WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

I can't wait!!!

Where am I supposed to find the Mika Freakas? I know you and that's it.:naughty: Lol.

I'll have to sneak in some nunchucks to take care of any rude Blockheads:bleh: j/k.

:lmao: I am sure there will be some Mika fans in the crowd! Hey - we might be able to convert some blockheads to Mikaism! I will bring the music!!! :bleh:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LISSA -

Alex and I are gonna get together to have our own little Mika/MFC Day next month - since we can no longer go to NYC! I will let you know exactly WHEN it is going to be!!!!! :wink2:

LISSA -

Alex and I are gonna get together to have our own little Mika/MFC Day next month - since we can no longer go to NYC! I will let you know exactly WHEN it is going to be!!!!! :wink2:

Cool! Thanks, that would be awesome.

Cool! Thanks, that would be awesome.

I have no idea what we are gonna do.... but, I am sure we will figure out something~~~~ SOMEWHERE that is not so.... L O U D this time!!!! :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...
Got my tickets!!!! Can't wait till November 1.... :punk:

:punk:

Holly, I don't know if I can hold out until November! I've had two dreams just this week about Jordan dancing on stage in front of me!:naughty:

:punk:

Holly, I don't know if I can hold out until November! I've had two dreams just this week about Jordan dancing on stage in front of me!:naughty:

OMG! I remember the days of my Jordan dreams! Now, seems like all I ever dream about is MIKA! :naughty:

I can't wait either!!!! We are gonna have SO much fun! I wish that our seats were closer!!!!! At least we will see each other before we head to the show!!!! :punk:

It is SO hard to wait - and SO l o n g!!!!! Aaaaahhhh

:huglove:

Did you all see that Natasha Bedingfield is opening for them?

I did...I don't really like her songs! I think it's because they're everywhere. Everytime I turn on the radio "Pocket Full of Sunshine" is on. Maybe the concert will change my opinion.