• Replies 692
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at a Lightning (hockey) game on Thursday and they played a Mika song. I was pretty excited and wanted to tell you guys and gals about it. :thumb_yello:

O M G!!! I would have jumped up out of my seat and started singing and dancing!!!! SO NOT KIDDING! :teehee:

:groovy:

You totally would Holly:lmao:!!!!

You KNOW I would!!! :roftl:

. . . and I lloovveee hockey!!! We go to the Everblades games all of the time - I hate watching it on t.v. BUT live . . it is SO much FUN! And I love it when the flights break out! Seems like there is more fight action that playing! Those blades do not take no shizat that is fo sho! :glasses3:

You KNOW I would!!! :roftl:

. . . and I lloovveee hockey!!! We go to the Everblades games all of the time - I hate watching it on t.v. BUT live . . it is SO much FUN! And I love it when the flights break out! Seems like there is more fight action that playing! Those blades do not take no shizat that is fo sho! :glasses3:

:lmfao: I've never seen hockey.

We are in some serious NEED of a fabby Meet Up - SAME plans SAME places - we JUST have to find a date that works for everyone!!!! Anyways Alysia and I are going to Orlando for Spring Break because Austin is going hunting with my father . . . SO - - - - - -

IF anyone is going to be in Orlando on Spring Break . . . you know what's up! :naughty:

We are in some serious NEED of a fabby Meet Up - SAME plans SAME places - we JUST have to find a date that works for everyone!!!! Anyways Alysia and I are going to Orlando for Spring Break because Austin is going hunting with my father . . . SO - - - - - -

IF anyone is going to be in Orlando on Spring Break . . . you know what's up! :naughty:

Laura and I are in Orlando for our Spring Break, March 5-14:naughty:

When is your Spring Break?

aaaahhhh I have missed you people and this place!!!!

I have been batteling Influenza for the past week - and due to an extremely H I G H fever for 2 days straight I have lost hearing in my right ear - SUCKS! Hopefully it is just temporary though!!!!

I am still trying to get better. Aaahhhh I missed this place! If there is anything I missed - somebody LET ME KNOW! :aah:

aaaahhhh I have missed you people and this place!!!!

I have been batteling Influenza for the past week - and due to an extremely H I G H fever for 2 days straight I have lost hearing in my right ear - SUCKS! Hopefully it is just temporary though!!!!

I am still trying to get better. Aaahhhh I missed this place! If there is anything I missed - somebody LET ME KNOW! :aah:

:shocked:

i hope you're feeling better! the flu sucks.

as for what you've missed, i have no idea, cause i'm hardly on :naughty:

• 3 weeks later...

F L O R I D A MFCers . . . .

Alysia and I will be in TAMPA at the end of this week/beginning of next week . . . . ANYONE avaliable at that time?????? We would LOVE to have a MFC Meet-Up . . . it has been SO l o n g. We need some Mika time.