The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Its the birthday girl!!!! :wub2:

Just as well Mika is in China - means you can enjoy your birthday knowing

there will be no official post tonight!! :roftl:

I like his hair - and it will grow again!!

I loved the colour of his shirt too - not everyone could carry off

that colour - but Mika really suits it!! :mf_lustslow:

I agree, the colour does suit him. I like that colour anyway, but it does look great on him.

So am I to believe we are waiting for Mika to come back from China for the official post now? At the risk of sounding thick, but why?

I thought FD was just waiting for Jerry to give him the okay, is there a reason why Mika has to be back here for it to happen then?

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I agree, the colour does suit him. I like that colour anyway, but it does look great on him.

So am I to believe we are waiting for Mika to come back from China for the official post now? At the risk of sounding thick, but why?

I thought FD was just waiting for Jerry to give him the okay, is there a reason why Mika has to be back here for it to happen then?

Mika has been involved all the way along - and he has to ok the

final draft. He will give it the final all clear when he gets back I hope.

Meh ..... I'm not too keen on the haircut either .... however, it grows on ya' after a while ... :wink2::naughty:

Hey Rose !! We also share childhood shows ..... :thumb_yello:

Ha ha, we're kids show twins!

..... Erm ... all I know Rose, is that is what Jezza emailed to FD .... anyway FD's away for a few days so ....... Unknown-2.gif

Awwwww .... I love that ... :wub2: ... are we a similar age ??? I'm 46 .... :wink2:

Close, I'm 44;-)

I have to go now or they'll think I run off with their van, ha ha. Not very likely, 'cause even broken down mines better than theirs.LOL!

See you all later.

BFN;-)

I love this one - and his little red heart!!! :wub2: :wub2:

u1978p28t3d1980365f326dzx9.jpg

Hhhhhmm ... I like the heart ..... only I reckon he looks too much like a younger Mel Gibson ..... pfffttt ...

Close, I'm 44;-)

I have to go now or they'll think I run off with their van, ha ha. Not very likely, 'cause even broken down mines better than theirs.LOL!

See you all later.

BFN;-)

:shocked: 44 !!! ... OK .... yep, close enough !!:naughty::punk: Save drive .....

So... caught up a bit, no officialness yet. Like you said, Wendy, they are very considerate. Now I can party all I want. :naughty:

And I really think Mika looks scary young with his new haircut. :blink::naughty:

Still old enough!!! :mf_rosetinted:

:das:

Hello fellow oldlings, just popped in for a wee while, trying to prepare dinner,get ready for work and being on here:boxed:

Not sure about Mikas new hairdo ,it does make him look younger though.(i think thats what i dont like). But at least it will grow.:wink2: