Thanx Robi,

your magic worked :thumb_yello:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Dead bloody right:shocked: I have NO idea how i SHOULD BE ADRESSING OUR NEW FRIEND BUT HELLO ANYWAY:thumb_yello: Just let me know if I call you anything that offends you (soory about the caps)

Wendi do you want me to send you the clip of Mika needing the toilet as Roses aunty put it?

Yes please Kath, me too !!!:blush-anim-cl:

one that doesn't strain the eyes, thanx

Hi Crystal! Good to see ya :thumb_yello:

Head ok now Weealx...as long as VLM watches her font?:naughty:

Yes Vicky, you can rest assured that every possible connotation of Mika cock joke has been aired!:naughty:

OK i see, so has my font been troubling people then !!!:mf_rosetinted: Grey and drab better for oldies is it !!!

Hi Crystal! Good to see ya :thumb_yello:

Head ok now Weealx...as long as VLM watches her font?:naughty:

Yes Vicky, you can rest assured that every possible connotation of Mika cock joke has been aired!:naughty:

Hey Kath :)

Thanks, it's been a busy week, alot of stuff getting done, and I haven't been home much. Been spending alot of time at other dorm rooms lately hanging out, drinking tea, eating good foods, socializing, making music, it's been fantastic really. But soon finals are coming up for school here, so I'll have to kick down and study hard to make sure I pass with flying colors!!

Oh...and there is this cute boy from Chile who I really like and have been trying to spend some time with,even if it's just with all my friends :)He plays really excellent flute music if you want to hear a bit. I have a little recording up on my website. http://turrelle.r30.net/Muzak/Other/FlutePP.mp3

I think she was typing out some options there for you, each word is in a different font, which one works for you?

or was it the color that was hurting your eyes?

Hi Crystal, hope all is well with you,

a normal font is fine, otherwise I have to change my bisexual glasses :roftl::thumb_yello:

a normal font is fine, otherwise I have to change my bisexual glasses :roftl::thumb_yello:

sorry, my bifocal glasses,

isn't age wonderful, I've always been an age. :roftl::roftl::thumb_yello:

Oh hello Kath!

Hello!:thumb_yello:

Hey Kath :)

Thanks, it's been a busy week, alot of stuff getting done, and I haven't been home much. Been spending alot of time at other dorm rooms lately hanging out, drinking tea, eating good foods, socializing, making music, it's been fantastic really. But soon finals are coming up for school here, so I'll have to kick down and study hard to make sure I pass with flying colors!!

Oh...and there is this cute boy from Chile who I really like and have been trying to spend some time with,even if it's just with all my friends :)He plays really excellent flute music if you want to hear a bit. I have a little recording up on my website. http://turrelle.r30.net/Muzak/Other/FlutePP.mp3

Well it sounds like you have been having fun! I can't listen to the music at the mo as other people in the room are watching TV and might not be best pleased if I blast them with flute music!:naughty:

a normal font is fine, otherwise I have to change my bisexual glasses

LMFAO I love you weealx :)

sorry, my bifocal glasses,

isn't age wonderful, I've always been an age. :thumb_yello:

Yes, you're an age alright! 12!!!!!!!

Well it sounds like you have been having fun! I can't listen to the music at the mo as other people in the room are watching TV and might not be best pleased if I blast them with flute music!:naughty:

I have definately been having fun! It's been fantastic, spring is here and everyone wants to get outside and play!!

well keep the link handy and listen to it later :) It can only be described as soul flute LOL He's an amazingly talented artist, so when you actually have a mo, do listen :)

i thought the owner of the site could be interested...but i don't care, of course! :mf_rosetinted:

Not only do we not care ............we don't talk about it....(well, not on here anyway! :naughty: )

LMFAO I love you weealx :)

Yes, you're an age alright! 12!!!!!!!

I have definately been having fun! It's been fantastic, spring is here and everyone wants to get outside and play!!

well keep the link handy and listen to it later :) It can only be described as soul flute LOL He's an amazingly talented artist, so when you actually have a mo, do listen :)

Will do!:thumb_yello:

Hello oldlings!:thumb_yello:

What a gorgeous day!!!!!!!!!

We've had rain, hail, snow, sleet, but mainly sunshine today and it's been fantastic!!!!

I was able to get quite a bit of gardening done in between the showers, which was way better than I expected.

Hi Sarah :thumb_yello: As usual, here in our little microclimate we are once again about the only place with no snow :shocked: (in the uk anyway).

There is a picture of my cock on page 16 if you are interested!:roftl:

We've had rain, hail, snow, sleet, but mainly sunshine today and it's been fantastic!!!!

I was able to get quite a bit of gardening done in between the showers, which was way better than I expected.

Hiya MM! Good to see you!:thumb_yello:

Okay!

Hi Kash and Vicky (am I the only person here who is okay with the font she uses?)

I wasn't delivering today, I was busy watching rasta cavemen chasing hairy elephants.

My auntie also had a problem with how high Mika sings, she had to turn the tv volume down as it started to make her hearing aid whistle!

hi MM!!!

kath, wendi logged off actually but now i think she's back,as i can see her on msn.

OK i see, so has my font been troubling people then !!!:mf_rosetinted: Grey and drab better for oldies is it !!!

it is not the font Vicky, its your personality and warmth we love :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

Yeah yeah !!! Ok don;t want you having trouble with your bisexuals !:sneaky2:

Kath , did you see my note re the link too please !! or was the font causing your vision to be blurred too !:naughty:

This is really hard btw .......................!:mf_rosetinted:

Okay!

Hi Kash and Vicky (am I the only person here who is okay with the font she uses?)

I wasn't delivering today, I was busy watching rasta cavemen chasing hairy elephants.

My auntie also had a problem with how high Mika sings, she had to turn the tv volume down as it started to make her hearing aid whistle!

Are you on drugs Rose?:wink2:

Okay!

No, I don't have a problem with fancy fonts, quite like them actually but apprently they send Weealx bisexual.

hi MM!!!

kath, wendi logged off actually but now i think she's back,as i can see her on msn.

Yes, I see her now!:thumb_yello: