Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

Hey Pip! Hey Suzy!

Hello Everyone. I thought I'd share this precious little moment (even though my camera is crappy quality) that's going on behind me ... 3 of my cats.. all comfortable.. in front of a heater. 2 on the bean bag, 1 on my bed.

Jun0705.jpg

This is the norm around here in winter..

It certainly is a cat's life.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christine: do you have a link to that photographer's Flickr? I'd like to see more of his/her work.

Looking forward to seeing you back here regularly! Good luck with exams.

http://flickr.com/photos/sergei24/

Here's a self-portrait:

2493843892_79f9c26d10.jpg

1645592932_0e87e1d81d.jpg

2249243534_cfe81af1db.jpg

2499167871_c2a4f5fd11.jpg

I am willing to queue a few hours for the sold out Ting Tings next. I am front row and Red Bulling. Get the camping chairs ready closetmikafan.

I was thinking Ting Tings were on Friday. My boss should be gone to Oz on Monday so I'll have no problem slipping out early :thumb_yello:

:roftl:

I really like Adele too!! I've never seen her live but i hope i'll get the chance to :original:

You must. You won't be disappointed!

Looking forward to seeing you back here regularly! Good luck with exams.

Here's a self-portrait:

:blink:. Wow. And why didn't I notice him in front of us at the concert?

Oh, yeah...'coz the Wiz was there. Otherwise....anyhoo, just clicked his link and read some. Is that him being poetic too? Pretty artsy fartsy. Not bad. Not bad at all....:naughty:

:blink:. Wow. And why didn't I notice him in front of us at the concert?

Oh, yeah...'coz the Wiz was there. Otherwise....anyhoo, just clicked his link and read some. Is that him being poetic too? Pretty artsy fartsy. Not bad. Not bad at all....:naughty:

He wasn't a press photographer so he wasn't in front of us. You can see hands in his photos so he was a row or two back and it looks like he was off to the right side the whole time.

2244432185_8f0cb617b5.jpg

I do remember seeing someone with a serious SLR in front of us at Yelle though because I was wondering how he got in the venue with it.

Hey Pip! Hey Suzy!

Hello Everyone. I thought I'd share this precious little moment (even though my camera is crappy quality) that's going on behind me ... 3 of my cats.. all comfortable.. in front of a heater. 2 on the bean bag, 1 on my bed.

Jun0705.jpg

Awww....your cats sure know how to chillax. That's what I wanna do all day.

Especially since I'm childless and hubbiless right now. Maybe I'll go to Blockbuster and rent some flicks and eat bon bons all day.

*Edit - Reality check* - Must go grocery shopping before all the stay-at-home moms monopolize the sales. Must go while tummy is still digesting toast and not hungry or will buy too many sugary sweets. Later.

Jun0705.jpg

Aw, nice boo-boos. Is that a flame-point Siamese?

My cats are lazying around here with me too. I have to do some cleaning this weekend but otherwise no plans for a change (and no MFC drama!) so it's going to be a nice relaxing time with my kitties.

Adele is my new favourite female singer. She just knocked my socks off last night. I know closetmikafan, Christine, and zoots were impressed ginormously too.

I haven't seen Adele live, but she's been on plenty of TV shows here. She seems like a fun kind of girl, but I prefer Duffy's songs better.

We went to see Alphabeat on Thursday, they were really really good!

And we're going to see Sara Barielles on Monday.

Hey Pip! Hey Suzy!

Jun0705.jpg

Lovely! I love it when my cats are all sleeping together like that - so cozy! But they only do it when it's cold because they aren't great friends. :naughty:

I haven't seen Adele live, but she's been on plenty of TV shows here. She seems like a fun kind of girl, but I prefer Duffy's songs better.

I want to see her too. And it would be nice if Ms. Winehouse could get her sh*t together and tour one day.

i sing cause its the only thing i like to do and im sooo grateful that other people like it too, despite how some people think im not. maybe it seems like im not cause i dont just sit, smile and gush about it all. and cause i dont have an exaggerated story that makes it sound like ive been working my whole life towards this, and therefore deserve it more, cause i went to the school of hard knocks and been 'writing' my own songs to get me through it ever since! pah!!

Thought you might like this excerpt from Adele's blog. :fisch:

Here's a self-portrait:

1645592932_0e87e1d81d.jpg

2249243534_cfe81af1db.jpg

2499167871_c2a4f5fd11.jpg

He wasn't a press photographer so he wasn't in front of us. You can see hands in his photos so he was a row or two back and it looks like he was off to the right side the whole time.

2244432185_8f0cb617b5.jpg

I do remember seeing someone with a serious SLR in front of us at Yelle though because I was wondering how he got in the venue with it.

Thank you for the link. The poetry's a tad pretentious but his photographs are excellent (and he has lovely eyes too).

"i dont just sit, smile and gush about it all. and cause i dont have an exaggerated story that makes it sound like ive been working my whole life towards this, and therefore deserve it more, cause i went to the school of hard knocks and been 'writing' my own songs to get me through it ever since! pah!!"

Thought you might like this excerpt from Adele's blog. :fisch:

Brilliant. I think I might start to like this Adele lady. :naughty:

I want to see her too.

Duffy's coming to Toronto (Phoenix Concert Theatre) 3 weeks after your birthday, Christine :wink2: Wanna come visit us Bab and help celebrate Christine's birthday? Duffy's sold-out in London (Somerset) :naughty:

Duffy's coming to Toronto (Phoenix Concert Theatre) 3 weeks after your birthday, Christine :wink2: Wanna come visit us Bab and help celebrate Christine's birthday? Duffy's sold-out in London (Somerset) :naughty:

Nah, I'll save my money for the roadtrip. :wink2:

And although I like Duffy and have her CD, I don't like her enough to battle with the crowds at SH. If she was in a small venue maybe?

I have better pictures and videos this time :naughty:. Ok, you have to turn your monitor to see the video properly but who cares :wink2:

you can get them rotated, but the quality's not always the best

Link me by PM when you've got them up :wink2::naughty:

:wub2: P.L.E.A.S.E.!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get the F out! :shocked: I was just looking at her site recently and it didn't seem like she was touring N. America any time soon. So hard to keep track of all these people. I almost missed out on Mika and Kate Nash that way too.

We're going, right?

Get the F out! :shocked: I was just looking at her site recently and it didn't seem like she was touring N. America any time soon. So hard to keep track of all these people. I almost missed out on Mika and Kate Nash that way too.

We're going, right?

Sure. Why don't I get these tix for us then...since you already paid for the Ting Tings (in which I have to pay you back for). I'll get Duffy for you. I'll get them thru Ticketmaster. :thumb_yello:

Sure. Why don't I get these tix for us then...since you already paid for the Ting Tings (in which I have to pay you back for). I'll get Duffy for you. I'll get them thru Ticketmaster. :thumb_yello:

Okay cool. I just checked and there are still tix left.

Hey Apples! :kaf:

Another quote for you :

Brokeback

(adj.) Used to describe anything of questionable masculinity.

Believed to have originated from the 2005 motion picture Brokeback Mountain.

"It's NOT a purse, it's a man-bag! It's very manly!"

"I don't know man, it looks kinda brokeback to me."

:roftl: