Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

My kids happen to know 4 very special people called "Grandparents" - they come in handy. :thumb_yello: I have an average sized 2200 square foot home and I've had 60 guests over at one time. I know some MFCers who can sleep on the floor. :naughty: I would totally supply all the Smirnoff Green Apple. And Canada is the fridge (between October and April anyway) - the back deck, the cold cellar, the garage - that means hundreds of bottles if necessary. :naughty:

That sounds great. I'm definitely in :naughty:

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That sounds great. I'm definitely in :naughty:

:thumb_yello:

With that, I must go. My friend Ego is nudging me. Everyone - have a great day and "good night" to Scut and kelzy. :huglove:

My kids happen to know 4 very special people called "Grandparents" - they come in handy. :thumb_yello: I have an average sized 2200 square foot home and I've had 60 guests over at one time. I know some MFCers who can sleep on the floor. :naughty: I would totally supply all the Smirnoff Green Apple. And Canada is the fridge (between October and April anyway) - the back deck, the cold cellar, the garage - that means hundreds of bottles if necessary. :naughty:

oh my,

u r trying to convince us very hart.

it sounds like fun.but the flight is just way to expensive for just one gig that will definitely be cancelled.

on the other hand we have a house full of smirnoff apple.

would u also host me when im coming over to visit some friends?

I'm swamped with RL stuff. And a friend (:wink2: ) helped me realize that I need to avoid temptations. So I'm trying. I actually went out this evening with colleagues and had a drink. I thought of you all though :wub2:when I drank my Smirnoff Green Apple.smirnofftwist.jpg

Green apple martinis are the BEST... very addictive

apple-martini-thumb446875.jpg

Ya know, I've never gotten drunk before (nor have I ever gotten high, so I feel like I've missed out on some important life stages :naughty: ). But I think I can have 6 of these in a row, it's sooooo yummy.

Hmmmmm... are we seeing a pattern here Suzy? You had never been to a concert before Mika, and now you've been to several.... hmmmmmmm.... :fisch::naughty:

Green apple martinis are the BEST... very addictive

apple-martini-thumb446875.jpg

Hmmmmm... are we seeing a pattern here Suzy? You had never been to a concert before Mika, and now you've been to several.... hmmmmmmm.... :fisch::naughty:

That looks so good. Its not even 3pm and I'm already craving for a drink :blink: .

So, Suzy is going to be an alcoholic?

:newyear:

Thanks a lot for your help.

Ok, she sounds either very temperamental or stressed out over something.

What breed is she btw?

A heart problem could mean she's very anxious or nervous about something. So, do you have other pets? Or has there been a change in the household setup etc? Moved house, new resident, new pet?

It sounds to me that until you work out what's wrong, you need to only pat when approached.. So if she attacks when she approaches you, you might need to discipline her. Nothing nasty. Just a little ear flick or pinch. Or the water spray trick.. Then ignore her. I'm not keen on discipline but sometimes it needs doing so that she knows what she's doing to you hurts. It's like teaching a 3 year old not to touch the hot pot on the stove top... So only do it if you absolutely feel you have to.

Or if she's being a bitch because she thinks she can, then you need to completely ignore her and don't spoil her.

Or if she's trying to get more attention because things are changing (new pet, new person in house etc) then you need to talk to her but don't touch her.. maybe give her a toy to play with... But try to keep that bond.

But, knowing the breed and other animals/home situation might help pinpoint the problem a bit more.

:thumb_yello:

With that, I must go. My friend Ego is nudging me. Everyone - have a great day and "good night" to Scut and kelzy. :huglove:

Goodnight!! :huglove:

(sorry wasn't being a snob, I'm just not MFCing as much)

by the way,

thats the first time that i noticed that there is an apple next to mika on the top of the page.

Unfortunately it doesn't refer to Apples but to "the apple pose" a.k.a. photos where he supposedly has his mouth open like he's going to bite into an apple. :boxed:

Unfortunately it doesn't refer to Apples but to "the apple pose" a.k.a. photos where he supposedly has his mouth open like he's going to bite into an apple. :boxed:

Like this:

mika14wenn1528092wj7.jpg

Someone should tell Mika that it's not always flattering. :newyear:

Vally I'm sure between Suzy and I we can put you up while you're visiting Toronto. Jack is not coming for a cancelled Mika concert and you don't have to either. :naughty:

Haeschen sorry about your crazy kitty. I fostered a female cat like that. She was extremely ill and all her kittens caught the same virus and died. She went into heat again before she was strong enough to have surgery. In short her hormones were all over the place so she was a mess.

Hopefully once Amy gets fixed she'll calm down a little bit and her behaviour will become more manageable. Some cats are just perpetually bitchy though. That's why I've never had females until recently because I've never seen that with males myself.

The two females I've had were both purebred because I wanted them to have specific temperaments and they were both pretty true to type. I have an ocicat female now and she's very hyper and high maintenance but would never intentionally hurt anyone.

Someone should tell Mika that it's not always flattering. :newyear:

:roftl: I wouldn't exactly call that the apple "pose", more like an unfortunate snap at the wrong moment.

I think a few apples have been telling him the apple pose is not particularly attractive for a long time anyway. :naughty:

:roftl: I wouldn't exactly call that the apple "pose", more like an unfortunate snap at the wrong moment.

I think a few apples have been telling him the apple pose is not particularly attractive for a long time anyway. :naughty:

I know.. but I was just dying to post that picture somewhere and laugh at it..

It's gotten a good laughing at over at the mikamites forum :naughty:

Featuring a limp wrist. :roftl:

Ohoh, I hadn't even noticed the limpness!!:roftl: Fantastic:mf_lustslow:

I find it repulsive. :newyear:

Well...some things are just too personal and intimate to be showing them in front of thousands...:naughty:

Wait...so...does the sarcastic smiley mean you really find it a turn on?
That's exactly how I read it...:blush-anim-cl::roftl:

Exactly my thoughts too! :roftl:

Scut, is there something you want to tell us?? :sneaky2:

She'll probably pull one of those old chestnuts now, like "I don't comment on my private life" sort of thingie:roftl:....

Wait...so...does the sarcastic smiley mean you really find it a turn on?

Well...some things are just too personal and intimate to be showing them in front of thousands...:naughty:

Oh my goodness, no. I put the sarcastic smilie to try to make it sound slightly less cruel. Big mistake in retrospect, I should have just been an outright bitch and not have been misunderstood. :roftl:

She'll probably pull one of those old chestnuts now, like "I don't comment on my private life" sort of thingie:roftl:....

I think I've gone to the opposite extreme and said too much about my private life on the MFC. :newyear:

Vally I'm sure between Suzy and I we can put you up while you're visiting Toronto. Jack is not coming for a cancelled Mika concert and you don't have to either. :naughty:

i heard theat the cancelled ones are the best!!

no wait!i know that they are the best!

that wont stop me.

i just hope that u know what u got yourself in to.

Oh my goodness, no. I put the sarcastic smilie to try to make it sound slightly less cruel. Big mistake in retrospect, I should have just been an outright bitch and not have been misunderstood. :roftl:

I think I've gone to the opposite extreme and said too much about my private life on the MFC. :newyear:

Am I the only one who's first thought on reading your post is to notice that if you put outright+bitch = ostrich ?

Well, sort of anyway.

Gosh I think I need help.

:roftl: :roftl:

i heard theat the cancelled ones are the best!!

no wait!i know that they are the best!

that wont stop me.

i just hope that u know what u got yourself in to.

Christine and Suzy are the BEST hostesses ever!!

They were both incredibly nice and lovely when I went to Toronto, despite hardly knowing me at that point, and I could not thank them enough for what they did for me.

Guys, I seriously mean this. I love you:wub2:. I won't forget that.