WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

OKAY!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! I won't have internet access until I return!!!

I did get my camera today!!!! So exciting -- so I will be taking as many pics and vids as possible!!! Can't wait to tell you all about it!!!!

:woot_jump:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OKAY!!!!

Tomorrow is the big day!!! I won't have internet access until I return!!!

I did get my camera today!!!! So exciting -- so I will be taking as many pics and vids as possible!!! Can't wait to tell you all about it!!!!

:woot_jump:

Today is the day :woot_jump:

:thumb_yello:

And I cant wait too hear (and see) about it!!!!

HAVE FUN!!!

I gotta say I'm one big emotional mess today. Last night was the most amazing concert of my life. I was sitting front row. Donnie pointed me out and during the whole concert he kept looking directly at me(actually holding my gaze long enough that I started turning red). He was smiling at me and blew kisses at me four times throughout the two hours. Then there was Joey who was making eye contact with me during "Stay the Same". He looked at me again during "Hangin' Tough" and just gave me this huge smile. I thought I was going to die.

I gotta say I'm one big emotional mess today. Last night was the most amazing concert of my life. I was sitting front row. Donnie pointed me out and during the whole concert he kept looking directly at me(actually holding my gaze long enough that I started turning red). He was smiling at me and blew kisses at me four times throughout the two hours. Then there was Joey who was making eye contact with me during "Stay the Same". He looked at me again during "Hangin' Tough" and just gave me this huge smile. I thought I was going to die.

ah! i've taught you well :wink2:

i kept telling holly that i thought donnie was gay! i really did! joey is the one i like though :mf_lustslow:

did you get pictures?

ah! i've taught you well :wink2:

i kept telling holly that i thought donnie was gay! i really did! joey is the one i like though :mf_lustslow:

did you get pictures?

:roftl: when I got home last night, I kept thinking "omg, I have to tell Alex that operation love eyes was a success." But then I went to sleep instead.

I do have a couple of pictures but they're on my friend's phone at the moment. Was having some serious camera issues last night; thank God for her phone.

How could you think Donnie is gay?! I think he likes the ladies a little too much actually. I don't know what it is, but he has this way of talking that makes a girl feel a little lightheaded.:wub2:

I wanna see picturesssss

HI HONEY!!!! I did I did!!! I got some videos and pics J U S T for you!!! :huglove: I J U S T got my camera the day BEFORE the show -- so I had a crash course.... N O W I am deligently working on getting them onto the computer! So, it will be just a few more minutes!!! I just wanted to let you know that I AM working on it!!! :woot_jump:

Last night WAS a m a z i n g !!!!!!! :crybaby:

I have never been SO close to the guys in my life! I had a moment with Jordan, Donnie and Danny.... they were A M A Z I N G ...........

It wasn't the SAME as it was 15 years ago -- in terms of I did not shed a tear last night -- but, as far as the SHOW -- it was A M A Z I N G .....

NOTHING can compare to Terminal 5 for me *MIKA* but, this is DEFINATELY a close second ...... :wub2:

HI HONEY!!!! I did I did!!! I got some videos and pics J U S T for you!!! :huglove: I J U S T got my camera the day BEFORE the show -- so I had a crash course.... N O W I am deligently working on getting them onto the computer! So, it will be just a few more minutes!!! I just wanted to let you know that I AM working on it!!! :woot_jump:

OMG HURRY!!!:mf_rosetinted:

SO sorry!!! If you only knew the ISSUES I was having with my computer!~ :sneaky2:

Here is ONE -- just for you :huglove:

I GIVE UP! :crybaby:

I will try again SOON! Why does everything have to be SO complicated? :sneaky2:

:floor:

Poor you (and me)...do you have them on photobucket? You might give me a link to that maybe?:thumb_yello:

Biekje --=--

I only have a few pics I was able to get on, and I did all of them JUST for you -- all are of Joey! Today when I get home from work -- I will work on the rest of the pics AND videos!!!! I promise!!!!

The show was A M A Z I N G!!!! ♥

I already knew about the revolving stage thanks to Melanie!!!

So, when we got to the venue and I looked down at our section -- O M G the revolving stage was RIGHT beside us and I do MEAN RIGHT beside us!!! We were on the very end of the row right by it..... I was FREAKING OUT!

I do have some video -- even though my battery died like right in the middle of the show!~ I didn't feel too bad though cause I got some good stuff! And I am JUST learning how to actually use my camera -- so, it was a learning experience! As you will see in the photos -- *and video* I had a 'moment' with Jordan *the love of my life* Donnie and Danny! When Jordan was standing there right in FRONT of me looking right at me -- I thought I was gonna DIE! I was waving at him and screaming at the top of my lungs, and by that time I had already pretty much lost voice already! I have three vids and all you can hear is the hideous sound of me SCREAMING!!! But, it is hilarious all the same!

The show was VERY B I G .... I have a vid of the beggining that is 1 minute and 17 seconds -- it is cool. It was just a very surreal night -- especially when they were right in front of me! I have never been THAT close to them in all my 20 years of being a fan. ♥ I felt SO lucky to have those seats!

The guys were even better then they were 15 years ago! The show was amazing.... the guys are even more beautiful N O W -- and they sounded

A M A Z I N G ---- especially Jordan and Joey! Joey was phenomenal!!!!!!

And when he sang 'Stay the same' -- it was VERY emotional!!!! The guys did a mix of old and new stuff -- of course the crowd REALLY went C R A Z Y when they did the old stuff --- it was wild and L O U D -- my ears HURT so bad when we left! My son had a blast too!!! Donnie waved at him and gave him a thumbs up. As always Donnie is AMAZING with the crowd.

Jordan and Joey did a couple solo songs from their albums -- that was a REAL treat!!! Honestly I think that Joey got a LOUDER reception then Jordan did -- which was amazing!

They ended the night with Hangin' Tough -- and OMG -- it was unbeleivable!!!! TRUST ME -- you have to 'experience' that one! They were very gracious -- and connected with the audience A L O T!!!!!! ALOT of interaction!!!!

I just can't tell ya enough!!!! It was THE most amazing concert I have EVER been to next to MIKA at Terminal 5. And anyone who knows ME -- knows just what that means!!!! ♥

Nuff said -- I don't want to give it all away........... :wink2: