...I can see new york (above all the last seasons...)...but miami...:thumbdown::boxed:

Second that?...sorry my english is not so good...and...I have not understand well...what a shame...!:thumbdown:

I also think like that!:wink2:

And now on TV we have only CSI Miami!:thumbdown:

really?:thumbdown:

now we have CSI Las Vegas...season 7...!

but last month only csi NY and Miami...:thumbdown:

And I don't know which season are we watching because we watch it all over again...I know all episodes!:thumbdown::mf_rosetinted:

in my opinion the episodes of CSI Miami are all so similar...:boxed:

Yes they are...but I think that Las Vegas is the best....maybe because it was the first CSI series on TV...and I miss it :emot-sad:

Yes they are...but I think that Las Vegas is the best....maybe because it was the first CSI series on TV...and I miss it :emot-sad:

yes...CSI Las Vegas is the best...:punk::wink2:

and it was my first csi series...I like it so much!:punk:

and season 7 is so "OMG":thumb_yello: ...:naughty:

Who loves CSI?! Let's investigate some crime scenes.... hehehe

I made this thread with the original CSI (Las Vegas) in mind because I don't like the Miami or New York versions, and I have a particular aversion to Horatio... but feel free to chat about any of them!

Discuss characters, plots, how the series has changed since the early seasons, what you like, what you don't like......

Love CSI! The original series is the absolute best. Sometimes the science is a little bit far-fetched but I still love it. I have seen all the episodes. Can't get enought! :thumb_yello:

I like all the CSI's especially new york.....

But OMG -Calleigh Duquesne in CSI MIAMI.....god her voice does my head in, but i just laugh when horatio takes off his glasses and states the obvious fact....haha, kaes me giggle -

ohh makes me giggle like MIKA's bum wiggle....hehe

I looooove CSI, specially the Las Vegas one! Grissom is just soooo cool! He rules! :punk:

NY is also pretty cool!

But Miami...jesus...that Horatio...arrggghhhh! And Calleigh's voice... :boxed:

I like all the CSI's especially new york.....

But OMG -Calleigh Duquesne in CSI MIAMI.....god her voice does my head in, but i just laugh when horatio takes off his glasses and states the obvious fact....haha, kaes me giggle -

ohh makes me giggle like MIKA's bum wiggle....hehe

I looooove CSI, specially the Las Vegas one! Grissom is just soooo cool! He rules! :punk:

NY is also pretty cool!

But Miami...jesus...that Horatio...arrggghhhh! And Calleigh's voice... :boxed:

so now I'm very courios about her voice:naughty: ...I saw the italian episodes so I don't know...

Who loves CSI?! Let's investigate some crime scenes.... hehehe

I made this thread with the original CSI (Las Vegas) in mind because I don't like the Miami or New York versions, and I have a particular aversion to Horatio... but feel free to chat about any of them!

Discuss characters, plots, how the series has changed since the early seasons, what you like, what you don't like......

csi2jg9.jpg

I love CSI :)

I don't watch much TV, but when I do, it's only CSI or Animal Planet channel :)

I really enjoy the way that each plot is set out, so instead of just watching a tv show, you can really get involved and try to solve the mystery yourself by putting the clues together. It's like a game, on TV!

That and I have a serious crush on Eric Szmanda.

And....Grissom likes bugs. I like bugs. No really, Grissom REALLY likes bugs....

Me too :)