Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

No. Are you being rude and objectionable again?:sneaky2:

"rude and objectionable" ?? :blink: :blink: huh... what ? :blink:

was talking about katy perry (which is more or less the only name i have in my mouth at the moment :naughty:)

"rude and objectionable" ?? :blink: :blink: huh... what ? :blink:

was talking about katy perry (which is more or less the only name i have in my mouth at the moment :naughty:)

Well if she's a cat woman that's fine by me!

Get yourself over to the birthday wishes thread and wish SiaonaraButterfly a happy birthday! She's sixteen you know, and never been kissed. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

Well if she's a cat woman that's fine by me!

Get yourself over to the birthday wishes thread and wish SiaonaraButterfly a happy birthday! She's sixteen you know, and never been kissed. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

THAT is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo mean, you bitter apple !! :thumbdown:

:naughty:

She texted me on Saturday, but she was on here today, just didn't come and say hello to us! :sneaky2:

She searches for her name to see who is talking about her so she might see this.

I went through a stage of putting Kata somewhere in every post I made just to annoy her. :naughty:

Hehehe..thanks for the tip...Kata Kata Kata!! This is a fun game:naughty:

Gonna take a nap now. See you at 10pm Christine.

Have fun girls!! Will be strange to be seeing Yelle without having Mika come out afterwards:wink2:

Ha! Once I started posting it didn't take too long for me to get really silly with my threads (underwear, Ribena, Mika Barbie, etc.) I've toned down now.:mf_rosetinted:

Which reminds me: listening to the Toronto stuff, I can clearly hear you shout "have some Ribenaaaaaa" when Mika has his hiccup moment:roftl:

I haven't seen her recently. :sneaky2: She's your wife though, so where is she?

i was talking about you being mean with saionarabutterfly :naughty:...

and katy is... well... i don't know... at home ? :blink: she was in ny last week and jack enjoyed the show... appart from that, i guess she's back to LA now :roftl:

http://www.thekooks.co.uk/tour

My my, look at all of those dates! I hope they're feeling well! :thumb_yello:

No ear infections for them!:naughty:

A question for the UKers: Isn’t Mika going to do any festivals in England this summer?

Maybe it’s a stupid question:blush-anim-cl: shouldn’t it be on his web page if he would do them?

Isn’t it a little weird if he doesn’t do any?:boxed:

A question for the UKers: Isn’t Mika going to do any festivals in England this summer?

Maybe it’s a stupid question:blush-anim-cl: shouldn’t it be on his web page if he would do them?

we still haven't heard anything about august schedule... maybe ? but july seems quite... busy :fisch:

We have had no news on this, so at the moment it does look like he is not.

And they have all been announced. I suppose they could add him on, but it's getting late.

i was talking about you being mean with saionarabutterfly :naughty:...

and katy is... well... i don't know... at home ? :blink: she was in ny last week and jack enjoyed the show... appart from that, i guess she's back to LA now :roftl:

I was meaning Jack. I thought he was your wife. And very close to SB too!

I was meaning Jack. I thought he was your wife. And very close to SB too!

oh ok... i don't know anything about SB that's why i didn't get you... i'm sort of catching up now...

about jack... same answer than KP with New Jersey instead of LA :thumb_yello: she's got to study... and so do i actually :blink:

Yeah yeah I'm sorry for my lack of participation lately, but I seriously feel we're being ****ed in the butt with this unofficial officialness turning into official unofficialness or was it the other way round :newyear: Anyway instead of throwing sarcastic comments in 20 times a day, I have chosen to just shut the **** up until they're done with whatever they're doing :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah yeah I'm sorry for my lack of participation lately, but I seriously feel we're being ****ed in the butt with this unofficial officialness turning into official unofficialness or was it the other way round :newyear: Anyway instead of throwing sarcastic comments in 20 times a day, I have chosen to just shut the **** up until they're done with whatever they're doing :mf_rosetinted:

Well you don't just have to be sarcastic about the official unofficialness, there are loads of things to be sarcastic about!

It's what we do! You know that!:mf_rosetinted:

Well you don't just have to be sarcastic about the official unofficialness, there are loads of things to be sarcastic about!

It's what we do! You know that!:mf_rosetinted:

I know...but I'm not really up for it :blink: I'm at a point again where I think this whole Cirkus Mika is a ****ing joke :boxed: I didn't sign up to be a clown, I just wanted to be in the audience, but if I am gonna be a part of the cirkus then I want a ****ing contract, so I'm sure I get a piece of pie and not just a whole one thrown in my face :doh:

I know...but I'm not really up for it :blink: I'm at a point again where I think this whole Cirkus Mika is a ****ing joke :boxed: I didn't sign up to be a clown, I just wanted to be in the audience, but if I am gonna be a part of the cirkus then I want a ****ing contract, so I'm sure I get a piece of pie and not just a whole one thrown in my face :doh:

Oh for the times when we could just go and make some soup to amuse ourselves!:sneaky2:

Hello everyone!

I was wondering, do you know why the Carphone Warehouse thread is not front page?

Why is still the China thing?

Oh for the times when we could just go and make some soup to amuse ourselves!:sneaky2:

I made "choux à la crème" this afternoon. It's like profiterolesn, I don't know how to translate, maybe "cream puffs"? :blink:

It was yummy :biggrin2: