WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

last night rocked my life! DONNIE, JOEY AND JORDAN ALL LOOOOOOKED AT ME!! So here's the spoiler...

half way through, they pop out in the center of the crowd on a revolving platform and sing like 5 songs on there! SOOO at that point I was flipping close! AH!

my myspace album has everything! check it out!

Here's a vid, i'll post the other later

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=newkids2.flv

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

last night rocked my life! DONNIE, JOEY AND JORDAN ALL LOOOOOOKED AT ME!! So here's the spoiler...

half way through, they pop out in the center of the crowd on a revolving platform and sing like 5 songs on there! SOOO at that point I was flipping close! AH!

my myspace album has everything! check it out!

Here's a vid, i'll post the other later

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=newkids2.flv

Wow Mel!!!! Glad you had such a great time - and thanks for the spoiler!!! That JUST made my life! I see them in 6 days!!!!! :woot_jump:

Wow Mel!!!! Glad you had such a great time - and thanks for the spoiler!!! That JUST made my life! I see them in 6 days!!!!!

Oh! yay! You're gonna freak for sure! My throat is still sore, from screaming so much!

here's the second vid I was gonna post

http://s134.photobucket.com/albums/q100/melaniebg1990/?action=view&current=newkids1.flv

and some piccies

lol us before the gig the cone headed dog is olivia haha...too adorable!

3-1.jpg

l_0a66386a983e4a6aacd57d67923a1c97.jpg

6-1.jpg

l_687cd032bf6e4a0c9d6f5d3583fee710.jpg

Joey's my favorite!!!

l_3c80756a54ae41fb8144e9b2baef34d7.jpg

:mf_lustslow:

l_590b9858a4cf4073b693955afda728e1.jpg

Indeed, not the same, but still...:naughty:

I know!!!! Things DO change in the course of 15 years - I suppose! I am so glad that Melanie posted those pics and vids cause N O W I am very much looking forward to it and it is THIS WEEKEND!!!! :woot_jump:

I know!!!! Things DO change in the course of 15 years - I suppose! I am so glad that Melanie posted those pics and vids cause N O W I am very much looking forward to it and it is THIS WEEKEND!!!! :woot_jump:

Gosh that's soooo soooonnnn. I'm sooo jealous now...

I really need a detailed report!!!VERY detailed:naughty:

!!!

Gosh that's soooo soooonnnn. I'm sooo jealous now...

I really need a detailed report!!!VERY detailed:naughty:

!!!

I am going to document EVERY moment JUST FOR YOU!!!!! Don't worry! :wink2: .... and it will be with my brand new camera -- so you KNOW I am going to be picture *and video* h a p p y! :naughty:

I am going to document EVERY moment JUST FOR YOU!!!!! Don't worry! :wink2: .... and it will be with my brand new camera -- so you KNOW I am going to be picture *and video* h a p p y! :naughty:

OOOOOOO YAYYYY!!!! :bow:

:clap: :clap:

Oooooo REALLY can't wait!!!Wanna see all (especially Joey) pictures and vids!!

Gosh, still 3 months and a bit for me:shocked: :crybaby:

OOOOOOO YAYYYY!!!! :bow:

:clap: :clap:

Oooooo REALLY can't wait!!!Wanna see all (especially Joey) pictures and vids!!

Gosh, still 3 months and a bit for me:shocked: :crybaby:

TRUST ME it goes by SO fast!!! I have been waiting FOREVER to see Rufus and I am seeing him NEXT weekend!!! The time really did go SO fast!!!! I can't beleive it!!!!! :wub2:

TRUST ME it goes by SO fast!!! I have been waiting FOREVER to see Rufus and I am seeing him NEXT weekend!!! The time really did go SO fast!!!! I can't beleive it!!!!! :wub2:

Oooo but first things first, first comes my date in London and with that also the MFC meeting there!!!!

I don't want that all to go by fast!

And after that NKOTB is what I will be looking forward to. And after that I will be looking forward to the end of my graduation year!!!:thumb_yello:

Oooo but first things first, first comes my date in London and with that also the MFC meeting there!!!!

I don't want that all to go by fast!

And after that NKOTB is what I will be looking forward to. And after that I will be looking forward to the end of my graduation year!!!:thumb_yello:

I ALWAYS have 'something' to look forward to!!! It makes life MUCH more fun!!! :roftl:

OMG!!!:shocked:

3 months for me:shocked:

I can't beleive it is THIS weekend!!! I have been waiting SO long!!! And the tickets have been driving me CRAZY! I must have looked at them a million times already!!!!

I can't beleive it is THIS weekend!!! I have been waiting SO long!!! And the tickets have been driving me CRAZY! I must have looked at them a million times already!!!!

Same here hahahaha

I waited for 16 years, remember:naughty: