WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

Weeell, he seemed kinda shy and sensitive, was in charge of the high notes and endured homophobic hostilities for that.... :blink:

o__O pattern? :blink:

I see where you are going with this :naughty:

NO WONDER I AM CRAZY ABOUT MIKA! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just heard The Right Stuff on the 80s/90s flashback lunch on the radio...I was crankin it up!!! LOL

OMG...I heard I'll be loving you as a request the other night and I was like OMG...I was so happy! :roftl:

I feel old, my very first song that I loved of NKOTB was Popcicle....lol.... OMG..... I have to dig out all my old stuff too... Remember the GIANT buttons..lol... I was so weighed down.

I also had the felt hat and the patient leather shoes too that Jordan wore...lol... I was so obsessed....lol

This is bringing back all those girly feelings.

Hey do ya'll remember when Tiffany and Cover Girls came on the NKOTB scene... I will not say what I said, but they had bad names..... I didn't want anyone with them.....hahahaha.....

Oh the memories!

Can't believe I will now have the chance to see them live. This is my new mission now! I'll make sure it comes true. I was soo in love with Jordan when I was growing up.. I was so sure I was going to marry him..:naughty: I know every song by heart...had posters of them on my walls.. their merchandise, everything... and then they disbanded and I never was as crazy for any other artist until Mika came along.. and now they're back!:thumb_yello: the full band..how exciting in this.. :punk:

They better come to St. Louis or Kansas City...or I'll be heated...LOL

It's very strange to think that it will have been like what? 18 years since I saw them in concert... Now that really makes me feel ancient.

If you feel ancient, I feel almost pre-historic :naughty:

I wonder WHEN they are going to announce the dates! I HOPE they come to Florida.......cause I do not feel like tracing across America! That is ONLY for MIKA! :naughty:

LMAO.... When I was last at the website, I think there were 3 dates posted....

I think if it came down to seeing NKOTB or Mika, I would say MIKA!!!!....lol... That would be a hard choice....lol

Angela

LMAO.... When I was last at the website, I think there were 3 dates posted....

I think if it came down to seeing NKOTB or Mika, I would say MIKA!!!!....lol... That would be a hard choice....lol

Angela

NOT HARD FOR ME! I have ONLY seen Mika ONCE and I am SO ready to see him again! I wish that I were RICH so that I could follow him all over the world, and be at EVERY SINGLE show on the tour! ....but then Mika just might GET scared of me :naughty:

If they do not come to Florida I will come to NC and see them with you!

My boys have already told me they want to go to the concert! I was like :shocked: REALLY! YEAH :punk:

My boys have already told me they want to go to the concert! I was like :shocked: REALLY! YEAH :punk:

If they come to Florida, you and I can throw on our prom dresses and go attack Jordan :D I wonder what your boys would say to THAT.

If they come to Florida, you and I can throw on our prom dresses and go attack Jordan :D I wonder what your boys would say to THAT.

They would say RIGHT ON mom :punk:

I am down with your idea :naughty:

I wonder WHEN they are going to announce the dates! I HOPE they come to Florida.......cause I do not feel like tracing across America! That is ONLY for MIKA! :naughty:

I heard them this afternoon after work. They were in a radio station in NYC!!. They will be performing in NYC in may with other artists.

NOT HARD FOR ME! I have ONLY seen Mika ONCE and I am SO ready to see him again! I wish that I were RICH so that I could follow him all over the world, and be at EVERY SINGLE show on the tour! ....but then Mika just might GET scared of me :naughty:

Oh that would be cool, I will take my girls with us too, if you take yours! Of course we could have a girls night, that I SO NEEED!!!.....lol.....

hehe.....

Oh that would be cool, I will take my girls with us too, if you take yours! Of course we could have a girls night, that I SO NEEED!!!.....lol.....

hehe.....

Aaahhh...you do have any clue HOW MANY Y-E-A-R-S it has been since I had a 'Girls Night Out' :shocked:

:naughty: :naughty: