The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Hi AnnaMaria,

I was trying to remember everyone very quickly, sorry you did not get a mention, you are just as special as everyone else. :snog:

Oh thank you, you make my day bright again:wub2:

(remembering things can be difficult for Oldlings.....I wasn't really sad, I understand these things!)

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

D.Trotter is another honourary name to your list but we are not that old!!!

give me an M for Members,give me an I for Impossible ,give me a K for Keratin(ingredient in anti-wrinkle cream) give me an A for anti-wrinkle cream

cheer leading for over thirties!!!!

Great: a new Oldling! Welcome here D. Trotter!:punk:

:punk: Hi all. I was awake quite early. Have to get up because my oldest daughter has to leave for school. Cannot let her wake up all alone, can I?

And then I had to get offline to wake up the other two and have breakfast together, bring them to school, do grocery-shoppings, drink coffee, send a few e-mails etc etc. Hahahaha, busy mother! :wink2:

But now, after a quick check of the MFC I am going to clean up middle daughter's room: it is really necessary!

Will come back later

hello, Shari, everybody-

I would like to make a motion that the picture of Kath's "Mika"

be on the top of every Oldling page!

I am on a break, came here to 'Relax' in between 4 loads of laundry!

Well personaly I vote for Martines Video being on every page!:thumb_yello:

It is nice that you ask,i havent been on here on those nights.I always seem to get into some kind of dispute on this fanclub,the written word can so easily come across in a negative way.

Hello Rodney. I have just been sitting here killing myself laughing at all the posts that followed your original comment about shortening peoples names. I can assure you that I took no time at all in chosing my forum name, lazy moo that I am , I just used my own name, just four letters, nice and easy!:naughty: As was pointed out, one soon gest a feel for the Oldlings and it is NEVER our intention to offend but we do post pretty quickly on occasion and it just makes life easier to use shortened versions..and at our age we are all for ease!:naughty:

that would wipe us all out

I have always just assumed that he doesn't perform Erase live as it would be too painful for him...Happy Ending seems to be quite emotional for him too..poor lad :shocked:

im not in a funny mood ive been bored all day

hey my puddy cat killed a bunny 2 days ago ! i should have taken a photo of it before i binned now that would have been better viewing than kaths old cock

Excuse me madam...there is absolutly NOTHING wrong with my cock, he is a very fine specimin indeed!:naughty:

Kath, you can get graduated bi sexuals now - the line is not visible and your oldling vanity remains intact. (I know from experience :naughty: )

Good luck in York! xx

I don't actually have any sort of glasses at all to be honest, bi sexual or not, but I am sure my time will come shortly!:shocked:

Morning everyone. Well, I was torn as to whether to read back or not as there were so many pages but I am so glad that I did! I found it hilarious!

Good morning Oldlings :D

My doctors are shut today - no reason given, just one of those

recoded messages - phone between 8.30am and 6pm, Monday to

Friday!!! :blink: It took me a few minutes to realise this IS Monday!!! :sneaky2:

Good morning Oldlings :D

My doctors are shut today - no reason given, just one of those

recoded messages - phone between 8.30am and 6pm, Monday to

Friday!!! :blink: It took me a few minutes to realise this IS Monday!!! :sneaky2:

Huh! Blooming cheek!

Hi Wendi!:thumb_yello:

I knew this would happen...I have procastinated all morning and NOW when I really must make a move the place fills up!:shocked:

Martine, your vid is never far from the forefront of my mind!

Fred, I am driving over your way later, to York..always bloody well snows heavily when I am driving over the middle of the country!:shocked:

I can't beleieve they can just close like that Wendi!:shocked:

Helloooo!!!

No time to read back, I hope I didn't miss anything important. And I hope you are all well.

Wendi, how's your hip, luv? Not better yet?:huglove:

Kath, hello! Talking about my video, I see. :roftl:

Hi Martine :wub2: - it had me up during the night again - and is very

painful this morning. So much for calling the doctor!! :boxed:

I knew this would happen...I have procastinated all morning and NOW when I really must make a move the place fills up!:shocked:

Fred, I am driving over your way later, to York..always bloody well snows heavily when I am driving over the middle of the country!:shocked:

Yeh its kinda bad hun . aawwww dont leave!!!!

I was in York with Cassie over the weekend ! is a fabby place:punk:

Hey everyone :thumb_yello:

Megaaaa heavy snow today

It took me nearly an hour to get into work :shocked:

Its going to get better Fred - just checked the forecast for your

area - and the snow will clear soon!! :thumb_yello:

Fred, I am driving over your way later, to York..always bloody well snows heavily when I am driving over the middle of the country!

Have a safe journey Kath my lovely - and text me when you

get there, if you have time (I am a cyber granny, so allowed

to worry!!!) :sneaky2::roftl:

Yeh its kinda bad hun . aawwww dont leave!!!!

I was in York with Cassie over the weekend ! is a fabby place:punk:

Yes it is......although having lived there most of my life I have to admit, being able to find a parking place and then not having to pay a fortune to use it....and to be able to walk around without being surrounded by tourists is nice...but it is swings and roundabouts, if one lives in a beautiful place, you have to expect to share it!:naughty:

But as soon as I aproach the place i feel as though I have never been away! Did you stay in York, if so, where did you stay?

Wendi, is there not an emergency number?

We can even call our doctor on sundays, if it's necessary. I hope you will feel better soon, Wendi! :wub2:

Drive save, Kath. :thumb_yello:

Hello Fred! We should have a party on thursday. Shall we get virtually drunk together? :naughty:

We can even call our doctor on sundays, if it's necessary. I hope you will feel better soon, Wendi! :wub2:

Drive save, Kath. :thumb_yello:

Hello Fred! We should have a party on thursday. Shall we get virtually drunk together? :naughty:

A party it is!!!!!!

Especially IF IF IF (please read IF everyone) :naughty: we get the official thingy

Im off to Edinburgh! cant wait!!!!:punk:

One of my most fav places in the world!:wub2:

A party it is!!!!!!

Especially IF IF IF (please read IF everyone) :naughty: we get the official thingy

Im off to Edinburgh! cant wait!!!!:punk:

One of my most fav places in the world!:wub2:

Maybe they're just waiting for a special day. And the 10th of april is!!!:roftl: