Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice video. The feet of this one guy resemble Mikas. Coincidence? Does that mean he wants to squish the apples :shocked: ?

I noticed that! I thought it may be him until I saw the guys face!

It most definitely will mean that Mika wants to squish us!

For sure!

But as you see by the end of the video, he wil be the one tamed by us.

Oh yes. :mf_rosetinted:

The mighty apples! :thumb_yello:

Ok, ok, I've lost it.

http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=-kpEBMa8E34&feature=related

watch till the end ....and don't mess with apples

:shocked:........:shocked:........:lmao:

I noticed that! I thought it may be him until I saw the guys face!

It most definitely will mean that Mika wants to squish us!

For sure!

But as you see by the end of the video, he wil be the one tamed by us.

Oh yes.

The mighty apples! :thumb_yello:

Ok, ok, I've lost it.

Love you anyway!:wub2:

And I can't help loving this thread!

Small risk of been told off because you're too bitter and sarcastic!:cool:

Hint,hint, oh yes you know who you are!:naughty:

:shocked:........:shocked:........:lmao:

Love you anyway!:wub2:

And I can't help loving this thread!

Small risk of been told off because you're too bitter and sarcastic!:cool:

Hint,hint, oh yes you know who you are!:naughty:

Oh, oh, I do hope you mean me! :naughty:

Great find!

Don't look so scared wifey, you are an apple.:naughty:

so can I stick some puppies around? or would you prefer oversized -gazmic pics?

:trumpet:

Nice video. The feet of this one guy resemble Mikas. Coincidence? Does that mean he wants to squish the apples :shocked: ?

"Revenge" part II : M 888ing an apple pie? :boxed:

o9fiv5.jpg

I'm melancholic..

I need to go to as more cupcake's "cancellable" gigs as possible and meet my fav apples again..but i dunno if I can afford Madrid :boat:

Ol' Cupcake is letting us down, you just can't rely on him. About time he became kind and fine again!

Did you see in the Alan Cumming interview, gossip that our wiz was involved with another wiz? It must be true!:mf_rosetinted:

Ol' Cupcake is letting us down, you just can't rely on him. About time he became kind and fine again!

Did you see in the Alan Cumming interview, gossip that our wiz was involved with another wiz? It must be true!:mf_rosetinted:

? didnt...

(goes to search)

:shocked:

a wizards cabal?!

I can't listen to utube vids right now..brief transcription?:blush-anim-cl:

Oh the interviewer just said that the gossip was that Ian McKellen (who played Gandalf) and Mika were shagging. Alan Cumming said that he didn't think that was true.( I don't know if that was because he thought Mika isn't gay or Ian McK wasn't Mika's type.:mf_rosetinted:) Alan said he had spoken to Mika on the phone a couple of weeks ago. The interviewer asked how he knew Mika and Alan said Somerset House.

Then he went on to say that the papers all thought they were shagging because they got into a cab together that night.

Oh how rumours start!

Which reminds me while I was googling this morning, I found a site I think Yahoo, where they answer questions and someone had asked about Mika's love life. Someone else had replied that he was married with two kids, they had read on here , mwhahahaha

Oh the interviewer just said that the gossip was that Ian McKellen (who played Gandalf) and Mika were shagging. Alan Cumming said that he didn't think that was true.( I don't know if that was because he thought Mika isn't gay or Ian McK wasn't Mika's type.:mf_rosetinted:) Alan said he had spoken to Mika on the phone a couple of weeks ago. The interviewer asked how he knew Mika and Alan said Somerset House.

Then he went on to say that the papers all thought they were shagging because they got into a cab together that night.

Oh how rumours start!

Which reminds me while I was googling this morning, I found a site I think Yahoo, where they answer questions and someone had asked about Mika's love life. Someone else had replied that he was married with two kids, they had read on here , mwhahahaha

Or maybe because he knows something that we don’t know!:thumbdown:

Oh that horrible thought.:sneaky2:

Yahoo really has its big moments...:naughty:

Or maybe because he knows something that we don’t know!:thumbdown:

Oh that horrible thought.:sneaky2:

Yahoo really has its big moments...:naughty:

Or maybe he knows something that we think we know, or he knows something that we don't know we know, or think we know but don't?

It's all possible in this big, wide, wonderful world! :naughty:

Oh how rumours start!

thanx for the tip, Babs! I wouldnt pay attention to the thread otherwise (thinking it is one of those "real name" ones)

P.S. Alan reminds me of other Alan - Rickman - as he gets older :bleh:

Or maybe because he knows something that we don’t know!

Oh that horrible thought.

Yahoo really has its big moments...

?

doesnt look like there's smth too bad to me...

ok, back to my Real Life :naughty:

Ooopss..

Do you mean these 2 kids??

*resurrects photo from recycle bin*

Mikas2kidsbear.jpg

:roftl::roftl::roftl: