The Oldlings Part 16

Wendi

Hey Weealx :)

Well my teacher takes forever grading papers so it will probably be May before I get it back. And no plans yet..I might go visit my cousins or something though

I'm sure you will do well, you come accross as sensible, and got your piorities right, so long as you concentrate on your education, have a good weekend whatever you do. :thumb_yello:

I'm off for while catch you soon.:punk:

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mmhmm, things are all good. This place is so quiet tonight :( I know, I always seem in a good mood for no reason :)

quiet....well i thought it was going to be completely manic - well it was at about 8pm, and now it has died down a bit.....but no, i wouldnt call it quiet...:roftl:

Hello!

Things are great thanks! I'm in a good mood today for some reason. And you?

Mmhmm, things are all good. This place is so quiet tonight :( I know, I always seem in a good mood for no reason :)

I've been in a good mood all my (long!:roftl: ) life! It's the best mood to be in. :thumb_yello:

quiet....well i thought it was going to be completely manic - well it was at about 8pm, and now it has died down a bit.....but no, i wouldnt call it quiet...:roftl:

The rush scared us, lol! :mf_rosetinted:

Holiday to Malta tomorrow

I now have ads for Duran Duran tics!!

Wow SL that is funny !!!

I was a Duranie though... :)

Actually the first pop star I loved was Adam Ant .... I was 6 or 7.

Then Duran Duran, A-ha, Rick Astley :roftl:, Bros :roftl:, New Kids :blush-anim-cl: , Blur, Michael Jackson, Take That, Franz Ferdinand, Mika....

A tad diverse ...

Indeed diverse !!! Well a good old 80's collection tho .......... i loved so many ...Howard Jones, Tears for Fears, Eurthymics, Thompson Twins .... so many .............. plus Pink Floyd !!

London, the O2...I think they are also doing Brum and Liverpool...no Scotlabd dates that I know of...:

Ah well, i saw them 2 years ago so not too bad !!!

I haven't got a dress

I am not at all sure that I can cope with two people with the word HEV in their name so I will apologise now for al forthcoming mistakes!

Vicky..........do you have to do that??????

Sorry Kath !!! But you love it :wub2:

I have 3 T'pau albums - Actually that's a really embarrassing confession

*Does a Men In Black on you all so you forget I just put that here*

Oh Yes Carol ! Valentine !!!! China and Heart and Soul:punk:

so i'm back and it's a bit slower now .............. how was the trip Kath ??A new Mika to come back to :blush-anim-cl:

Wow SL that is funny !!!

Indeed diverse !!! Well a good old 80's collection tho .......... i loved so many ...Howard Jones, Tears for Fears, Eurthymics, Thompson Twins .... so many .............. plus Pink Floyd !!

so i'm back and it's a bit slower now .............. how was the trip Kath ??A new Mika to come back to :blush-anim-cl:

haha, yes..,.....

This goes back to when he had bronchitis, I think, but it certainly helps the craving for eyecandy....lotsa hair - not only on Mika, but on Cherisse as well!:wink2:http://www.redlasso.com/ClipPlayer.aspx?id=9c803e8a-4884-4be9-96be-d2ce1a4a0d41

I hadn't seen this. It's wonderful. Martin - great. Sara - great.

Mika? Mmmmmmmm :blush-anim-cl:

And hi everyone, wherever I've butted in. I'm catching up.....

howdy everyone, trying to catch up-

a while back someone said something about the way Adam Ant has turned out, or what's happened to him- please explain!

I was a big fan in 80s, didn't really keep up.

were you at brighton 30th november...omg, i was there too standing.....

Yes i was !!! This is where my avi pic was taken , courtesy of Babs :wub2:

We were front row centre ............. where were you ??? Do you have pics :wink2:

I'm taking advantage of this slow down to visit with my children who are home from school now.:blush-anim-cl:

Ok , see ya soon :wink2:

Hi Ruth :wink2: , not butting in !!!!!

Yes i was !!! This is where my avi pic was taken , courtesy of Babs :wub2:

We were front row centre ............. where were you ??? Do you have pics :wink2:

unfortunately no, i wasnt a mega mega fan then, well, i wasnt part of the mfc then, so i thought it would be just a concert, i regret that now!!!!!

i was in the middle somwhere but to the side - by the doors....

Wow SL that is funny !!!

Helllooo Vicky.

A fellow Thompson Twin fan, YAY!

Don't see many of them much about now. Guess people move on and forget. Not me though.

Hey Kath, how are Mika and the chickens?

Carrie, I was in your neck of the woods yesterday.

Good evening oldlings and honorary oldlings.:thumb_yello:

(It looks so quiet in here tonight that if the honorary ones weren't here the thread would be almost dead!:naughty:)

I've just spent the afternonn and early evening with a real life oldling -Tia!

It was great to see her and our daughters had a lovely time together.

unfortunately no, i wasnt a mega mega fan then, well, i wasnt part of the mfc then, so i thought it would be just a concert, i regret that now!!!!!

When I bought too many tickets for Manchester, I sold two to a friend at work and she took her daughter. The daughter wasn't really a fan and it was her first concert EVER. She's been to lots since and none of them match up to Mika's show!