Mikagasmic Thread Part 10!!!

I <3 MIKA!!!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Believe me... at the moment I could happily stare at that for ages....

:wub2:

Someone finally took the watermarks off of it - cos' I asked them tooo :blush-anim-cl:

mikaw7.jpg

:thumb_yello:

Meeks hair looks like that after I've spent ages playing with it.... is kind of addicting :wink2:

I love those pics of him in the car, his legs are to die for:wub2:

yes absolutely to die for! :mf_lustslow: did anybody find out who the other person is?

missing this thread not been on much in the last few days, with all that voting going on in the other thread! :thumb_yello: & of course RL - boy's back at school, DH on early's etc!:naughty:

24124259lr0.jpg

mkprosimg31102007160950xj9.jpg

:wub2:

Meeks hair looks like that after I've spent ages playing with it.... is kind of addicting

Totally:wub2: just twirling those curls around my fingers...................

yes absolutely to die for! :mf_lustslow: did anybody find out who the other person is?

missing this thread not been on much in the last few days, with all that voting going on in the other thread! :thumb_yello: & of course RL - boy's back at school, DH on early's etc!

I'm loving his legs at the moment:wub2: my boys are back at school too this week,and I had to go back to work:thumbdown:

18apr6.jpg

19apr3.jpg

I promised you something Bienie, so here's a post without idiot stories, only pictures of Mica...eh Mika:naughty

IMG_4648.jpg

IMG_4670.jpg

Mikaholyjohnny.jpg

Mika prays for us:thumb_yello

021.jpg

A little bit late.. but thanks :naughty::mf_rosetinted::wub2:

mikaw7.jpg

great photo & he is wearing that lovely coat that he looks great in :punk:

I'm loving his legs at the moment:wub2: my boys are back at school too this week,and I had to go back to work

18apr6.jpg

Love this photo

19apr3.jpg

i love this bit on the dvd - he talks really honestly, but is just so lovely:blush-anim-cl:

just being nosey how many boy's do you have? :thumb_yello: i have three

monsters!

:

18apr6.jpg

Ooh! I haven't seen this one before. He looks young and innocent but somehow tempting ...:mf_lustslow:

I could get locked up for this you know. Why did I have to be old before he turned up?

:

18apr6.jpg

Ooh! I haven't seen this one before. He looks young and innocent but somehow tempting ...:mf_lustslow:

I could get locked up for this you know. Why did I have to be old before he turned up?

:roftl: :roftl: i know what you mean - if i was only in my early 20's again i dread to think how i would be if he was around then!!:blush-anim-cl: its bad enough now! :naughty: my mates all think i'm going totally bonkers - they just don't get me at the minute:insane:

:

18apr6.jpg

I know! last time i felt this way was when I was 14. And it was Tom cruise (have that blocked from my memory)

mikaw7.jpg

great photo & he is wearing that lovely coat that he looks great in

i love this bit on the dvd - he talks really honestly, but is just so lovely just being nosey how many boy's do you have? :thumb_yello: i have three

monsters!

:roftl: :roftl: i know what you mean - if i was only in my early 20's again i dread to think how i would be if he was around then!! its bad enough now! :naughty:my mates all think i'm going totally bonkers - they just don't get me at the minute

I have 2 boys aged 11 and 6.

Mine too!! But I like feeling like this:thumb_yello:

:thumb_yello: yes i like being Mika mad too! oh well off to chat with DH or annoy him rather as he is watching football! :naughty: sorry off topic my boys are 7,5 & 4 and they think Mika is fab!:thumb_yello: my 5 year old was listening to my mp3 in the park after school & he shouted at the top of his voice mum its Mika & Love Love Me! :roftl:

:thumb_yello: yes i like being Mika mad too! oh well off to chat with DH or annoy him rather as he is watching football! :naughty: sorry off topic my boys are 7,5 & 4 and they think Mika is fab!:thumb_yello: my 5 year old was listening to my mp3 in the park after school & he shouted at the top of his voice mum its Mika & Love Love Me! :roftl:

My 11 year old actually came with us when we saw Mika in Plymouth last year, but he has now decided Mika is not cool enough! My 6 year old always tells me if he has heard Mika on the tv or radio, he came home very excited from his school disco the other week to tell me they had played Love Today!!

My 11 year old actually came with us when we saw Mika in Plymouth last year, but he has now decided Mika is not cool enough! My 6 year old always tells me if he has heard Mika on the tv or radio, he came home very excited from his school disco the other week to tell me they had played Love Today!!

Mine would love to go to a concert!! They went crazy when i came home with the blue Mika balloon!!:roftl:

oh well i'm having an early night, take care :thumb_yello:

drms.jpg

:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Mine would love to go to a concert!! They went crazy when i came home with the blue Mika balloon!!:roftl:

oh well i'm having an early night, take care :thumb_yello:

drms.jpg

:mf_lustslow::wub2:

Yeah I'm having an early night too, but might make it an extra late one tomorrow as hubby is away!!!:roftl: