Mikas Silver Shoes??

foalbaby14

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever know that you're my heeeee-roooo?:serenade:

I saw these shoes today and I thought of you - to me anyhow, they totally look like something you'd wear. I want them, too - but at $295, I'm going to have to pass. Unless I find a rich popstar boyfriend who will buy them for me. :naughty:

gold.jpg

I saw these shoes today and I thought of you - to me anyhow, they totally look like something you'd wear. I want them, too - but at $295, I'm going to have to pass. Unless I find a rich popstar boyfriend who will buy them for me. :naughty:

gold.jpg

i saw those too, and when i saw the price i went:yikes:

gold.jpg

that's soooo cute!!

why does everything (good) has to be so expensive?!?! :thumbdown:

gold.jpg

I like my silver shoes:naughty:

thanks, but there kind of expensive, why cant shoes be less expensive lol

Did you see them at Amazon for $60?

http://www.amazon.com/Adidas-Silverstreak-Athletic-Inspired-Womens/dp/B0014XHQMM/ref=pd_bbs_1?ie=UTF8&s=apparel&qid=1207280800&sr=8-1

gold.jpg

I don't like the Adidas ones, but they're cute. But $295? GMAB. They're just shiny tennis shoes.

lol same here... except theyre not silver.. :tears:

I like the noise they make though! They're fun to walk in :P

lol, the noise?!

I was walking around with my friends after practice a few years ago and i completely twisted my ankel. (word to the wise- don't walk on cobblestone roads in cleats...)

no one would help you!! thats just mean

i was walking with a friend....she just laughed.....how rude. pffft.

it wasn't broken or anything, probably sprained. but honestly!! could have used a hand! lovely how my pain amused her....so wrong pshhh

i was walking with a friend....she just laughed.....how rude. pffft.

it wasn't broken or anything, probably sprained. but honestly!! could have used a hand! lovely how my pain amused her....so wrong pshhh

that sounds exactly like my friend too lol

lol, the noise?!

I was walking around with my friends after practice a few years ago and i completely twisted my ankel. (word to the wise- don't walk on cobblestone roads in cleats...)

Aww! I'm sorry haha

Yes, the noise is fun! It sounds like a horse xD

how many bones have you broken? Psschtt thats rude :sneaky2: