Appleman, apples, cats, donuts, sarcasm, wizards (kind & fine), and WHATEVER part 4

Yoppappop

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

A nice biog, taken from MP3 Fiesta (Ukraine)

Pop magpie Mika's bright, kaleidoscopical music has drawn comparisons to everyone from Queen and Elton John to the Scissor Sisters and Rufus Wainwright. Born Michael Holbrook Penniman in Beirut to a Lebanese mother and American church Father, Mika and his parents stirred to Paris spell he was still a identical whitney Young child, and finally London by the time he was 9 days old. The frequent moves, incidents like his church Father beingness taken hostage at Kuwait's American Embassy, and bullying at schooling stirred whitney Young Mika to the point where he stopped-up talk and was taken out of school for captain Hicks months. At this point, music became Mika's lifeline, and he before long began courtly musical breeding, which included part lessons. Along with studies at the Royal College of Music, in his teens and early twenties Mika besides recorded with the Royal Opera House and created a doggerel for Orbit mastication gum. He dropped out of schooling to digest on his take on bolt down music, divine by freewheeling songwriters like Prince and Harry Nilsson. His debut single, Relax, Take It Easy, appeared in fall 2006, only it was its reexamination, Good will Kelly, that broke Mika in the U.K. Released in January 2007, the song hit act one on the singles graph thanks to heavy downloading, undermentioned in the footsteps of Gnarls Barkley's "Crazy." Mika's full-length debut, Life story in Cartoon Motion, did precisely as considerably when it was released that February, and was topping the U.K. charts about the time it was released in the U.S. that March.

It was really that doggerel for Orbit mastication gum that started him on his road to success, wasn't it?:ap_rosetinted:

Just thought I would bring this up again as I had forgotten all about it.

I was just listening to my copy of Life story in Cartoon Motion and it reminded me.

Of course. You do sports in bed :naughty:

More like the Special Olympics.

I was just listening to my copy of Life story in Cartoon Motion and it reminded me.

:roftl: Funny you should mention that..

Oh no, the online translator again..

sports you say???

:mf_rosetinted:

(suz invades thread)

Like chess you know :naughty:

More like the Special Olympics.

Haha! Good association! Next time I`ll be doing sports under a blanket I`ll be thinking of it!

Haha! Good association! Next time I`ll be doing sports under a blanket I`ll be thinking of it!

:roftl:

And it will be like I'm there watching you.. You're scarred for life now. :naughty:

It's a trick to prevent you from going to bed. :mf_rosetinted:

It's working :sneaky2: How much are you paying her?

Are you trying to scare me with the burning beds?? :lol3:

The best is to take an electric blanket into a water bed :boat:

That`s what we do in Eastern Europe and in Middle East. We also throw empty glasses against the wall.

It's a trick to prevent you from going to bed. :mf_rosetinted:

Do you read my mind, girl??!!

That`s what we do in Eastern Europe and in Middle East. We also throw empty glasses against the wall.

Was this too political?

5 British pounds per every hour that you remain awake.

And 5 pounds more for each person that signs the Australian petition. Not a bad job..

That`s what we do in Eastern Europe and in Middle East.

How sensible. :thumb_yello:

We also throw empty glasses against the wall.

We'll throw ourselves against anything after emptying a few too many glasses.. of alcohol..

5 British pounds per every hour that you remain awake.

I know you're on a money budget so I think I'll just get comfortable here a bit longer.. $$$$$ :wink2:

And 5 pounds more for each person that signs the Australian petition. Not a bad job..

It's all for a good cause then. *makes coffee*

How sensible. :thumb_yello:

We'll throw ourselves against anything after emptying a few too many glasses.. of alcohol..

I know you're on a money budget so I think I'll just get comfortable here a bit longer.. $$$$$ :wink2:

It's all for a good cause then. *makes coffee*

You are stil here?? What`s the time now in Australia? Here it is 6 pm.

Shouldn't you be eating Dinner?? Or do you call it tea?

It's 2am here.. :fisch:

We call it večera :roftl:

Večer=evening (in Slovak)

Now I remember how you once came to our Czech&Slovak thread and you said that your father`s family name is Gasparovic, and we told you that it`s a family name of the current Slovak president, and that "gaspar" means clown.. and you said that your father used to tell you that he used to work in a circus..

Now I remember how you once came to our Czech&Slovak thread and you said that your father`s family name is Gasparovic, and we told you that it`s a family name of the current Slovak president, and that "gaspar" means clown.. and you said that your father used to tell you that he used to work in a circus..

:roftl:Oh yep that's me!! He's still alive amazingly.. old fart that he is.. 85yo..

Maybe I should join the circus..

:bye: *disappears in a cloud of smoke*

Same in russian :wink2:

I've met her.. She enjoys it.. :wink2:

GTG to bed, Babs will Spanky me if I don't :roftl:

Night!

For inspiration:

"Private Life

On 8 December 1869 Leopold and his mistress Fanny Pistor signed a contract making Leopold von Sacher-Masoch the slave of Fanny Pistor Bogdanoff for the period of six months, with the stipulation, doubtlessly at Sacher-Masoch’s suggestion, that the Baroness wear furs as often as possible, especially when she was in a cruel mood. Sacher-Masoch took the alias of “Gregor”, a stereotypical male servant's name, and fitted out in disguise as the servant of the Baroness. The two traveled by train to Italy. As in Venus in Furs, he traveled in the third class compartment, while she had a seat in first class, arriving in Venice (Florence, in the novel), where they were not known, and would not arouse suspicion."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masoch

:boat: