Mika's Secret Double Life

soangel

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...those girls don't look like Mika quite much...

the one with long hair looks like me when I was a child :boxed: Or Mana...you're right monkey! haha

the other one looks like iris :mf_rosetinted:

talking serious, all that I know about Mika is that he would like to get married one day, but he's not thinking about having children then (I read that in an interview...if it was not another april's fools joke :naughty:)

happy april's fools day, you damn kiwis and aussies

(I'm kidding...I love you guys)

LM... you wouldn't happen to be married to Mika, and unable to keep quiet about it any longer would you :fisch:

And I would hate to see what would happen to those girls if he did get divorced. They barely see their daddy as it is

Come now, being married to Mika and moderating his fan forum would be a pretty bad conflict of interest...don't you think? :fisch:Shh, I don't want my secret to be given away!

And, I feel awful for those poor little girls. They always see him as "Mika" on YouTube...er, TV. And yet he barely ever comes to spend time with them in Australia...I mean, London.

o_O.. Were we separated at birth? She looks just like me when I was 4 too!!!

Whoa! Serious coincidence up in here!

Mika must like fans that remind him of his dear children. :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

You see that the pic is fake, but I think it's very funny :roftl: :roftl:

(although, I wouldn't mind if Mika really had children, but I doubt it, because he's only 24 :mf_rosetinted: )

Come now, being married to Mika and moderating his fan forum would be a pretty bad conflict of interest...don't you think? :fisch:Shh, I don't want my secret to be given away!

And, I feel awful for those poor little girls. They always see him as "Mika" on YouTube...er, TV. And yet he barely ever comes to spend time with them in Australia...I mean, London.

Your secret is safe with us.....

And the poor girls indeed. All they want is to see their father in the flesh in London *cough aus*, instead his out touring the world and becoming famous :cool:

Funny enough I had a heated discussion with someone at work who was convinced she'd watched an interview with Mika on TV - where he said he was married and had kids.

I was like - nope - sure the MFC would have found out about that by now and would have posted it - this happened about a week ago.

lol

Adobe Photoshop but Im going to set up the new one. You?

Whats the point of your question,btw?

I use photodeluxe or photoshop.

I was making nice conversation after you said my photoshop skills sucked, but if you prefer not to converse then ..ok..

talking serious, all that I know about Mika is that he would like to get married one day, but he's not thinking about having children then (I read that in an interview...if it was not another april's fools joke )

Ummm, that was at the start of the Vodafone TBA Manchester interview where he did a spoof speed-dating intro where he said "I'm looking for a stable relationship, but no kids, not for now." There was no mention of marriage, and it was a spoof in the first place.

:lmfao:

You see that the pic is fake, but I think it's very funny :roftl: :roftl:

(although, I wouldn't mind if Mika really had children, but I doubt it, because he's only 24 :mf_rosetinted: )

:roftl:I wanted it to look fake because other pics I've done looked too real and I had to write "Photoshopped" on them.. :naughty: wouldn't want to give the fangirls a heart attack:wink2:

u have potential to be a reporter :roftl:

:roftl:I wanted it to look fake because other pics I've done looked too real and I had to write "Photoshopped" on them.. :naughty: wouldn't want to give the fangirls a heart attack:wink2:

Yep....Kelz has done some scary real pics... if we did this to real there might have been some fangurl hysteria...

Instead... everyone laughs like their supposed to :wink2:

Your photoshop skills are better than mine Kelzy ---- I have none

awww. takes lots of patience.. which I didn't have tonight :roftl:

We need to set up a photoshop help thread.. or do it in the one we already have where we can share hints.. the most important bit is getting the skin tones to match..

I use photodeluxe or photoshop.

I was making nice conversation after you said my photoshop skills sucked, but if you prefer not to converse then ..ok..

No offence,ok? I didnt mean anything bad.On the contrary its nice to have a conversation with you.

Ummm, that was at the start of the Vodafone TBA Manchester interview where he did a spoof speed-dating intro where he said "I'm looking for a stable relationship, but no kids, not for now." There was no mention of marriage, and it was a spoof in the first place.

I don't know well what a spoof is...but I guess for the context he was not talking much serious

and you have much much more memory that I have. To this point, my brain is so full of Mika Mika Mika and Mika that is starting to fail :naughty:

No offence,ok? I didnt mean anything bad.On the contrary its nice to have a conversation with you.

Ok.. :biggrin2: It's always good to meet another photoshopper..

Have you seen the photoshop thread??

You should have a look and join in.. It's gone a bit crazy :roftl:

Ok.. :biggrin2: It's always good to meet another photoshopper..

Have you seen the photoshop thread??

You should have a look and join in.. It's gone a bit crazy :roftl:

Actually I havent! Where can I find it?