The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Missing you too, how's your cute kids :wub2:

Still cute and gorgeous, thanks Vicky, but after having them with me 24/7 for the past 2 weeks and having to take them to work with me every day, I'm really glad that they're back in school on Tuesday!

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As if we would! We are the safe haven of peace and love in the MFC.

.......and with that, I'm off to read my new book in bed.

Night night everyone.

Sweet Dreams,

MM

x

Sweet Dreams MM :huglove: xxxx

LOL! Wendi, Masters degree in Mika! *pictures her in mortarboard and gown* :thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl: I wish - I would REALLY study for that!! :roftl: :roftl:

I appreciate that - thats why we always ask - if someone wants

their full name then they will get it - but it gets so hectic in here,

especially on a Friday and Saturday night that we tend to shorten things.

Most of the folks who have been here for a while don't mind it - but

would not do it if it bothered the person!! :thumb_yello:

It is nice that you ask,i havent been on here on those nights.I always seem to get into some kind of dispute on this fanclub,the written word can so easily come across in a negative way.:tears:

Do you ask other members to shorten their name aswell :shocked:, there are a lot of long names on this site,we all have a right to call ourselves whatever we like.

how strange we now have D & R Trotter, all we need now is grandad and Uncle Albert, bet they live in Peckham :thumb_yello:

hi and bye robi :biggrin2:

hi vicky, i'm doing a litracy course, next is a numeracy course :thumb_yello:

Cool, this is what i do actually as my part time work ,teaching literacy and numeracy to adults:thumb_yello: It's a bit different north of the border in structure but it is a great course ...are you doing the ITALL ?:thumb_yello:

It is nice that you ask,i havent been on here on those nights.I always seem to get into some kind of dispute on this fanclub,the written word can so easily come across in a negative way.:tears:

Don't worry about it - written word can come over in a number of ways,

and we don't usually put a negative spin on it in here!! :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the Oldlings - and I don't think anyone would call you Rod,

so no hassle!! :thumb_yello:

what if I cannot spell Rodney ? :thumb_yello:

hello, Shari, everybody-

I would like to make a motion that the picture of Kath's "Mika"

be on the top of every Oldling page!

I am on a break, came here to 'Relax' in between 4 loads of laundry!

Great idea Leona!! :wub2:

Didn't notice your foxy avatar Vicky - lovely!!! :wink2:

Why Thanks, needed a change and as Babs took it on a Mika night i thought it would do :blush-anim-cl: I think i look a bit silly actually !!:roftl:

Still cute and gorgeous, thanks Vicky, but after having them with me 24/7 for the past 2 weeks and having to take them to work with me every day, I'm really glad that they're back in school on Tuesday!

I know what you mean ! My two back at school tomorrow too ! Phew ! Think they needed a wee break tho and are happy to have had some chill time:thumb_yello: Next term is a long one too !!

how strange we now have D & R Trotter, all we need now is grandad and Uncle Albert, bet they live in Peckham :thumb_yello:

LOL :roftl: that really made me laugh,i guess D Trotter likes Only fools and horses too.:thumb_yello:

Hi Pooh! Best of luck on your test tomorrow! :thumb_yello:

thank you :thumb_yello:

Cool, this is what i do actually as my part time work ,teaching literacy and numeracy to adults:thumb_yello: It's a bit different north of the border in structure but it is a great course ...are you doing the ITALL ?:thumb_yello:

is that like the ECDL?

LOL :roftl: that really made me laugh,i guess D Trotter likes Only fools and horses too.:thumb_yello:

Hi rodders,

relax and enjoy the banter, I find it hard to be serious, enjoy the fun, give out as much as you take. :thumb_yello::thumb_yello:

cyber greanny ussually stands on my toes if I get to naughty. :roftl:

Don't worry about it - written word can come over in a number of ways,

and we don't usually put a negative spin on it in here!! :thumb_yello:

Welcome to the Oldlings - and I don't think anyone would call you Rod,

so no hassle!! :thumb_yello:

I dont mind what you call me honestley :thumb_yello: i have been a member for a while now,but i was in my twenties,i turned 30 on 30th march so i feel i now am an oldie :old: and to prove my point im going to rest my tired bones and go to bed,got to do the school run in the morning.Goodnight all.xxx