WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

I can't even believe you said that! :mf_rosetinted:

Lmao! Seriously, when I first heard that song GLAMOROUS, I thought "oh jeez, it's another spelling song." Gwen Stefani's banana song almost killed me.

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Please don't even compare the two.

:naughty:Of course not! I got nothing but love for Gwen. It was only that one song that I didn't like.

Anyway, I got off-topic - Yay for the New Kids! :D

Yay Jordan...

Knight7.jpg

I getcha. :)

Sooooo....I can't wait to know what songs they're going to perform. :D

It would be so awesome if they sang Cover Girl, I'll Be Loving You Forever, and Stop It Girl. But they're all good so it doesn't matter much.

It would be so awesome if they sang Cover Girl, I'll Be Loving You Forever, and Stop It Girl. But they're all good so it doesn't matter much.

I want them to sing TONIGHT! I LOVE that song so much! I really hope they don't play too many new songs. I like to sing along. Are they putting out a new album? Or are they just releasing that one single? (Which I really like, by the way.)

Also, Jordan is still so friggin hot right now. I think I'm gonna try to add him to the Celebrities-I-Can-Do-And-My-Husband-Can't-Get-Mad List before the concert! LOLZ! I just gotta run it by him...

:lmao: I was just talking about a list like this with one of my friends. It's like a mile long. Jordan is definitely within the top 10:thumb_yello:

:lmao: I was just talking about a list like this with one of my friends. It's like a mile long. Jordan is definitely within the top 10:thumb_yello:

Ha! There are 3 people on my list. (Including Jordan!) But if I actually had the opportunity, I don't think I'd be able to do it!

Eh, I love my boyfriend too much. Jordan is just fun to swoon over! :)

Hey, OT for a little bit, I just watched the vid in your sig of you meeting Mika. Did he ever say your name? Cause it's the same as mine! Also did he ever say Missouri? Did he know where it is? I just think it's cool when famous people say things that are so closely related to me like that. Is that weird?

lol no that's not weird. Yes, I he did repeat my name while he was writing out the autograph, but he didn't repeat Missouri. When he said "Where are you from?" I said Missouri and then he said "F*ck" as if to say "Dang, you came a long way and I skipped you out."

:)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was watching E! This weekend and saw that there is going to be a special on NEXT Saturday 8/30/08 on the NKOTB -- it is, or is like the THS {True Hollywood Story} It was titled somehting like New Kids on the Block Together Again.... *or something along those lines* anyways ... it looked REALLY interesting!!!! Good thing for us all to watch in preparation for our upcoming concerts!!!! Get more in the mood :lmao:

I know me and Alysia will be watching!!!! :naughty:

• 2 weeks later...
It was so great :D

They're going to be on TRL tomorrow, 11 a.m. I got it set up to record in case I forget.

It WAS great!!!!! I must say -- it REALLY got me excited for the concert!!!! And I TOTALLY fell in love with *the love of my life's brother* :naughty:

Jonathan is totally amazing!!!! I think my *crush* is not on Jordan anymore.... you can have him, he is ALL yours :roftl: I want his brother :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

It WAS great!!!!! I must say -- it REALLY got me excited for the concert!!!! And I TOTALLY fell in love with *the love of my life's brother* :naughty:

Jonathan is totally amazing!!!! I think my *crush* is not on Jordan anymore.... you can have him, he is ALL yours :roftl: I want his brother :mf_rosetinted:

:roftl:

Poor Jordan. He's being dumped twice in one day... because he's not at the top of my list anymore either I've decided.:roftl: I'm going for Donnie now.

Holly, have you ever seen that Oprah episode with Jonathan and Jordan where they discuss panic attacks?? The interview is years old but I only just saw it for the first time on YouTube. I am in total awe of Jonathan for being able to go on stage night after night; he's such an amazing, strong person.

Poor Jordan. He's being dumped twice in one day... because he's not at the top of my list anymore either I've decided.:roftl: I'm going for Donnie now.

Holly, have you ever seen that Oprah episode with Jonathan and Jordan where they discuss panic attacks?? The interview is years old but I only just saw it for the first time on YouTube. I am in total awe of Jonathan for being able to go on stage night after night; he's such an amazing, strong person.

OH SNAP! FUNNY how THE 'teen heartthrob' is NOW a has-been :naughty:

I DID SEE THAT INTERVIEW---- and I totally agree!!!! THAT is one reason I admire Jonathan SO MUCH!!! HE IS AWESOME-NESS :wub2: And has aged SO WELL.... don't you agree? :das:

OH SNAP! FUNNY how THE 'teen heartthrob' is NOW a has-been :naughty:

I DID SEE THAT INTERVIEW---- and I totally agree!!!! THAT is one reason I admire Jonathan SO MUCH!!! HE IS AWESOME-NESS :wub2: And has aged SO WELL.... don't you agree? :das:

I think Jon looks a million times hotter now than he did 20 years ago:wub2: He needs to ditch that mustachey thing though:naughty: