Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Welcome back!!! :flowers2: I missed you!!!

100_1281.jpg

100_1262.jpg

100_1237.jpg

Awwww that's such a warm welcome:wub2: Missed you too, it was a very busy weekend. A little bit TOO busy in my opinion.... Today was nice, went to a rodent exhibiotion to buy a new hamster. But yesterday was partly crap....

Fridaynight one of my friends died, because of a braintumour. Knew it would happen soon, but it was still a shock..............

Awwww that's such a warm welcome:wub2: Missed you too, it was a very busy weekend. A little bit TOO busy in my opinion.... Today was nice, went to a rodent exhibiotion to buy a new hamster. But yesterday was partly crap....

Fridaynight one of my friends died, because of a braintumour. Knew it would happen soon, but it was still a shock..............

Sorry to hear about your friend............

Did you get a new hamster??

thanks for the memories, i thought they may have been from Brixton on the 28th :thumb_yello: have you any more - my camera went wrong that night mine are all blurry :thumbdown:

Here's some more, most of mine are pretty crap, you know what it's like, lots of hands in the way!! Unless you are in the front of course which I wasn't:thumbdown:

100_1301.jpg

100_1292-1.jpg

100_1235.jpg

Here's some more, most of mine are pretty crap, you know what it's like, lots of hands in the way!! Unless you are in the front of course which I wasn't:thumbdown:

100_1301.jpg

100_1292-1.jpg

100_1235.jpg

ah thanks a lot thanks really kind of you :thumb_yello: i was lucky to get front row far, far right on Mikey's side in front of the really tall speaker but my camera was just useless:thumbdown:

ah thanks a lot thanks really kind of you :thumb_yello: i was lucky to get front row far, far right on Mikey's side in front of the really tall speaker but my camera was just useless:thumbdown:

I was centre of the stage but about 15 rows back but view wasn't too bad.

Here's a couple more

100_1258.jpg

100_1263.jpg

Sorry to hear about your friend............

Did you get a new hamster??

OoO Hamsters!:thumb_yello

Totally off topic

My last hamster died last week. And I don't like empty cages, they need to be filled:naughty: So I searched a new cutie on a hamster-messageboard and today there was a huge rodent- cats-ferrets (haven't go there, otherwise I would fall in love again with some puppies and I would probably get killed for that by my parents....We've only got one ferret left, in stead of six :boxed: ) and reptile-exhibition and I had an appointment to get my new hamster there. It's a cutie, I felt immediately in love with her.

Her name is Asha (already had that name), here's a pic of her:wub2: Mica loves her too, Karen:thumb_yello:

29n6z4o.jpg

And another one to show how big she already is at the age of 5 weeks (greatest hobby: Eating:naughty: )

sg0t4y.jpg

I was centre of the stage but about 15 rows back but view wasn't too bad.

Here's a couple more

100_1258.jpg

100_1263.jpg

thank you again :punk: even though i was quite far over i had a great view, i just would love to go back to that night over & over again for that concert, i can honestly say it was one of the best concerts i have ever been to :punk: (even hubby who has seen loads of people said it was his best:thumb_yello: & he would not admit that to everyone!)