Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

mika anniversary and u forgot a kata and vally anniversary.what i think is way more important than that weirdo mika!

anyway,

kuss vally

I wanted to keep that one private but yes, you're right :blush-anim-cl: . What is even more important is that we missed the official first birthday of the Appleman himself which was on April 6th :blink: (not that I'm obsessed with dates...) . I wonder if he'll ever forgive us that :sneaky2: . Poor guy! He didn't get cards or mugs or anything. Stupid us!

Sounds about right. When I have exams I'm supposed to be on here least yet that's when I'm on here most to avoid studying.

Same here. Its really interesting what you do when you're supposed to study. Suddenly cleaning the windows seems really attractive.

Its about 10 in the morning and I already got back home from university. I had a class at 8 ( :blink: ) and we already finished at 9. And that's what I got up for in the middle of the night :thumbdown: . The class sounds like fun though: Gender in American Sitcom which basically means watching Friends and Sex in the City :naughty: . And I'll do a presentation on I dream of Jeannie, one of my favourite childhood tv-shows.

Sorry for boring you. I just felt like telling :wink2:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just thought of something funny seeing one of the title if the threads i will never read (about covers)... What if mika covered Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl ??

i kissed a girl, and i liked it

yes... that made me smile...

But if it has an internet connection then it's just as bad as if I stayed at home. :fisch:

At uni there's one but I'm a bit paranoid*insert paranoid smilie here* I feel like everyone is looking and sees I'm not working, so I feel a bit guilty.

And I don't like ppl watching what I'm doing :sneaky2:

Like when you talk to a friend in the tube and the person sitting next to you listens every words :gathering:

i just thought of something funny seeing one of the title if the threads i will never read (about covers)... What if mika covered Katy Perry's I Kissed a Girl ??

i kissed a girl, and i liked it

yes... that made me smile...

Would be something else :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: . Ground for new speculations :naughty: .

My sister wants me to write ****!

See you

I took the India trip "badly" because I was told to whine as much as possible to make it seem as legitimate as possible. With the Beijing one I'm starting to become apathetic towards his poor management decisions. It's a bad sign for Mika when his fans start to expect him to cancel with a bullsh!t excuse then flaunt it a few days later in another country. I'm not holding my breath waiting for an Aussie tour anymore, he'll come when he does and if I meet him at all I'll let him know what sh!tty management he has (unless I'm on a post-gig high then I may not be answerable for any fangurly actions. :fisch:)

Well the signs have been bad for nearly a year now. :naughty:

:roftl:

Well the signs have been bad for nearly a year now. :naughty:

:roftl:

Touche. :naughty:

He made a mess of his first year touring and this summer is already looking like it's set to be the same. :newyear:

no one here tonite?

i thought we have a good nite out, with a glas of wine!

where are my girls!:blink:

Dunno. :blink:

no one here tonite?

I'm swamped with RL stuff. And a friend (:wink2: ) helped me realize that I need to avoid temptations. So I'm trying. I actually went out this evening with colleagues and had a drink. I thought of you all though :wub2:when I drank my Smirnoff Green Apple.smirnofftwist.jpg

I'm swamped with RL stuff. And a friend (:wink2: ) helped me realize that I need to avoid temptations. So I'm trying. I actually went out this evening with colleagues and had a drink. I thought of you all though :wub2:when I drank my Smirnoff Green Apple.smirnofftwist.jpg

I should follow your friend's advice too and avoid spending too much time on here.

I didn't know you could get Smirnoff in Green Apple, I don't think I've seen it before (or if I have I must've forgotten). I'll keep an eye out for it.

no one here tonite?

Aw, sorry sweetie, I went to bed early as there was nothing happening.

Then you all crept out and had a party. :naughty: I 've still got some of that apple stuff! :naughty:

no one here tonite?

where are my girls!

Sorry! I was so tired last night that I only watched a bit tv and then went to bed. I'll hopefully be here the next time (not tonight though)

I'm swamped with RL stuff. And a friend helped me realize that I need to avoid temptations. So I'm trying. I actually went out this evening with colleagues and had a drink. I thought of you all though :wub2:when I drank my Smirnoff Green Apple.smirnofftwist.jpg

That looks delicious

Anther question to the cat experts: My cat attacked my face this morning without reason when I was standing. I didn't do anything. I stroked her before and she seemed to enjoy it. When I was bending over her she attacked for the first time and later when I was standing again for the second. Does anyone know why? I'm mean, its getting serious. I can live with a few scratches on my hands but I don't want my face to be hurt and fear an attack any moment. I only hope that once she gets fixed it will be better otherwise I think I have to give her away :tears: . She's such a cute thing and I really love her and I just don't know why she behaves the way she does :blink: .

Something else: I'll see The Kooks tonight in a church in Cologne :naughty: . Have to take a shower now and eat something. :yay: I missed the queuing :punk:

I should follow your friend's advice too and avoid spending too much time on here.

I didn't know you could get Smirnoff in Green Apple, I don't think I've seen it before (or if I have I must've forgotten). I'll keep an eye out for it.

She's your friend too. Her name is "ego". :naughty:

oh how cool.

u cant get it in germany.:thumbdown:

now u know what u can bring to europe!!:mf_lustslow:

Anther question to the cat experts: My cat attacked my face this morning without reason when I was standing. I didn't do anything. I stroked her before and she seemed to enjoy it. When I was bending over her she attacked for the first time and later when I was standing again for the second. Does anyone know why? I'm mean, its getting serious. I can live with a few scratches on my hands but I don't want my face to be hurt and fear an attack any moment. I only hope that once she gets fixed it will be better otherwise I think I have to give her away :tears: . She's such a cute thing and I really love her and I just don't know why she behaves the way she does :blink: .

*waves* 1 Cat person here.

Awww, Ok, Let's see..

Did she leap up at you and attack your face?

Or was your face near her face at the time?

Is there a chance she felt scared of you leaning over her?

Were you holding her prior to this attack?

Is there a chance she's pregnant?

Or just had kittens?

Could she be ill?

Has she been eating lately?

Anything out of the ordinary?

Other strange behaviour?

And the one question I love the most: You weren't standing on her tail were you?? :naughty:

I have a heap of advice but I need to know more about the situation that lead to her doing it. There may be absolutely no logical reason for her doing it, but I just want to eliminate possible reasons first.

I know who she is. I'm just saying that I should follow her advice. But I'm still here so clearly I haven't. :naughty:

Ta da! Ditto. :thumbdown: But I'm at least giving myself a time limit. I think I've got another half hour before the clan starts waking up. Oops - spoke (posted) this too soon - the little one is up now.

oh how cool.

u cant get it in germany.:thumbdown:

now u know what u can bring to europe!!:mf_lustslow:

Ya know, I've never gotten drunk before (nor have I ever gotten high, so I feel like I've missed out on some important life stages :naughty: ). But I think I can have 6 of these in a row, it's sooooo yummy.

Sure I can try to smuggle some out of the country! :naughty:

You all need to come here, like Jack, and party with Christine and I. :wink2:

Ya know, I've never gotten drunk before (nor have I ever gotten high, so I feel like I've missed out on some important life stages :naughty: ). But I think I can have 6 of these in a row, it's sooooo yummy.

You can drink 6 Smirnoffs and not get drunk? I guess I'm more softcore than I thought. :bleh:

You can drink 6 Smirnoffs and not get drunk? I guess I'm more softcore than I thought. :bleh:

Are you kidding?!!. No. I only had my first taste of this last night. I only had three quarters of one bottle, because I was getting tipsy and I had to drive home.

Sure I can try to smuggle some out of the country! :naughty:

You all need to come here, like Jack, and party with Christine and I. :wink2:

i hope u have a big house!!

and an even bigger fridge!:wink2:

and u better keep the family away, or the might avoid u afterwards.send u somewhere cosy.where u cant hurt yourself!!:naughty:

*waves* 1 Cat person here.

Awww, Ok, Let's see..

Did she leap up at you and attack your face? Yes she did. She had to jump about 160cm :naughty:

Or was your face near her face at the time? Nop

Is there a chance she felt scared of you leaning over her? I have no idea. She seemed comfortable and I didn't lean over her in a way that she wasn't able to escape. I just bent down a bit to pet her. And she came to me to be petted so I wasn't chasing her or anything. Not at 5am in the morning anyway :wink2:

Were you holding her prior to this attack? No. I know she doesn't like it so I just hold her when she is at places where she isn't supposed to be.

Is there a chance she's pregnant? Hopefully not :shocked: . No, its impossible.

Or just had kittens? Nop.

Could she be ill? The vet said there is a chance that something is wrong with her heart but she behaved perfectly normal before.

Has she been eating lately? I think so. She ate normal over the last few days.

Anything out of the ordinary? Not that I know.

Other strange behaviour? She's a strange cat :wink2:

And the one question I love the most: You weren't standing on her tail were you?? :naughty:Ahh, now I see why she did it :naughty: . But: no!

I have a heap of advice but I need to know more about the situation that lead to her doing it. There may be absolutely no logical reason for her doing it, but I just want to eliminate possible reasons first.

Thanks a lot for your help.

i hope u have a big house!!

and an even bigger fridge!:wink2:

and u better keep the family away, or the might avoid u afterwards.send u somewhere cosy.where u cant hurt yourself!!:naughty:

My kids happen to know 4 very special people called "Grandparents" - they come in handy. :thumb_yello: I have an average sized 2200 square foot home and I've had 60 guests over at one time. I know some MFCers who can sleep on the floor. :naughty: I would totally supply all the Smirnoff Green Apple. And Canada is the fridge (between October and April anyway) - the back deck, the cold cellar, the garage - that means hundreds of bottles if necessary. :naughty: