My school project on him *faints*

HelloPhilippa

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i did consider doing him for my project work, but since its a group work kinda thing the rest of my classmates wouldn't agree on it :(

the topic was on Journeys and how someone made a significant impact on people around him or on himself. :D

For Media Arts class, our first assignment was to create a "Franken Face" using Photoshop Elements (because that's the only version at school). Here's how it worked: you took a blank face (either Brad Pitt's or some lady's...forget her name. I chose Brad Pitt's head. Then you had to add all the features.

FrankenFace-1.jpg

Can you figure out who's features I put? Two of them are from Mika...one of them being VERY obvious. All the other features are from other celebrities. But can you guess them all? Each of the features come from a different person (the neck and body came with the head, so the neck and body don't count). Hint: except for the eyebrows...those came from one person.

This was my first time using Photoshop...only got a 73% on this. Okay for my first time I guess.

I didn't do a whole project on him or anything, but last year we had to do a celebrity casting of the characters in A Midsummer's Night Dream and I casted Mika as one of the fairies...

I JUST presented my project about mika! It's actually an interview and my friend was the interviewer. The teacher said he'd give us extra points if I sang so I sang Grace Kelly after the interview and, to be honest... it was SO much fun! Cause I did the door sound and the "I wanna talk to you" parts too. But it was sorta embarassing cause I don't really have the best voice in the world......

I JUST presented my project about mika! It's actually an interview and my friend was the interviewer. The teacher said he'd give us extra points if I sang so I sang Grace Kelly after the interview and, to be honest... it was SO much fun! Cause I did the door sound and the "I wanna talk to you" parts too. But it was sorta embarassing cause I don't really have the best voice in the world......

aaaw, that sounds like fun, i was smiling reading this :biggrin2:

I had to do a project in German class, you had to design/draw an outfit, so I drew a lollipop girl :naughty: And at art class we had do draw a street, and I made a little billy brown, a little lollipop girl and a little mika, and a Circus tent ( the circus was called Circus Mika :naughty: ) And once we had to make a house and I made a the album artwork on the wall. :)

aaaw, that sounds like fun, i was smiling reading this :biggrin2:

It was fun.. but I was shaking:p anyway no one cared cause it wasnt the first time they hear me sing Mika...:P

I might have taught my teacher the ways of the Mika... Did that happen to any of you guys?

I had to do a project in German class, you had to design/draw an outfit, so I drew a lollipop girl :naughty: And at art class we had do draw a street, and I made a little billy brown, a little lollipop girl and a little mika, and a Circus tent ( the circus was called Circus Mika :naughty: ) And once we had to make a house and I made a the album artwork on the wall. :)

That's awesome that you put Mika related things in art projects at school... I tried that but my teacher thought my lollipops were flowers..:P