I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Karen,

I'm fine today, very tired because I had to work today, which is very exeptional for me. Because of my healthy problems I've been sitting bored at home for over 4,5 years now. But I'm thinking about some new education, so I can work in the pharmacy where mum's working too. Maybe it'll be only for one day a week, but I think it's great, I don't feel so useless and worthless anymore....But I've to ttalk about that with my lungphysician, I'm afraid she says no, but it's my life:wink2:

Any news about your wedding?

I took Mica with me today, too afraid to leave him alone, you'll never know if the neighbour finds out that he's alone:boxed: She might kidnap him, even if he wants to stay with me....He had a great time out there. He performed Love Today and made us a very nice tea. Of course he wore his white pants :wub2:

mika1866.jpg

Hi Anouk

I'm glad you feel a bit better today.

Me and Mika had a lovely day today, we sat in the garden talking about the wedding and looking at some brochures for the Seychelles, I think we will def get married there it looks so romantic. We had some fun on the trampoline too, except poor Mika hurt his hand again, so I had to put a bandage on for him, I may have to give him some extra chicken tonight,:wink2: as he is feeling sorry for himself, you know what he is like! He needs lots of love and attention or he thinks nobody loves him and will start thinking he is ugly again, and we can't have that can we?? He was reading all your comments on here last night and it really seemed to boost his confidence. Keep up the good work girls!:thumb_yello: Here's a pic of Mika with the bandage, they do look so alike don't they??

mika1866.jpg

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:I would

ewokwicket,you definitly have the best location!:wub2:

so,did he changed those purple sheets?:naughty:

It's hard to change the sheets as we don't get up much:wink2: :mf_rosetinted:

I like my location, I think I will stay there for a while..........like a couple of years!

Hi Anouk

I'm glad you feel a bit better today.

Me and Mika had a lovely day today, we sat in the garden talking about the wedding and looking at some brochures for the Seychelles, I think we will def get married there it looks so romantic. We had some fun on the trampoline too, except poor Mika hurt his hand again, so I had to put a bandage on for him, I may have to give him some extra chicken tonight,:wink2 as he is feeling sorry for himself, you know what he is like! He needs lots of love and attention or he thinks nobody loves him and will start thinking he is ugly again, and we can't have that can we?? He was reading all your comments on here last night and it really seemed to boost his confidence. Keep up the good work girls!:thumb_yello Here's a pic of Mika with the bandage, they do look so alike don't they??

mika1866.jpg

OMG Karen!!! Once again I realise what a fantastic job we've done!! They ARE alike:shocked: :thumb_yello: I'm sorry to hear Mika hurts his hand again. Give him some spicy chicken to make him forget about it, when Mica's hurt himself that works soooo good. Spicy chicken and he forgets the word around him:thumb_yello:

Your weddingplans sound very good to me! I would love to marry somewhere else, but we don't know where to do it. There must be sunny weather, because Mica's olive skin turns out even better than it normally does, I would love that. But we haven't talked it over yet. As soon as I know something more about it, you'll hear it:thumb_yello: Tomorrow Mica's coming with me again. He would love to perform some new stuff, but we're afraid that the pharmacy gets overfilled with screaming and shouting fans, and that is not his purpose. So we bought a new costume for him earlier today, so he can go undercover. Hope you like it! Mica's a bit insecure about it, but I love him, that hot crazy monkey What am I saying...?:blink:

DSC02460.jpg

I bet it's extremely comfy.:blush-anim-cl:

Every time I look at the video, I wan't to steal his blankets...

every tim I look at the video I want to join him.

can't believe I've just said that:mf_rosetinted:

NRJ MUSIC AWARDS

Pix:

nrj1013_0001.jpg

nrj1005_0001.jpg

nrj1007_0001.jpg

Watch:

AIRPORT?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=n2yp4HHgLbY

ARRIVAL . . .

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmPtkYVqU4

PERFORMANCE . . .

http://dailymotion.alice.it/video/x4xkvr_mika-relax-live-nrj-music-awards-20_music [THANX to GRETA!]

PRESENTING AWARD TO KYLIE. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kLOSvFa74Og&feature=related

RECEIVING AWARD . . .

watch?v=w_4om40BE6o&NR=1

BACKSTAGE . . .

Q U I C K

DEPARTURE . . .

http://it.youtube.com/watch?v=yLmPtkYVqU4

Pic:

THE PRIZE. . .

mr.jpg

I bet it's extremely comfy.:blush-anim-cl:

Every time I look at the video, I wan't to steal his blankets...

It is VERY comfy, if you look closely you can just see a bump under the duvet to his left, well thats me:mf_rosetinted:

MikaHEbig.jpg

Every time I see the video I want to jump in beside him and give him a cuddle.:thumb_yello:

It is VERY comfy, if you look closely you can just see a bump under the duvet to his left, well thats me:mf_rosetinted:

MikaHEbig.jpg

Every time I see the video I want to jump in beside him and give him a cuddle.:thumb_yello:

:lmfao:

Ohh, I see...:wink2:

The pillows and comforter looks so fluffy and warm..I'm jealous of you:sneaky2::naughty:

OMG Karen!!! Once again I realise what a fantastic job we've done!! They ARE alike:shocked: :thumb_yello: I'm sorry to hear Mika hurts his hand again. Give him some spicy chicken to make him forget about it, when Mica's hurt himself that works soooo good. Spicy chicken and he forgets the word around him:thumb_yello:

Your weddingplans sound very good to me! I would love to marry somewhere else, but we don't know where to do it. There must be sunny weather, because Mica's olive skin turns out even better than it normally does, I would love that. But we haven't talked it over yet. As soon as I know something more about it, you'll hear it:thumb_yello: Tomorrow Mica's coming with me again. He would love to perform some new stuff, but we're afraid that the pharmacy gets overfilled with screaming and shouting fans, and that is not his purpose. So we bought a new costume for him earlier today, so he can go undercover. Hope you like it! Mica's a bit insecure about it, but I love him, that hot crazy monkey What am I saying...?:blink:

DSC02460.jpg

Ok I will try the spicy chicken, I hope you are right as he is very moody now after hurting himself, it didn't help that I gave him the Disney cup again, I thought he was over the white cup obsession, but he seems to have taken a step backward with that today. I think he just needs a BIG cuddle and me to stroke his curls, he loves that, does Mica like you doing that to him too?

Mica looks like one VERY hot crazy monkey to me! You make sure you keep an eye on him and DON'T lose him.