WOOooo NKOTB

acyaws

OMG... you never saw ANY videos!!!! OOOOHHHHH you MUST get one of the old tapes..... aaahhhhh!

Anyways - I will show you WHO my fave was.... :naughty:

and I'll be loving you (forever) was one of their MOST popular songs EVER... it was #1 for a l o n g time!

Nope never seen any videos! I dont think I was alowed to see them or something...never seen any music videos when I was 12...

BUT I DID LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC!!!OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN hahaha

I am going to watch youtube over the next couple of weeks. Cant wait to see em! LOVE internet! Big improvement!

My fav was definitely Joey! *AND IS*

Cant wait to see who yours was. I did have a few posters you know...so I do know what they all look like:naughty:

Im not sure what my absolute fav song was...I think it was Step by Step and Tonight?

Ill be loving you forever is also great! And lets try it again too and also I believe in you...

:wub2:

I have 2 cd's, bought em like 5 years ago for just a euro per cd or something:naughty:

I only listened to it once...hahahaha. Just wanted to HAVE it! Because my 6 tapes that I had, are taped over and I'm so sad now that I have done that in the past:shocked: :crybaby:

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope never seen any videos! I dont think I was alowed to see them or something...never seen any music videos when I was 12...

BUT I DID LISTEN TO THEIR MUSIC!!!OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN hahaha

I am going to watch youtube over the next couple of weeks. Cant wait to see em! LOVE internet! Big improvement!

My fav was definitely Joey! *AND IS*

Cant wait to see who yours was. I did have a few posters you know...so I do know what they all look like:naughty:

Im not sure what my absolute fav song was...I think it was Step by Step and Tonight?

Ill be loving you forever is also great! And lets try it again too and also I believe in you...

:wub2:

I have 2 cd's, bought em like 5 years ago for just a euro per cd or something:naughty:

I only listened to it once...hahahaha. Just wanted to HAVE it! Because my 6 tapes that I had, are taped over and I'm so sad now that I have done that in the past:shocked: :crybaby:

Wow! You are gonna have FUN on YouTube!!!! :roftl:

I really need to go to bed now, its like 1:17am now and I have to get up at 7:30am, because I need to work tomorrow:shocked: (yes, on a saturday).

Will read here tomorrow again.

Usually I'm stuck in the Dutch Thread. Hopefully some Dutchies also have been fan of NKOTB and coming along with me in feb 09.

Will be visiting this thread a lot more I guess:wink2:

Speak soon!!(wanna know who your love was back in the days!!!!)

I really need to go to bed now, its like 1:17am now and I have to get up at 7:30am, because I need to work tomorrow:shocked: (yes, on a saturday).

Will read here tomorrow again.

Usually I'm stuck in the Dutch Thread. Hopefully some Dutchies also have been fan of NKOTB and coming along with me in feb 09.

Will be visiting this thread a lot more I guess:wink2:

Speak soon!!(wanna know who your love was back in the days!!!!)

aaawww! Good night... you need some rest for tomorrow!!! :huglove:

THAT'S o n l y a 3 year difference!!!! You are making me feel old :naughty:

:old:

NOOO I didnt mean that!

But at that time 3 years was a HUGE difference and that also explains why I fell for the youngest of the group and you for an older one!!!

I think.

I think it makes sense...:naughty:

We are not far apart now, but back in the days that wouldve felt like ages...gosh I was just hitting puberty while you were in the middle of it!:naughty:

Ok I'm off to bed!

Speak soon!!

NOOO I didnt mean that!

But at that time 3 years was a HUGE difference and that also explains why I fell for the youngest of the group and you for an older one!!!

I think.

I think it makes sense...:naughty:

We are not far apart now, but back in the days that wouldve felt like ages...gosh I was just hitting puberty while you were in the middle of it!:naughty:

Ok I'm off to bed!

Speak soon!!

LOL I know what you mean!!!!! The way you put it was hilarious though!!!!

And JUST for the record.. Jordan was the youngest next to Joey Joe! :naughty: Even still he is 6 years older then me!!!! :wub2:

He was and is so cute isnt he:wub2:

Adorable Joey indeed...:wub2:

Thanx for the piccies!

No I also havent seen the cartoons:shocked: Its all just because I was so young. Im not sure if we had the cartoons here in the Netherlands:blink:

Hmm my day just started very well:wub2: thanx

Ooo I don't know if there are pictures of my bedroom with the posters and all:blink:

I'm not on speaking terms with the person who calls herself my mother (she gave birth to me alright, but I think that's about it).

So, I will ask my dad if he knows about pictures of that time..:thumb_yello:

I'm quite curious, because somehow, all the stuff from that time kinda disappeared:shocked::blink:

Ooo I don't know if there are pictures of my bedroom with the posters and all:blink:

I'm not on speaking terms with the person who calls herself my mother (she gave birth to me alright, but I think that's about it).

So, I will ask my dad if he knows about pictures of that time..:thumb_yello:

I'm quite curious, because somehow, all the stuff from that time kinda disappeared:shocked::blink:

I agree! Sometimes I am like --- WHERE DID IT ALL GO>>>> :blink: