Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol ! i'm not sure i'm interested anymore :ap_rosetinted:

Don't do it! He'll blame all his cancellations on you.

"I would loooooove to play a gig for you but Dr. Yop has forbidden me to sing/fly/leave Reading. :tears:"

Don't do it! He'll blame all his cancellations on you.

"I would loooooove to play a gig for you but Dr. Yop has forbidden me to sing/fly/leave Reading. :tears:"

clearly !! i'd better keep off... i don't like dramas...

Can anyone of you help me? I went to another Bon Jovi show last night. With my camera. And my batteries :naughty:. I made some videos. But now they don't look the way they should. I hold the camera wrong. Is there a way/programme to turn the videos so that I don't have to turn my laptop? I hope you understand my problem.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!! :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :groovy: :groovy:

WHAT'S UP, DOC ? :ap_rosetinted:

Whoooo! I have a clever friend everyone!

Congrats Yop, you have worked long and hard for this!

I understand your problem birthday girl! You are faffing around with your camera instead of partying!

Hope you are having a good day!

Happy Birthday!

Right! I decided not to party this year. I'm getting too old for that :blink:. Anyway, I had a nice party with Mr. BJ yesterday. That should be enough for the next weeks. I'm off to bed. I still need to catch up on a little bit of sleep. See you and once again thanks for all your birthday wishes :naughty:

YOP!!

You give new meaning to the expression

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY

...exactly what new meaning I don't know, just had to say it....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

YOP!!

You give new meaning to the expression

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE DOCTOR AWAY

...exactly what new meaning I don't know, just had to say it....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Well... i came here once a day and sometimes more for quite long, and it kinda kept the medical stuffs away at some point :naughty: :naughty: :naughty:

Yay Yop!!!!!!! You're finally done! Congratulations!!! Do you get to have some time off now?

Happy belated bday Haeschen! Hope you had a good one!

actually, i'm in total holidays until july 1st (or june 30th), and even then, i'll be working in martinique, so... for 2 months... and then, i'll be off again until november 3rd :yay: :yay:

actually, i'm in total holidays until july 1st (or june 30th), and even then, i'll be working in martinique, so... for 2 months... and then, i'll be off again until november 3rd :yay: :yay:

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! That sounds amazing! Ugh I can't believe you're working in Martinique. I was going to go there and study for the summer with my college but I didn't make enough money in time :(

We totally could've hung out!

Anyways...you sound like you're going to have an amazing couple months! Enjoy it!!!

:lol3:

And now that we have a Doctor in the house..

Dr Yop, can you please hook me up??

intravenousbaileys2.jpg

That has to be one of the coolest pics I've ever seen!

Goodness, I've missed out on quite a lot lately...

Jack, Suzy, Christine: the photos from your trip are lovely, it looks like you had a good time.

Jack: I love your Helen story/vignette! Your writing puts me to shame.

Christine: do you have a link to that photographer's Flickr? I'd like to see more of his/her work.

Happy Birthday, Suzy!

Happy Birthday, Haeschen!

Congratulations, Dr. Yop!

As for the MFC: Mika's a fruit, Sariflor and Rose bumped into him, the site was down, a chat, squirrels, and he posted?

I have exams for another two and a half weeks so I might be around but not much unfortunately.

Missed 'Twatty and now wondering where Jack is these days...besides teaching 4 hour classes?

Adele is my new favourite female singer. She just knocked my socks off last night. I know closetmikafan, Christine, and zoots were impressed ginormously too.

So glad tickets were there for zoots, and Christine and friend found us in line just before we got inside. So glad we got 6th row. So happy Christine thought to get tix for me. All in all, Adele was awesome and so was the company.:wub2:

I am willing to queue a few hours for the sold out Ting Tings next. I am front row and Red Bulling. Get the camping chairs ready closetmikafan. :woot_jump:

:roftl:

I really like Adele too!! I've never seen her live but i hope i'll get the chance to :original:

Hope you enjoy the Ting Tings, i don't know many of their songs but the ones i know must be great on stage!

:roftl:

I really like Adele too!! I've never seen her live but i hope i'll get the chance to :original:

Hope you enjoy the Ting Tings, i don't know many of their songs but the ones i know must be great on stage!

Thanks Pip! Not as excited as I have been for my past Mika concerts, but this comes in 2nd I think. Their songs are currently my 'happy pill'. :dance_man:

But part of me wonders if the Ting Tings are just a phase and that I might quickly tire of them after they become so main stream.

They have a catchy song called "Fruit Machine" and lyrics that include "kerching" in it. :ap_rosetinted: