The CSI Thread!

neeve272

yeah they're all really good.... oh yeah the end of season 7, like the last 2 episodes, and the first episode of seaon 8: sooooooooooo exciting!!! another member of the team is in danger, and it's related to the miniature killer... sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!

Oh! were those the miniature killers Mandy was talking about in her first post?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah they're all really good.... oh yeah the end of season 7, like the last 2 episodes, and the first episode of seaon 8: sooooooooooo exciting!!! another member of the team is in danger, and it's related to the miniature killer... sooooooooooooooo exciting!!!

OMG! wow...I'm so curious! mhm...who is in danger?...mhm...maybe I can image...but I'm not sure...!

Oh! were those the miniature killers Mandy was talking about in her first post?

yup :thumb_yello:

OMG! wow...I'm so curious! mhm...who is in danger?...mhm...maybe I can image...but I'm not sure...!

do u want me to tell you??....

Ok I won't say it here :wink2:

Giogio I can PM u if u really want to know! :naughty:

:naughty: ...mhm...I don't know...I really want to know but I also really like surprises...mhm...I think about that tonight:naughty: ...and then I send you a PM if I can't stay without know who is...ok?...:wink2:

Hey you guys!!!! I am a MAJOR CSI JUNKIE!!! Since the writer's strike I have been MAJORLY JONESING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::insane::hypo: Don't the new episodes start soon????????? I FACKING HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!

CSI LAS VEGAS IS THE BEST - MIAMI AND NEW YORK ARE OKAY - I CAN TOLERATE THEM .......

OH..... The miniature killers...... WOWZA!!! Amazing! And so sad Sara Sidle has left! Oh well........... Can't wait for the new shows to be up and running... then we can all get on this thread and go crazy together!!!!:insane::stretcher:

Can't wait!!!!!!!:punk:

:naughty: ...mhm...I don't know...I really want to know but I also really like surprises...mhm...I think about that tonight:naughty: ...and then I send you a PM if I can't stay without know who is...ok?...:wink2:

hehehehehe... that's a good plan! You will have to think hard tonight!:wink2:

Hey you guys!!!! I am a MAJOR CSI JUNKIE!!! Since the writer's strike I have been MAJORLY JONESING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::insane::hypo: Don't the new episodes start soon????????? I FACKING HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!

CSI LAS VEGAS IS THE BEST - MIAMI AND NEW YORK ARE OKAY - I CAN TOLERATE THEM .......

OH..... The miniature killers...... WOWZA!!! Amazing! And so sad Sara Sidle has left! Oh well........... Can't wait for the new shows to be up and running... then we can all get on this thread and go crazy together!!!!:insane::stretcher:

Cool! Another fan!!! Just as it was starting to get quiet around here!:naughty:

Thankyou! hehehe... sorry, I'm a sucker for surprises!

me too!

...mhm...I don't know...I really want to know but I also really like surprises...mhm...I think about that tonight ...and then I send you a PM if I can't stay without know who is...ok?...

sure, :roftl:

Hey you guys!!!! I am a MAJOR CSI JUNKIE!!! Since the writer's strike I have been MAJORLY JONESING HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't the new episodes start soon????????? I FACKING HOPE SO!!!!!!!!!

I know....I hope they start back soon...... Criminal Minds starts back this week so hopefully....

btw...you may have given sth away to some people who haven't seen that much of season 7 yet.........

me too!

I know....I hope they start back soon...... Criminal Minds starts back this week so hopefully....

btw...you may have given sth away to some people who haven't seen that much of season 7 yet.........

Like me... ahem!:sneaky2: kidding:wink2: I don't mind... just don't say anymore until us deprived people can cath up a bit:naughty:

me too!

oh-oh - I just realized...... yikes - so-o-o-o-r-r-r-y-....

Hey peeps, sorry I disappeared last night, my internet connection sucks! Btw, calicojasmine, nice to see you here, long time no type!! :wink2: I hope you´re well :thumb_yello:

Ok well I´m at work so no CSI-ing (great verb creation there!) for me right now..

xxx