Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Hahahah, awww :wub2: poor chitty :naughty:

I'm quite sure my cat wouldn't tolerate being put in a bird suit :roftl: ... but he offered me a bird last week :naughty:

Left it at my front door step :lmao:

this has to be a very understandable cat... or a very stupid one... mine wouldn't even let me approach him with something in my hand !! :blink: let's see dressing him up !

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i have a little something for you... i'm not a fan of the "chicken" joke but... i found that doing nothing on google...

stupidcatinchickencostuyo0.jpg

that's the only chicken i'll tolerate here :naughty:

Transgendered, or rather transmammaled chicken. The picture belongs in the Queer thread.

i have a little something for you... i'm not a fan of the "chicken" joke but... i found that doing nothing on google...

That is sooo cute!

*tries to put Amy into chicken suit*

*comes back with bloody fingers and face*

Ouch!

:wub2: Anyway

he he he... a group called Beirut cancelled all his upcoming european tour dates... you can't invent something like that :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

what's up doc ?

I saw their name on the list for this Spanish festival Mika might cancel as well. Thought it would be funny for them to meet :mf_rosetinted: .

I just found a new least favourite activity: ironing and laundry in general. That's what I spent my afternoon with.

For all this hard work I think I should be rewarded: Are we official yet?

:newyear:

that's the only chicken i'll tolerate here

Omg, this poor cat, this is freaking hilarious:roftl: :roftl:

Aww, the Brits :wub2:

Somebody beam me back to London (and February) please... :blush-anim-cl:

Make that to the 27rh of Jan, beam me back to Toronto please so I can do the whole 2 months again:naughty:

Why that? What happened?

After the Brixton academy, I went to take the bus with my dad :

The bus arrived and we asked the bus driver for tickets but we had no change so he told to go away and buy sth in the shop. Then, the bus left.

We waited for another one, and after the last stop we need to take another bus.

So we waited again and the bus arrived, we ask for tickets and the bus driver told us to buy our tickets from the machine next to the bus stop and he left :newyear:

:roftl:

Doesn't it remind you of Bappleman??:roftl: :roftl:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Can you imagine what he might make of it ? WTF?

Oh Bab that comment made me LOL!!

I can totally see Mika *gleeful excited look on face, excitedly opening the package* and then..........*puzzled look, scratch of the head*

"WTF???"

You're so greedy. Disgusting! :no:

Well, I gathered if I am asking for stuff, why not go the whole way and ask for a lot:naughty: :naughty:

After the Brixton academy, I went to take the bus with my dad :

The bus arrived and we asked the bus driver for tickets but we had no change so he told to go away and buy sth in the shop. Then, the bus left.

We waited for another one, and after the last stop we need to take another bus.

So we waited again and the bus arrived, we ask for tickets and the bus driver told us to buy our tickets from the machine next to the bus stop and he left :newyear:

Oh, sorry to read that. Fortunately I didn't have any problems with the public transport services... only after the second Brixton gig, when it got too late for the tube I couldn't find the right bus stop for the buses from Victoria to Bayswater as apparently there had been changes made without attaching the time tables to the stopping points ... well, or maybe it was my blindness that in the end made me pay 15 quid for a cab :naughty: