The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

You have to get your cock into every conversation!!!

Weealx sent me the clip thanks :wink2:

He makes more than my hearing aid whistle!! :das:

Yes - just got back - and had to read what I had missed.

Hi Crystal, Robi, Kath, weeal, vicky Rose, Sarahlou, MM and anyone I have missed

Hey Wendi, welcome back :)

Here the view from kitchen window this morning. It was actually snowing at the time, although the snow flakes didn't show up very well in the photo. The sky was half dark grey and half pure blue at the time!

Very pretty :) i can see the snowflakes near the arch :) I love it when you get mixed weather :)

HAHAHAHA!

Kath, that is NEVER gonna get old.LOL!

Hi , SL, MM, Crystal and anyone I may have missed.

Hope you guys have had a good day.

Hi Rak!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh I see - I come in and you leave - fine :tears:

Well, you will notice that I was enquiring about you..I missed you!:shocked:

OH...and thanks btw (birthday thread) for trying to hijack our mug!

Yes, York, I will be driving there tomorrow.

Without. I am being a vain oldling and resisting geeting my bi sexuals

Oh it's ok............I know she respects me for who am I , not for the size of my cock :shocked:

Would it be feasible to meet somewhere in the middle for a coffee and a gossip??

I'm off to watch that new programme that's like CG spitting image (can't remember what it's called!) Back in 30 mins..........or sooner if it's rubbish!

x

I was hoping to watch that, but Andy's watching a film and I would have to go uypstairs and watch it and that would mean np MFC....I'll wait and see if the programme is repeated..

UK people (and probably not weealx!!) The diet coke ad - where the guy

is in the lift, and outside the office building - do any of you "see" Mika

when that hunk appears on screen? :blush-anim-cl::das:

Havn't seen it, Wend, but be sure that if I do, I'll be looking....:wink2:

Is Andy going SL? How long are you staying?

I saw it the other day Wendi, haven't seen it for ages. Will look with renewed interest next time!:naughty: I think he was still in his school shorts when that was made though!:naughty:

No - he is NOT in it - but I imagine him there instead of the hunk!!

Works for me!! :mf_lustslow:

I am off now folks. I may be posting a wee bit in th emorning but I won't be on in an evening now until Thursday.

I hope you all have a good start of week, I will miss you.:wub2:

Much love :wub2:

missing you already, soon as you get a new cock you don't want to spend time with us, :roftl::roftl: :roftl:

have a good week, be safe :thumb_yello:

Well no-one had titled the Erase mug as the "magic" mug, so how

was anyone supposed to know? :sneaky2:

Haha sorry. I'll leave soon :)

Not at all - it keeps SOME decency in this thread

*conveniently forgets about Kath's cock* :naughty:

See you later kath! You did say something about leaving, didn't you? Or is that my oldling brain losing touch again? LOL

I'm afraid not Sarah. Would have been great but Ab and I are craming the trip in between work, she finishes at 3pm tomorrow and we will leave then, then drive back up on Thursday morning for me to start work at 1pm. (well, when I say 'work' I use the term loosely of course after a five hour drive :shocked: But hopefully I will be there in body :naughty:

So we just have two full days to fit in the whole round of visits that I need to do before I am out of the equasion for six weeks in my new job.

I hope your trip goes well though :thumb_yello:

Night Kath.

To explain what I am talking about when I mention rasta cavemen and hairy elephants. I went to the cinema this afternoon to see 10,000BC.

No, I 'm not on drugs.LOL!

:thumb_yello:

Haha sorry. I'll leave soon :)

you stay as long as you like, we are not that bad, but your schoolwork must be done before you come onto mfc, It is for your own good and future.

Night Kath.

To explain what I am talking about when I mention rasta cavemen and hairy elephants. I went to the cinema this afternoon to see 10,000BC.

Oh I'm really excited about that movie! I really want to go see it! :)

Is Andy going SL? How long are you staying?

I saw it the other day Wendi, haven't seen it for ages. Will look with renewed interest next time!:naughty: I think he was still in his school shorts when that was made though!:naughty:

Yes, he's coming...he's threatening not to come to the concert, he seems to think there will be plenty to keep him amused in Amsterdam...:sneaky2: We're staying til Thursday:thumb_yello: We tried to get a flight to get us there Monday night, but as we're both working Monday, it was a bit difficult:thumbdown:

Thank you very much my dear!

Yeah yeah !!! Ok don;t want you having trouble with your bisexuals :

Kath , did you see my note re the link too please !! or was the font causing your vision to be blurred too !

I don't have a link Vicky.....I am totally useless with technology :shocked: But I had said to Wendi that I could put it on a dvd for her as she didn't have sky. I could do that if you wanted but it is just a quick LT...it is not an amazing clip or anything out of the ordinary, with all due respect of course.

TBH, I remember seeing that now!

That's ok now worries !:wink2: Was it from T 4 anyway? Saw that yesterday if it was LT :wub2:

I am off now folks. I may be posting a wee bit in th emorning but I won't be on in an evening now until Thursday.

I hope you all have a good start of week, I will miss you.:wub2:

Much love :wub2:

Where you going kath? Who will care for the cock called Mika?:shocked::blink:

you stay as long as you like, we are not that bad, but your schoolwork must be done before you come onto mfc, It is for your own good and future.

:shocked: You almost sounded sane and sensible in that answer!! :shocked:

:naughty:

Thursday kath?!!

tell us frankly...you are avoiding us!

good night love!

NO....my heart will be here!:wub2:

No - he is NOT in it - but I imagine him there instead of the hunk!!

Works for me!!

I knew that was what you meant !:naughty:

missing you already, soon as you get a new cock you don't want to spend time with us, :roftl:

have a good week, be safe :thumb_yello:

Yep...out with the old!:naughty:

See you later kath! You did say something about leaving, didn't you? Or is that my oldling brain losing touch again? LOL

No, it is that that saying I am leaving usually means i am leaving in about 20 posts time!:naughty:

Aw thanks :)

I know school's more important..but I'm too addicted to MFC. Can't help it:naughty:

I'm gonna go work on it at around 5:30 ish:sneaky2:

Night Kath.

Hi Rose,

did you see Wendi & Kath, they were starting playschool then :roftl::roftl:

Yes, he's coming...he's threatening not to come to the concert, he seems to think there will be plenty to keep him amused in Amsterdam...:sneaky2: We're staying til Thursday:thumb_yello: We tried to get a flight to get us there Monday night, but as we're both working Monday, it was a bit difficult

Well, I hope we get to meet him!Keep him away from Weealx though, we don't want too many of these scots togther, only leads to trouble :roftl:

I don't have a link Vicky.....I am totally useless with technology :shocked: But I had said to Wendi that I could put it on a dvd for her as she didn't have sky. I could do that if you wanted but it is just a quick LT...it is not an amazing clip or anything out of the ordinary, with all due respect of course.

TBH, I remember seeing that now!

That's ok now worries ! Was it from T 4 anyway? Saw that yesterday if it was LT

No It was in America last July

Where you going kath? Who will care for the cock called Mika?

I am going to York but Dave will look after Mika.:thumb_yello:

OK< I really AM going now, sweet dreams :wub2: