The CSI Thread!

neeve272

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahaha well what I ment there was Mac is.... he is slooooooooow..... and he likes Stella but does nothin' about that.... and he is too serious...even Horatio makes jokes... sometimes...but Mac....I've never saw him...

hahaha well what I ment there was Mac is.... he is slooooooooow..... and he likes Stella but does nothin' about that.... and he is too serious...even Horatio makes jokes... sometimes...but Mac....I've never saw him...

yes...Mac is too serious...I agree!

Grissom is always the best...:wink2::punk: even if I'm always terrified by his insects...:shocked:

• 1 month later...
I think it's time we resurrected the Greg - I mean, the CSI thread :naughty::roftl::bleh:

How are my fellow CSI-ers???

I'm still watching the 8th season, how about everyone else?

oh yes...I agree...we have to resurrected this thread...:thumb_yello:

I have to see the last 2 episodes of the miniature season...but I can't find them anywhere...:thumbdown: and I'm too curious!

Must confess that I wasn't a CSI fan until a couple of months ago, when by chance I watched it on tv and there were one of the murders of the miniatures killer: awesome!! I'm watching it every week now!!:biggrin2:

Must confess that I wasn't a CSI fan until a couple of months ago, when by chance I watched it on tv and there were one of the murders of the miniatures killer: awesome!! I'm watching it every week now!!:biggrin2:

:naughty: very good...:thumb_yello::wink2:

yaaaaay more fans!! I think I've seen every episode of all 8 seasons.....it's interesting to see the old ones and see how the characters have changed, although in my opinion it's the kind of show that you can't watch an episode twice, cos u know what's going to happen, lol

oh yes...I agree...we have to resurrected this thread...:thumb_yello:

I have to see the last 2 episodes of the miniature season...but I can't find them anywhere...:thumbdown: and I'm too curious!

can u watch it online? Try surfthechannel, it seems to have every episode :thumb_yello:

yaaaaay more fans!! I think I've seen every episode of all 8 seasons.....it's interesting to see the old ones and see how the characters have changed, although in my opinion it's the kind of show that you can't watch an episode twice, cos u know what's going to happen, lol

That's what I regret, have never watched the past seasons..hope they'll rerun one day here.

Yeah, I know what you mean, with 24 it's the same: I'm a huge fan of the show but buying the dvds wouldn't have much sense...

• 10 months later...

Buuump!!

I'm just wondering what people think of Season 9, and the new characters, and the departure of a few main characters?

I'm getting used to Riley and Langsdon, and I think it was good to make a few changes, because 9 seasons is A LOT. They've now reached over 200 episodes!

Anyone else?

Wow! Didnt know there was a CSI thread!

I dont wanna spoilt the show to myself, cause I wait till they show it on tv. But I looooooooooooooove CSI :wub2:

Yeah I realise people are probably at different stages, so I'm not going to spoil anything :wink2:

Yeah I realise people are probably at different stages, so I'm not going to spoil anything :wink2:

Thanks! Well, last episode I watched was 8th season finale, but 9th wont be here till September (I think, its when it usually starts). I know something that happens, and can imagine a few things more :wink2::bleh: