Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually we did name him, he was called Holbrook, but you can call him Meeks:thumb_yello:

Ooooh no :thumbdown:

Holbrook sounds too posho to be his first name - he's far too sweet - yep Meeks it is... :wub2:

And yes there is no speck in his eye or scar - so that's cool :thumb_yello:

That wasn't me that posted that comment about Mika's tongue earlier in the day ..... nope not me .... no way would I say anything like that ever .... :blush-anim-cl:

Errrrr ... yeah .... it was my brother .... he has a secret Mika fetish :fisch:

:wink2:

Yeah right!!!! And my name is Mary Poppins!

He has got a very long tongue, just like an ant eater and you know how clever they are with their tongues:thumb_yello: :wink2:

Yeah right!!!! And my name is Mary Poppins!

He has got a very long tongue, just like an ant eater and you know how clever they are with their tongues:thumb_yello: :wink2:

Oh hello Mary... I got so confused then I thought you were called Karen

:wink2:

*I have cleared my head of bad thoughts now - well till tomorrow*

That clone belongs to Laurel and he's called Meeks, Anouk has Mica and I have the real thing, Mika:thumb_yello: And Harry is another clone that live with me and Mika.

I think I'm confused too and I was the one who cloned them!!!!

I'm still confused too. It was a difficult job, but we did great work Karen. I'm so happy we found out how to clone Mika, Mica's the best that ever happened to me!!

:lmfao: You naughty girl, cold shower againmaybe Mika can join you:roftl:

1-3.jpg

Mika really likes sticking his tongue out

hteysre1.jpg

200707092216171.jpg

file-6php1.jpg

normal012fu3.jpg

200710281514551.jpg

utys91.png

kcil2u1.jpg

*Have been told to edit my post as it's gross - don't really know why as that's virtually what the sodding little red riding hood story wolf says to little red riding hood - am a tad perplexed*

Oh well it's gone anyway

*Lollipop Girl: Oh my Mika what a mighty long tongue you have*

*Mika: All the better to lick your lollipop with my pretty - you thought it was the monkey's you had to be scared off*

Ha Ha Ha

*Runs after Lollipop Girl - who legs it screaming - Mika: I want my Lollipop's back now*

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: Everyone is writing scripts these days !!!!!

Mika really likes sticking his tongue out

normal012fu3.jpg

OMG! Laurel look at that!!:thumb_yello:

I'm still confused too. It was a difficult job, but we did great work Karen. I'm so happy we found out how to clone Mika, Mica's the best that ever happened to me!!

You naughty girl, cold shower againmaybe Mika can join you:roftl:

1-3.jpg

I'm so glad Mica is everything you wanted, and Harry is having a lovely time when Katy comes round, so everyones happy:thumb_yello:

Oh and I'm fed up of having cold showers:thumbdown: Mika doesn't like them, he likes really hot ones so it fills the room with steam:naughty:

OMG! Laurel look at that!!:thumb_yello:

I'm so glad Mica is everything you wanted, and Harry is having a lovely time when Katy comes round, so everyones happy:thumb_yello:

Oh and I'm fed up of having cold showers:thumbdown: Mika doesn't like them, he likes really hot ones so it fills the room with steam:naughty:

Yes, Mica's also more like that. But you saw it yourself, he is a hot sexy steaming monkey. We'll have a shower very soon, I'm so cold and Mica doesn't like it when I put my cold hands on his hot belly:wink2:

OMG....what am I saying....my fantasy's taking me down:boxed: :roftl:

:

Mika's such a tease, I'll bet he loves our dirty minds. A dirty mind is a joy forever they say. And I think that's true:naughty:

oh yeah absolutely I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind on here!!! lol:wink2:

hey btw does anyone else just LOVE the part in the love today video where he's singing I've been crying for so long fighting tears just to carry on?? I Just LOVE that part of that vid (I think if your mind is as dirty as I think it is you'll know exactly what i mean) :wink2: :wink2:

oh yeah absolutely I'm glad I'm not the only one with a dirty mind on here!!! lol:wink2:

hey btw does anyone else just LOVE the part in the love today video where he's singing I've been crying for so long fighting tears just to carry on?? I Just LOVE that part of that vid (I think if your mind is as dirty as I think it is you'll know exactly what i mean) :wink2: :wink2:

Yes! I love that part of the music video as well as the song. He's awesome.:mf_rosetinted:

haha, i didnt notice that part before, wow!