• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I AM! Then we can kidnap him and bring him back :fisch:

hhmmmm sounds like my kind of plan!!!! :das:

woowww i thought i was the only one! anyone else fro Miami?

Woo Hoo!!!! There are more of us here then you would think! :lmao:

SofiMica lives in Miami too!!!! And Alex lives in Fort Lauderdale! We have Meet Ups in Fort Lauderdale and Orlando frequently!!!! Would love to have you!

MY DAD BOOKED MY ONE WAY TICKET TO PARIS... JULY 1

I WONT BE HERE WHEN U COME :sad::tears::crybaby:

I still have no J O B . . . . . looks like I am NOT gonna be able to come at all! :no: So you are not missing out on anything!!!! :crybaby:

I still have no J O B . . . . . looks like I am NOT gonna be able to come at all! :no: So you are not missing out on anything!!!! :crybaby:

ok FEWWWWWWWWWWWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i would be missing u so i was so pissed off lol!!!! :sad: im sorry u still havent found a job!

ok FEWWWWWWWWWWWF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i thought i would be missing u so i was so pissed off lol!!!! :sad: im sorry u still havent found a job!

People are still getting laid off left and right . . . no one is hiring YET! I know things will get better!!!! The question is WHEN!!!

People are still getting laid off left and right . . . no one is hiring YET! I know things will get better!!!! The question is WHEN!!!

awwww IM SORRY HUN!!! i can only imagine how horrible it must be!!!!!! OBAMA BETTER GET US OUT OF THIS DAMN RECESSION ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwww IM SORRY HUN!!! i can only imagine how horrible it must be!!!!!! OBAMA BETTER GET US OUT OF THIS DAMN RECESSION ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what's CRAZY . . . I had a dream last night (a very vivid dream) I was at the White House . . . sitting on the floor indian style with Michelle and the girls *eating dinner* at the coffee table and talking about (OF ALL THINGS) M I K A . . . .

It was a CRAZY dream!!!!!!!

...Well, I'm here to say that you've got another member from the Sunshine State browsing the forum, too! :punk:

YAY!!!!! :woot_jump:

We are SO glad to have you!!!!!

We are having a Meet Up SOON!!!!! Hope you can come!!!!

HI!!! my names aimee! welcome to the forum!!! well im not exactly from the sunshine state lol but i usually drift to this thread lol:naughty:

You are our honorary member!!!! :huglove:

• 2 weeks later...