• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lp2y.jpg

Guy: -Sorry, just aminute, something's wrong with the guitar....

Mika -No, it's not the guitar it's you, again....soo...let's wait.....guys.....how is the weather tonight? Hooot?? Ah.....I'm lovin it hot.You get all these lil teardrops down in your pants, feels like...rawr.....

lp1wda.jpg

Guy: -I'm done, it's okay now, we can start!!!

Mika:-Shhhhhsss...you moddefakka, you always ruin the best moments....huh...I shall give him one last chance guys...but just because the teardrops just reached 'the twins'. Uuuuuhhh....

lp2y.jpg

Guy: -Sorry, just aminute, something's wrong with the guitar....

Mika -No, it's not the guitar it's you, again....soo...let's wait.....guys.....how is the weather tonight? Hooot?? Ah.....I'm lovin it hot.You get all these lil teardrops down in your pants, feels like...rawr.....

lp1wda.jpg

Guy: -I'm done, it's okay now, we can start!!!

Mika:-Shhhhhsss...you moddefakka, you always ruin the best moments....huh...I shall give him one last chance guys...but just because the teardrops just reached 'the twins'. Uuuuuhhh....

:lmfao:

:lmao:

:naughty:

See, the girl is about my height I guess! :blink:

I have a friend here who is 4' 9" (145 cm) and she's wondering, if she stood in front of Mika, what would she have as her main view??? Maybe she's more priviledged than us :naughty:

(Ohh Noo!! right back to the Wonka corner again :blush-anim-cl:)

Romi!!! Get to that corner now!!! :blink::shocked::shocked::naughty:

Oh, so you heard WAG was supposed to be overcensored, uh?

1lif.jpg

Actually, there's nothing wrong with it, just me with golden bodypaint in my pants and shinny shoes dancing like a 6yo...

1liv.jpg

Oh, and I invited Scoobydoo to dance along with me...

1live.jpg

And you're wondering what's to be censored?

1lived.jpg

Well, it was a bit cold at the videoshooting, so you can't actually see any relevant manbits...

1lives.jpg

Oh, you didn't mean my manbits, you were just curious about Scoobydoo's dogbits????

Ya perv german, you!

1livew.jpg

I love this!! :roftl::roftl:

Yeah it was a shame he did it at the camera that we weren't watching him on!:naughty::teehee:

This past week Mika is a bit confuzzled, first he twitted about that Irene girl myspace instead of his, then he mixes webcams on the radio...i'm coming to the conclusion that he is...HUMAN?:shocked::boxed::blink: